• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy 2013/14 Best Forummer Award (2)

Sammyboy 2013/14 Best Forummer Award (2)

• makapaa

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • winnigpegjets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinkie

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Scroball (clone)

• krafty

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Narong Wongwan

• eErotica69

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Buikia

• confuseous

• wendychan

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See it's that time of the year for yet another rollout:p

Criteria for shortlist? :biggrin: Also, what if none of the above -no tick box?:smile:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way Sinkie is brocoli but brocoli is just one of his many clones. I only have 100 clones while PAP IB has 10000 combined. Now this is where the excitement is for trill seekers like me. Hahahaha

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not the best forumer, but the BESTEST forumer, the BESTEST of the BESTEST.....no fight lah. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The latest buzz continue on the who's who of sammyboy and it looks pretty quiet here except eRotica69 slowly but steadily gathering some votes

me not among candidates ...

don't be sad..i think you got chance to win the 2013/14 sammyboy lifetime achievement award.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah I agree po2wq should win the lifetime achievement award, those volleyball girl peektures from him have given me many happy nights. :p

The latest buzz continue on the who's who of sammyboy and it looks pretty quiet here except eRotica69 slowly but steadily gathering some votes

don't be sad..i think you got chance to win the 2013/14 sammyboy lifetime achievement award.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The latest update..
The sammyboy 2013/14 winners will be announce on monday to coincide with the winners of the Academy Awards in USA.