• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cpt Goh Meng Seng says he will go to war with Indonesia if he is in charge

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

"When people try to threaten us with deprivation of water, we will go to war because water is essential to our living. Air and Water are the two most important things to keep us alive. Thus, if people start to deprive us of clean air, trying to suffocate us, we will know what to do."

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember he once said about leaving no men behind. In this case, I think all his men will leave him behind.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he a kapitan, so u only give order lor. lives of the lowly soldiers are not his concern. i wonder he a kapitan of simi lanjiao unit? i pity all the NSmen under him.

Goh Meng Seng is a S4 lah, don't let him cannon fairy lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

"When people try to threaten us with deprivation of water, we will go to war because water is essential to our living. Air and Water are the two most important things to keep us alive. Thus, if people start to deprive us of clean air, trying to suffocate us, we will know what to do."

If he had said it, he is the mother of all stupids!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
more from Cpt Goh

Goh Meng Seng Freedom:
5 minutes ago
"Someone asks me how will I deal with this haze problem if I am in power. I must say PAP really lacks strong leadership, be it seen internally or externally. For whatever dislike I have for LKY, I cannot deny that he has led Singapore with strong leadership and iron fist. He can tell off Malaysia when they question about our national defence spending that it is for protecting our survival if anyone dare to turn off the taps over the causeway. Yes, defence is for survival, not for invasion.

Water and Air are the two most critical ingredients for our survival. If anyone tries to suffocate us, we will react. We can talk, negotiate and be diplomatic all we want, but when the other side has the attitude of an aggressor, belittling our request as "childish", then negotiation technique will have to be changed. It will no long be a request but a demand.

I will tell that silly minister that it is either he make himself looks good or looks extremely stupid. He can just agree to our offer of help in an amicable way and get the fire put out, not only for Singaporeans' benefits, but also for his own people, or we will secure the necessary airspace, tell his people that we are there to help them to put out these fire that are suffocating everyone, including Indonesia, Singaporeans and Malaysians but have to do it forcefully because their politicians are just useless but egoistic about it. I will let that silly Minister makes his choice. This will be first in history that a nation's citizens will welcome external forces "infringing" their sovereignty and view it as good timely intervention rather than view it as aggression or act of war. And this will be the first time in history that the citizens will blame their own politicians and applause the "invasion".

We Singaporeans are not interested to invade other people's land for nothing, but except for our own survival. Don't take us for granted when survival of our people are at risk."

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
S4s are the most useless officers

I bet you will be more amaze by the EQ or the level of leadership of officers that are selected and graduated the past decades. You will wonder in the first place how these fellows got selected in the first place; passing the course its just another hurdle. Leading operational men another big question mark.

Many officers only use their mouth and not physical effort; only other ranks does all the work. Whether they can earn their respect from non commission officers or men is what everyone is talking about. Cause many don't; its very easy to figure out .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn Kapitan Seng will be summoning his friends for the invasion

alieninvasion103110.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet you will be more amaze by the EQ or the level of leadership of officers that are selected and graduated the past decades. You will wonder in the first place how these fellows got selected in the first place; passing the course its just another hurdle. Leading operational men another big question mark.

Many officers only use their mouth and not physical effort; only other ranks does all the work. Whether they can earn their respect from non commission officers or men is what everyone is talking about. Cause many don't; its very easy to figure out .

How did LHL grad from OCS ? wearing pink camo no 4 ? did any officer scolded him kknbccb ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have met a range of NSmen officers and regulars. As for the former bunch, only the S2 and S3s and Company OCs know their stuff and quickly execute plans. The S1s and S4s are useless and always have to ask many times. The regulars--well the officers suck the Sergeants suck even more. But some Sergeants, especially S3 cell are nice.