• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against DAC

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

There are also corrupt police officer misusing their positions to get sexual favours... come on PSC and the seniior management of SPF. U need to execute these police officers. :wink:

senior management involved in more corrupt activites then how?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

2dabmh2.jpg

123p3bl.jpg

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

uglyloser,

Why don't you use your old nick, Extremist ?

You fucking flooding the forum with your stench, you chee bye chow ah qua !
:oIo:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One more cock=up within 12 months, the Minister should be the subject of COI.