• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help Needed to Search for This Bastard

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 30 Jan, 2009 11:57
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Woman dies in hit-and-run at Serangoon: Did you see culprit?

Ms Candy Yeo, 33, died in a fatal hit and run accident on the morning of the eve of Chinese New Year (January 25). Her niece, Yvonne, is appealing for the public's help to find the driver who caused the accident. Yvonne says:

"My small aunt's case was posted on Shin Min newspaper on February 27.

"On the morning of February 25, my aunt, Ms Candy Yeo, was on her way home after work. She works as a part-time waitress in a pub.

"She was coming home from work around 6a.m. when she was knocked down by a car.

"She suffered severe injuries to the head and died on the spot.

"She was discovered lying on the middle of the road at Block 541, Serangoon north ave 4. She stays at Block 540.

"we are all clueless as to how it's possible that a small and cramped carpark with speed humps could cause fatal head damage.

"And the worst thing is, we can't get any witness who managed to see the hit-and-run driver's car plate number. There were five eyewitnesses, but none of them managed to get a good look at the licence plate, and were not even able to ascertain the model of the car.

"It was in the wee hours of the morning and coincidentally, there was a blackout in the neighbouring block.

"Still, this accident took place in a HDB open carpark surrounded by many blocks, and there was a loud bang during the accident. Therefore we believe there should be a witness out there.

"My small aunt is the youngest in our family.

"The day before the accident, she had already bought lots of food for the reunion dinner she was going to enjoy that night with her three daughters.

"Sadly, her daughters will never have any reunion dinners with her anymore.

"Our Chinese new year was spent in tears while the driver is still at large.

"I really hope that some kind soul out there, who managed to witness the whole accident, will come forward to inform the police."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably some FT/FW. Without CCD camera around there, he/she will never be caught.
even if he/she caught, he probably serve only a few years of time.