• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP should blame themselves and their Grassroots

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP have no one to blame but themselves...

Things that are outright failure..

- Failed to check on your MP's character resulting in resignation.
- Failed to check on your MP's work in the estate, resulting in unhappy residents
- Failed to resolve issues of public interest especially those questioning integrity (eg. AIMs)
- Failed to get accurate feedback and sensing from the ground (Grassroot not working or sugar-coating their findings)
- Failed in getting netizen's genuine feedback via the use of PAP IB

Things that could be done better..

- Get a more pleasant looking candidate (only 2 weeks for resident to warm up to the face. Harder to like something not nice looking)
- Get a person whose current background can connect with the residents (Not someone who think everyone has a car and he has 2, especilly when COE is so high).
- Get someone more humble (No indication of him being a socially compassionate person prior to election. Asking people not to give him sympathy vote? When you are in the running, sympathy or not, you want their vote!)
- Only well-liked PAP MPs should help (Getting unpopular Minister/MPs will only remind residents what they are unhappy about)

Things that PAP lacks...

- Most PAP MPs are seen as foot-soldier, the person experienced in elections are the Ministers (blame GRC system where all ride on the glory of one). As for Opposition, they mainly fight in SMC and therefore appear more resolute and independant to the poeple.
- Based on above, most PAP MPs are not seen as an individual but just a follower.

What PAP needs to really work on...

800px-Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Go back to the basic, satisfy the needs of the people in the area of Physiological and Safety. Something many had been repeating but you are not listening.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots: No leh, as long can get corruption money and have more Lauras, we are happy and everything is good. Who cares about the citizens.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love the Maslow chart - but wasted on PAP lah. Since when they the ever need anyone's sympathy or votes? Everyone of them drives a car. Or two.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots: No leh, as long can get corruption money and have more Lauras, we are happy and everything is good. Who cares about the citizens.

I have a neighbor a very long time ago, now moved out & move to another flat in another area, got this difficult to apply flat, partly due to his connection, which in itself is not corruption & his relative getting fast forwarded hawker's license, all this due to 'involvement' in the RC near me. Honestly, what do they do? I don't think any of us know any RC members except only they are your neighbor. In my area the RC members I do not even know except one, that like to trumpet the goodness of the pxp that you can't ignore & have since moved out & is still listed a member?? for I have gone through the list posted on the notice board, five on the list, one moved out, the other 4 are filipinoes & don't even live here.

My point is, you hardly know them except as I had mentioned unless they are your immediate neighbor or the one that, from the time the cock crows to the birds fly home to roost, will praise the pxp. Other than, appear when their "masters" are around & they make themselves busy, other than that..who are they & what have they done for the neighborhood??

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mostly nothing. Besides showing face when the Master is around, they will also be around when time foe overseas trip.

I have a neighbor a very long time ago, now moved out & move to another flat in another area, got this difficult to apply flat, partly due to his connection, which in itself is not corruption & his relative getting fast forwarded hawker's license, all this due to 'involvement' in the RC near me. Honestly, what do they do? I don't think any of us know any RC members except only they are your neighbor. In my area the RC members I do not even know except one, that like to trumpet the goodness of the pxp that you can't ignore & have since moved out & is still listed a member?? for I have gone through the list posted on the notice board, five on the list, one moved out, the other 4 are filipinoes & don't even live here.

My point is, you hardly know them except as I had mentioned unless they are your immediate neighbor or the one that, from the time the cock crows to the birds fly home to roost, will praise the pxp. Other than, appear when their "masters" are around & they make themselves busy, other than that..who are they & what have they done for the neighborhood??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Lionel De Souza is the kind of person that actively participates in PAP grassroots activities, it tells you much about what kind of people those PAP grassroots folks are.

VU0wgyH.png

s6iSpIR.png

J2gpK2j.png

Wyx9m0E.png

IXpXDCo.png

rjlo2Av.png

jJqRlq6.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oo Ah!, Oh Ay, or ee, is that a practice for ecstasy if loctor kor wins?? or eeee the pictures look like SPCA was cleaning their kennels & they let the dogs out!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have mentioned before about RC members time and time again.. They are low life shit who only do work which bring benefits to THEMSELVES ONLY!!!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take away all their fringe benefits and see for yourselves whether there is still any grassroots left! Those who are genuine grassroots ask for nothing in return and they also have the balls to root for the underdog and not the topdog.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have mentioned before about RC members time and time again.. They are low life shit who only do work which bring benefits to THEMSELVES ONLY!!!!

Most of them are really shallow, superficial, self-centred gloryhunters.

They're like some football fans who only support a football club when it is winning titles and trophies, but magically disappear when it is not performing well.

When the PAP falls from grace and power, many of these rats will desert the sinking ship.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

They're like some football fans who only support a football club when it is winning titles and trophies, but magically disappear when it is not performing well.

When the PAP falls from grace and power, many of these rats will desert the sinking ship.

sounds like Man U cunts.... never heard of them in the 80s when the club was wallowing but these days everyone like staunch supporters since the 80s.... utter BS

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very seldom have political views. But for this I will say:

Other than LKY, evreyone else in PAP is a cock-sucking yes-man. That's the kind of party they are, apparent from a long time ago.

Cheers!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
After knowing some of them personally. I have to agree with your view.

Other than LKY, evreyone else in PAP is a cock-sucking yes-man. That's the kind of party they are, apparent from a long time ago.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Minor correction: LKY used to suck Japanese cocks, then British cocks. In that order.

Now, he sucks his own cock.

Still a cocksucker at the age of 90.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a saying ;

Shake the Big tree and all these monkeys fall out and scatter! LOL

jw5

Loyal
If Lionel De Souza is the kind of person that actively participates in PAP grassroots activities, it tells you much about what kind of people those PAP grassroots folks are.

I support Lionel to be a pap candidate in a GE 2016 GRC.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time after time, the grasslooters have let the side down. Dr Koh almost said so, in his comments after the defeat: "What we need is a strong groundlevel support and good teamwork".

And of course there is the story of how stupid these guys are, as reported in today's Chua Mui Hoong's article. The porlampars sent out 400 (yes, four hundred!) people to visit households to assess degree of support. All of them came back with excellent reports, and they were not lying. Trouble was, they conducted their survey on the night that WP was having its final rally and WP supporters were all not at home.

So the grasslooters are not only porlampars but stupid ones at that too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP have no one to blame but themselves...

Things that are outright failure..

- Failed to check on your MP's character resulting in resignation.
- Failed to check on your MP's work in the estate, resulting in unhappy residents
- Failed to resolve issues of public interest especially those questioning integrity (eg. AIMs)
- Failed to get accurate feedback and sensing from the ground (Grassroot not working or sugar-coating their findings)
- Failed in getting netizen's genuine feedback via the use of PAP IB

Things that could be done better..

- Get a more pleasant looking candidate (only 2 weeks for resident to warm up to the face. Harder to like something not nice looking)
- Get a person whose current background can connect with the residents (Not someone who think everyone has a car and he has 2, especilly when COE is so high).
- Get someone more humble (No indication of him being a socially compassionate person prior to election. Asking people not to give him sympathy vote? When you are in the running, sympathy or not, you want their vote!)
- Only well-liked PAP MPs should help (Getting unpopular Minister/MPs will only remind residents what they are unhappy about)

Things that PAP lacks...

- Most PAP MPs are seen as foot-soldier, the person experienced in elections are the Ministers (blame GRC system where all ride on the glory of one). As for Opposition, they mainly fight in SMC and therefore appear more resolute and independant to the poeple.
- Based on above, most PAP MPs are not seen as an individual but just a follower.

What PAP needs to really work on...

800px-Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Go back to the basic, satisfy the needs of the people in the area of Physiological and Safety. Something many had been repeating but you are not listening.

Failure to check on your MP's sexual escapades.