• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Seriously, need some advice..

I've an overseas pal whose niece is coming to Singapore and cut the long story short, she's 15 years old and I know I can screw her when she comes, knowing her and all that, but will I get rotan or not?

Why dun you castrate yourself, then you will not have such headache.

Please lah, read the title of thread...I need to plan so serious advice will be great, she coming in 2 weeks time. If get rotan, I tell her I not free to entertain her as I busy.

I've an overseas pal whose niece is coming to Singapore and cut the long story short, she's 15 years old and I know I can screw her when she comes, knowing her and all that, but will I get rotan or not?

not if you take pre-emptive action.................after sex, you go to report police say you kana raped by the girl................

HTOLAS

Use the 'I did it out of a deep sense of pity for her' justification.

kongsimi

rotan is shiok.

you should experience it at least once.

dun be afraid to get rotan if you are not afraid to screw teenager.

peppertail

Yaaaaawwwn....chickenshit!

Yes, you can screw her, u sick SOB, but only in the buntak. That way, she remains a virgin, and they cannot prove u raped her.

dun do it, it is not worth it.

Kopiuncle,
Get a life, seriously

Underaged gal applies to local gals only right? Why the law so confusing?

If I go overseas and screw her, then I think cannot. But the gal comes here, the law also applies?

Yes. Only when she or someone else lodge a police report against you.

Seriously bro, you really want to bonk a 15 yr old?

Why? 15 yr old shiok what. No chance of VD and those crap. She still virgin, I'm sure. For her age, she's more mature than a 21 year old....in mind and body. Nowadays, gals matures emotionally faster and what is lacking is her experience but that I can teach her.

The law really says cannot, then must think of Plan B.

leetahbah

Please lah, read the title of thread...I need to plan so serious advice will be great, she coming in 2 weeks time. If get rotan, I tell her I not free to entertain her as I busy.

You are not looking for advice. You are looking for support.

Ps. Advice already given by others - rotan.

enterprise2

Yes. Only when she or someone else lodge a police report against you.

Seriously bro, you really want to bonk a 15 yr old?

Don't know how old this fella is but if he is old enough ..can border on paedophilia or somrthing. And we know nobody likes child molestors, they normally get whacked in prison!

He is a troll... a PAP one... try to mess up the forum with some unnecessary posts to filled up the first page. PAP hitting post is too dangerous to be here.. wahahhaha..