• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overheard this on a pre-schooler class :

Ah Neh Foreign shit asking teacher : for parents accompanying toddlers attending bilingual class, how about those parents who cannot understand Chinese?

Screw your stupid head you stupid Ah Neh. If you cannot understand Chinese, don't attend bilingual class. :oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overheard this on a pre-schooler class :

Ah Neh Foreign shit asking teacher : for parents accompanying toddlers attending bilingual class, how about those parents who cannot understand Chinese?

Screw your stupid head you stupid Ah Neh. If you cannot understand Chinese, don't attend bilingual class. :oIo:

did you hear the teacher's reply?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha..hmmmmm......me too....haha
Fucking Kopi,yesterday,2nd day of your return,you only grossed about 90 mshs in praise of LKY n LHL,I am sure your fucking IB boss fucked and screwed you hard,why not give up the dirty money and shits and join the Truth?God bless,take care.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Kopi,yesterday,2nd day of your return,you only grossed about 90 mshs in praise of LKY n LHL,I am sure your fucking IB boss fucked and screwed you hard,why not give up the dirty money and shits and join the Truth?God bless,take care.

I hope Kopiuncle doesn't sell himself to the evil regime

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many girls are ready and available

No one beats kopiuncle's mother when she was 18 years old.

On that windy night, I was slightly tipsy after Chivas/Heineken and while strolling the East Coast beach, I heard faint sounds of sobbing near a cluster of coniferous trees. And there was she, a willowy lass with slightly curly shoulder length hair caressing her tears-drenched cheeks. She looked at me with those forlorn eyes that yearned to be saved from whatever she was suffering. Chivas made a white knight out of me. My dick head told me to save the damsel in distress. But my dick head rarely makes the right judgements .......

So I went over, mustering all the James Bond manly charm, I cooed "Whither trouble that vexed my young maiden ?"

She was taken aback by my mocked Victorian style of speaking that only convent girls will appreciate. I later found out that she was from Katong Convent.

She smiled while I gently rubbed away her tears. She said "Take me away"

"Mai tu liao" I thought, as my dick notched up a higher level of hardness, straining my loin muscles to a degree I have never felt before. I could see the slight cleavage as the strong winds caused her buttoned blouse to flap wildly, revealing porcelain white skin under the moonlit sky.

My left hand caressed her tiny waist while my other hand went into her skirt. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties.

"Ah" she heaved, in a mix of surprise and pleasure.

My dick head moistened on cue as she closed her beautiful eyes in sweet surrender .........

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one beats kopiuncle's mother when she was 18 years old.

On that windy night, I was slightly tipsy after Chivas/Heineken and while strolling the East Coast beach, I heard faint sounds of sobbing near a cluster of coniferous trees. And there was she, a willowy lass with slightly curly shoulder length hair caressing her tears-drenched cheeks. She looked at me with those forlorn eyes that yearned to be saved from whatever she was suffering. Chivas made a white knight out of me. My dick head told me to save the damsel in distress. But my dick head rarely makes the right judgements .......

So I went over, mustering all the James Bond manly charm, I cooed "Whither trouble that vexed my young maiden ?"

She was taken aback by my Victorian style of speaking in a mostly hokkien-accented singlish spewing bengs that she mixed around with.

She smiled while I gently rubbed away her tears. She said "Take me away"

"Mai tu liao" I thought, as my dick notched up a higher level of hardness, straining my loin muscles to a degree I have never felt before. I could see the slight cleavage as the strong winds caused her buttoned blouse to flap wildly, revealing porcelain white skin under the moonlit sky.

My left hand caressed her tiny waist while other hand went into her skirt. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties.

"Ah" she heaved, in a mix of surprise and pleasure.

My dick head moistened on cue as she closed her beautiful eyes in sweet surrender .........

wow..hahahaha

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even as I sow my royal oats, I was always mindful of protecting myself from unnecessary troubles and responsibilities. I frantically searched my wallet with one hand for condom while my other hand gently lower her on to the grass.

"Fuck", I muttered under my breath. "Where is the cheebye French cap ?"

"Jialat liao", my mind was spinning as I was pulled between lust and caution.

And then divine providence. I found an NTUC plastic shopping bag near where she laid.

I capped my monstrous dick with the NTUC plastic bag and shafted my jade stalk into her waiting vagina.

"Ah ...... !"

My big hard dick and the creases of the NTUC plastic bag was too much for kopiuncle's young mother to bear. From then on, it was fireworks and sexy moans in that quiet night under the deep black sky.

Unbeknownst to me, that cursed NTUC plastic bag had a hole in it (I shall call it theblackhole). I only found that out as I withdrew my love tool after the love-making.

A mistake of monstrous proportions where repercussions found its way to this day. I always feel a tinge of regret, albeit tinctured with nostalgia as I fucked a beautiful convent girl at the beach on a windy night.

To this day, I yearn to repent of my transgression, but the retribution is on me. Sorry guys. I am sorry for kopiuncle/ilovesingapore/theblackhole.

Please forgive me.

Last edited: