• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy 2013/14 Lifetime Achievement Award (1)

Sammyboy 2013/14 Lifetime Achievement Award (1)

• halsey02

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • po2wq

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • jw5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goh Meng Seng

• eatshitndie

• Jah_rastafar_I

• Alamaking

• johnny333

• makapaa

• tonychat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
A warm welcome to the sammyboy lifetime achievement award only for the pioneer generation SG50.

The winner will receive a exclusive sammyboy lifetime gold card and a 5000 points to be credited into his account

and a lifetime all expenses paid vacation to the swiss alps with a Miss Hong kong and korean to keep you company.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lifetime achievement award can.........but bring the Miss HKG and Korean actress to Alps for fuck???? I doubt they can't bring theirs up the Alps.....might as well give them more Linkpoints to buy fake ginseng drinks to keep their lives longer.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The latest buzz continue on the who's who on the pioneers of sammyboy..
all quiet here looks like everyone still have a chance to win..
let the voting continue..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lifetime achievement award can.........but bring the Miss HKG and Korean actress to Alps for fuck???? I doubt they can't bring theirs up the Alps.....might as well give them more Linkpoints to buy fake ginseng drinks to keep their lives longer.

I can bring both Miss HKG & Korean actress up to the Alps, can even traverse up & down their "alps" into the valley, deep into the cave & out..no need ginseng!..