• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fishypie vs Alamaking Gold Cup

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are foodies
Both stomp veterans
Both think they post quality materials

This is a 2 week competition. Bets to be taken on quality of posts not of the past but from hereon. The slate is clean. Guidelines - adverse inference will be drawn for the following actions
- vulgarities
- the appearance of "lol" in any posting
- capital letters in the wrong place
- trolling, barking,
- lame posts or anything that resembles stomp style and content
- cowardice - failing to participate, giving excuses to avoid the contest, failing to post and remaining quiet.

Positive inference will be drawn for
- if posting are informative, interesting or entertaining
- if posting seek views that are of interest to the forum community
- gentlemanly conduct
- sporting behaviour.

Bets can be placed immediately and can be continuously revised until end of 2 week where a warning notice will be issued for final bets

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah.............both of them quite helpful what..............willing to provide useful info mah....................

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) I will start thread only when I think its a funny or worth my effort to post, I dunno your definition of "quality" post, I dun care.
2) When I type LOL, it is a genuine feeling of what I felt when I type, dun believe, ask some of the members here, they know me well.
3) I will not change, I am what I am, you dun like it, your problem

Cant say much about the other guy, he's the one who needs to change more than I :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
3) I will not change, I am what I am, you dun like it, your problem

Yeah you're the sort of guy who refuses to fuck off despite being told by the host many times over to get out of this forum. :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
So many champions league, europa league, european league matches these days, so not betting on this.

Here's my take on these 2 characters:

Alamaking can be silly and annoying at times, but he's an authentic forummer who's straightforward and honest.

There's only one word to describe Fishypie and that's "fishy". He started off posting good threads about the food he cooks which many forummers enjoyed. He also posted lame threads about waking up with backache, brushing his teeth, putting on a long sleeve shirt and going for his brazilian wax. When he was criticised for the latter type of posts, instead of thinking "Hey! the guys like my food posts, let me post more of these", he started posting all lame threads. It's as if he wants to post every single thing about his mundane life, but since the lives of him and his family are so hunky dory that they are devoid of any real and serious problems like most Singaporeans, all his posts are frivolous things like what time you should have your dinner.
Oh, by the way, according to forummer Fishypie, he has 2 wives and 3 daughters all living with him and Michael Puhaindran is his cycling buddy. (Please google if any of you don't know who he is.)

PS: I do not know personally and have never met either of these 2 fellows.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishy cheebye got one similar character trait with the vile kopisai....
Both machiam what Cantonese call 越按越出屎....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah you're the sort of guy who refuses to fuck off despite being told by the host many times over to get out of this forum. :oIo:

Your comments doesnt bother me cox you dunno me, you yourself also say you start noticing me after 3 years of my existence. And by reading a few pages of my posts, you think you know me and accuse me of talking craps and wasting your bandwidth? Am I the only 1 doing this in this forum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
- if posting are informative, interesting or entertaining
- if posting seek views that are of interest to the forum community
- gentlemanly conduct
- sporting behaviour.

You can't possibly expect a display of any of these qualities from a couple of twits. :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its funny when those wise ones keep making fun at other forummers intelligence while protecting their own foul mouthed doggy friend.

What a cheebye double standard you have here, hahahaha

Last edited: