• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against DAC

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

6a00d83451b52369e2019b026926f4970b-550wi

Compare him with the ASP who got blood on his face.....

Yeah, think he cannot make it. Just a paper pusher who knows how to cover backside and lick ass to get to the top!!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

CP Ng Joo Hee did very well as director of Prisons.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lu Yeow Lim.

Having watched the youtube videos on the Little India riot, especially the ones showing the bus being smashed and the police cars being flipped over by a crazed mob.. And considering his insolent behaviour towards the former CP Mr Tee Tua Ba. I am very disappointed that despite being a scholar and of high position, he lacks the maturity and courage to own up to his leadership failures.

Public confidence in the SPF has taken a grievous blow. If the Government wants to restore her citizens' confidence in the SPF's professionalism and impartiality...

The PSC must commence disciplinary proceedings against DAC Lu Yeow Lim. I am sure the public will respect the PSC's final decision on the appropriate actions, if any, to be taken against DAC Lu.

To honourable members of the Public Service Commission:Please do what is right and fair!

You are so wrong, Lu has all the requirements of a 超级白 minister.

You'll probably see him standing in a GRC for the next erection.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is appropriate for the buck to stop at DAC Lu. Don't tell me u want to CP Ng Joo Hee to resign? That would be ridiculous.

Actually...Minister of Home Affairs should resign...

so many internal issues... mad woman can come thru custom without checking, riot can happen and no police control..

Buck stops with Minister of Home Affairs.

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hear hear!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it is appropriate for the buck to stop at DAC Lu. Don't tell me u want to CP Ng Joo Hee to resign? That would be ridiculous.
When us embassy in Libya was attack, the Secretary of State took responsibility for the security breach at the US diplomatic mission and said that the buck stopped with her and not the White House. Nobody resigned. I only hope to hear some clear statement like this being issued.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CP Ng Joo Hee did very well as director of Prisons.

What is 'very well' by your definitions?
Repeat offenders rate went down? Lessen human rights abuse in prison? Improve prisoners welfare? Building bigger prisons to accommodate more prisoners? Rising the pay of jiakliaobee wardens? Which is it?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is 'very well' by your definitions?
Repeat offenders rate went down? Lessen human rights abuse in prison? Improve prisoners welfare? Building bigger prisons to accommodate more prisoners? Rising the pay of jiakliaobee wardens? Which is it?

Tee Tua Bah supposedly the bestest dir prisons. It was during his time that $$$$ went up significantly for prison service. Chua Chin Kiat messed things up. He was too religious. Had to leave.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lu is not scholar. He moved up the rank under the graduate scheme where a junior officer converted to become senior officer after obtaining a degree.

He started off as a police constable. Those guys you see on the street.

You are so wrong, Lu has all the requirements of a 超级白 minister.

You'll probably see him standing in a GRC for the next erection.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard of Tua Bah story, he was ousted to Prison due to office politics, did very well there and returned to SPF to become CP. Many of those who tried to screwed him previously was so worried when he returned as CP. Talk about Karma.

Tee Tua Bah supposedly the bestest dir prisons. It was during his time that $$$$ went up significantly for prison service. Chua Chin Kiat messed things up. He was too religious. Had to leave.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard of Tua Bah story, he was ousted to Prison due to office politics, did very well there and returned to SPF to become CP. Many of those who tried to screwed him previously was so worried when he returned as CP. Talk about Karma.

Yup, Goh Yong Hong and Jagit Singh were instrumental in TTB' s prison transfer. Both were close to then minister Jayakumar. I believe GYH was Jayakumar's law school mate. Bayi? He was a porlumpar. Did FO. Just before his pension, he intentionally left his QX in a dirty state. An eye sore at PHQ but then Commissioner KBH lan lan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you look at Lu's face...under the fengshui, he should be having an average tough life.

63524555942_20_2026_06_20.jpg

Can he sing and crack jokes? If so, he might want a career switch.

music-zhang-di-s3-mask9.jpg

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Bayi threw sand into many people's ricebowl. Many were condemned because he will go around finding fault with low ranking officers on the street. Bayi is a bully, heard he is a loner after that.

Yup, Goh Yong Hong and Jagit Singh were instrumental in TTB' s prison transfer. Both were close to then minister Jayakumar. I believe GYH was Jayakumar's law school mate. Bayi? He was a porlumpar. Did FO. Just before his pension, he intentionally left his QX in a dirty state. An eye sore at PHQ but then Commissioner KBH lan lan.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Bayi threw sand into many people's ricebowl. Many were condemned because he will go around finding fault with low ranking officers on the street. Bayi is a bully, heard he is a loner after that.

Last heard he's with PUB. Bayi saved alot of money. Lots of peoperties in India.

Yes, mother fucker was a bully. Wonder what thrill you get bullying your low ranking officers. Got balls, bully your bosses. Bayi made use of his driver even after office hours for personal matters. He was one bloody lau tiko.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Methink the COI is behaving aka Yong pung How. Suka suka say what it likes.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What was Jagit's last rank?
What is QX?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What was Jagit's last rank?
What is QX?

Last rank SAC. He was Snr Dir Public Affairs Dept before pension. Held DC post for many years. QX car plate for AC rank and above. Honda Civics for most. QX also for marked and unmarked police cars.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last rank SAC. He was Snr Dir Public Affairs Dept before pension. Held DC post for many years. QX car plate for AC rank and above. Honda Civics for most. QX also for marked and unmarked police cars.

Do you mean that all AC and higher, are given a chauffeur driven SPF motor vehicle?