• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Former MM Lee Kuan Yew hospitalised - Channel NewsAsia"

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1254633/1/.html
(Posted: 16 February 2013 1855 hrs)

SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was admitted to Singapore General Hospital on Saturday after experiencing a suspected transient ischaemic attack associated with a prolonged episode of atrial fibrillation, or irregular heartbeat.

A statement from the Prime Minister's office said Mr Lee has recovered but will remain warded for a few days for the doctors to adjust his medication and for observation.

A transient ischaemic attack happens when blood flow to a part of the brain stops for a brief period of time.

The patient will have stroke-like symptoms, which clear in less than 24 hours.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Transient Ischaemic Attack"...a medical term to describe a person HAVING A STROKE, a person of his age, that is not very good. Pray for his recovery.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may already suffered a series of strokes & at his age it is unlikely he can fully recover. Without his runners the the grim reaper will have an easier time of catching up with him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone must have told the Old Fart that more than 3000 Sporeans were in full force at Hong Lim Park..

Old Fart was shocked and stunned by the news.. Blood stopped flowing to his brains for 3 minutes.. His servants then saw him sitting slumped on the armchair staring blankly at the window..

There's hope for S'pore..

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY suffered a stroke!!

AsiaOne

Former MM Lee Kuan Yew hospitalised
Channel News Asia - ‎44 minutes ago‎

SINGAPORE: Former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was admitted to Singapore General Hospital on Saturday after experiencing a suspected transient ischaemic attack associated with a prolonged episode of atrial fibrillation, or irregular heartbeat.
Related Lee Kuan Yew »
Lee Kuan Yew in hospital because of suspected Transient Ischaemic AttackAsiaOne
Singapore's first PM Lee Kuan Yew not well: ReportZee News

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone must have told the Old Fart that more than 3000 Sporeans were in full force at Hong Lim Park..

Old Fart was shocked and stunned by the news.. Blood stopped flowing to his brains for 3 minutes.. His servants then saw him sitting slumped on the armchair staring blankly at the window..

not very nice to say this kind of thing about someone who is gravely ill. even to strangers you won't say such things. where is your sense of decency?

Last edited:

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
not very nice to say this kind of thing about someone who is gravely ill. even to strangers you won't say such things. where is your sense of decency?

What decency are you talking about? Isn't this a free forum for anybody to express his view?

zeddy ia a much respected forumer don't you know?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
time_is_up____by_thezgi-d39yp7m.jpg

Tick tock Tick tock..... time.... is up

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He shouted "Merdeka"!! an raised his fist!
His servants said : "Tuan, this is 2013"

that is where he got an irregular heart beat & then T.I.A. too much exertion.:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok before I tuck into my just ordered hot plate of Char Kway Teow, I will give you my reply..

Pls don't give me this decency crap especially if it's about the Old Fart.. of course I will pity any strangers who are critically ill and fighting for their lives on their hospital beds.. But I will not give an ounce of pity to a scumbag like LKY..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He shouted "Merdeka"!! an raised his fist!
His servants said : "Tuan, this is 2013"

that is where he got an irregular heart beat & then T.I.A. too much exertion.:rolleyes:

This is another sign that he's having a PAP old guard reunion soon with GKS, TCC, Raja and Barker..:biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What decency you talking about for someone who locked up another person without trial for over decades under ISA.