• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take A Look Sam.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam can you see me being hit again by the usual? You've got to put a stop to this nonsense right away the way I see it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam can you see me being hit again by the usual? You've got to put a stop to this nonsense right away the way I see it.

Boss Sam don't give half a hoot how you see or refuse to see. You can fark off your sorry arse if you not happy like Anton casey or pay n enjoy

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is quite obvious you have many clones and even Sam knows it.

You cannot always expect Sam to give you handouts. Even your PAP masters do not give you free food.

What's the point of complaining? Just go register a new nick.