• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New way forward: Respected Expert says riots are normal

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot+-+11_12_2013+,+8_48_45+AM.jpg

Screenshot+-+11_12_2013+,+8_55_31+AM.jpg

Newwayforward.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Untrue. Riots are not unusual, but are not that frequent either. The tendency it happens is higher during civil uprising or social injustice.

The common activity is protest. Protests are different from riots in the sense that the aim is not to destroy or loot property. Strikes are also more common than riots. We should not confuse the 3.

Parag is another one of the non-Singaporeans who depend on Singapore for a job. He will try to make the govt look good and I don't expect him to be impartial on this one.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untrue. Riots are not unusual, but are not that frequent either. The tendency it happens is higher during civil uprising or social injustice.

The common activity is protest. Protests are different from riots in the sense that the aim is not to destroy or loot property. Strikes are also more common than riots. We should not confuse the 3.

Parag is another one of the non-Singaporeans who depend on Singapore for a job. He will try to make the govt look good and I don't expect him to be impartial on this one.
PLP Parag Khanna and his wife are stupid as well,he claimed that they took so much trouble and found "Singapore is the bestest",but they do not seem even to know PAP,wait PM and his Pappies in bad mood,then they would know,but I am sure they would find out sooner rather than later what is PAP as they are not that stupid.
Singapore a ‘living lab’ to power couple
http://paragkhanna.com/?p=1901

Last edited:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a kid, I thought the words "protest" and "riot" are synonymous.
I later realised how brainwashed I had been.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP government told sinkees that huge population is good for the country. They didn't tell us that riots were part of the deal.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said!