• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP should blame themselves and their Grassroots

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope we r not seeing wat wp today is wat pap was 50 yrs ago...as they grow stronger, they begin to lose their ground senses...history has the uncanny ability to repeat itself.

jw5

Loyal
GRC too easy for a hard working person like him, making so many appearances, Joo Chiat, PE or Hougang, take your pick, what do you think?

Must be GRC better. Sabo the others. SMC would be too easy to defeat him.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course there is the story of how stupid these guys are, as reported in today's Chua Mui Hoong's article. The porlampars sent out 400 (yes, four hundred!) people to visit households to assess degree of support. All of them came back with excellent reports, and they were not lying. Trouble was, they conducted their survey on the night that WP was having its final rally and WP supporters were all not at home.

Teo Ser Luck has already come out to clarify this. He said that he was the one who received these "positive reports" and did not fully believe this feedback. It was him that pointed out that all the PAP supporters were at home, while WP supporters were at the rally.

However, it's a bit too late to solicit feedback two days before polling day.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
................for I have gone through the list posted on the notice board, five on the list, one moved out, the other 4 are filipinoes & don't even live here.
Other than, appear when their "masters" are around & they make themselves busy, other than that..who are they & what have they done for the neighborhood??

Filipinos................., why have the PAP allowed itself to stoop that low and look for foreigners to fill such positions.

Did they question the motives of these foreigners in the first place, before making them RC members?

Is there a dearth of true-blue Singaporeans willing to take on such post with a clear conscience other then "what may come with such positions"?

Why allow people to take such post when they ARE NOT AROUND..

Probably may have rented their whole flat and having a good life with their parents in Zamboanga, where they may even be supporters of the Mafia and corrupted politicians...Bad people bring forth bad habits.......

As an entity, separate the RC from the PAP. Make the organisation and its components into something apolotical.

Allow for elections of RC members and pay the elected ones a good allowance just like how MPs are paid. Then see the rush of the right people to fill the positions

As for the last, I will never ever in my life forget about a female colleague, who was a lazy good-for-nothing civil servant BUT who later rose to a very high rank prior to retirement. After that she was given a job in the MOE. Still working.

Her style:- when the big bosses came to meet us, she would always place a lot of files and dossiers on her table and work "feverishly" on her old Remington type-writer,. After that the files disappear and she would be in the canteen. Hahahahahaha

She was dubbed "hard-working" but to us she was "hardly-working".

So please decide for yourselves. Many RC members are in this category too. They, just like her, wanted nothing but GLORY for THEMSELVES.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hated the British.

He was a pro-colonialist stooge right up until the British decide to withdraw from Singapore.

Then, almost immediately, he transformed into a champion for self-rule.

A political opportunist to the very end. You won't get the truth from his memoirs or MOE-approved history textbooks.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Lionel to be a pap candidate in a GE 2016 GRC.

Poor guy. He is so old and should stop working and getting involved in all such rigourous activities for he may get a mild heart-attack.

A massive one takes the life away instantly but a mild one renders the person incapacitated. I prefer the former for I cannot depend on all the people in the pictures to help me. Maybe Lionel is confident of such help. May the Lord be with him always.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope we r not seeing wat wp today is wat pap was 50 yrs ago...as they grow stronger, they begin to lose their ground senses...history has the uncanny ability to repeat itself.

I totally with you.

Arrogance sets in and loosesn the once solid foundations.

Worst still nepotism and favouritism creeps in.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

WP better watch for people are watching closely.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During those days, some Chinese including Bruce Lee also hated the Brits. I'm not surprise.

Does that mean the Chinese in M'sia also hate the m&ds there ?

All that is sheer rhetoric. Words said just to appease the maority.

Brue Lee Siow Long ended up marrying a Caucasian, didn't he?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fate, It Seems, Is Not Without A Sense Of Irony.

All that is sheer rhetoric. Words said just to appease the maority.

Brue Lee Siow Long ended up marrying a Caucasian, didn't he?

Morpheus: Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

morpheus.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ser Luck has already come out to clarify this. He said that he was the one who received these "positive reports" and did not fully believe this feedback. It was him that pointed out that all the PAP supporters were at home, while WP supporters were at the rally.

However, it's a bit too late to solicit feedback two days before polling day.

This is funny, they do not even believe their own surveys, then why do one!! ha ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipinos................., why have the PAP allowed itself to stoop that low and look for foreigners to fill such positions.

Did they question the motives of these foreigners in the first place, before making them RC members?

Is there a dearth of true-blue Singaporeans willing to take on such post with a clear conscience other then "what may come with such positions"?

Why allow people to take such post when they Probably may have rented their whole flat and having a good life with their parents in Zamboanga, where they may even be supporters of the Mafia and corrupted politicians...Bad people bring forth bad habits.......

As an entity, separate the RC from the PAP. Make the organisation and its components into something apolotical.

Allow for elections of RC members and pay the elected ones a good allowance just like how MPs are paid. Then see the rush of the right people to fill the positions

As for the last, I will never ever in my life forget about a female colleague,who was a lazy good-for-nothing civil servant BUT who later rose to a very high rank prior to retirement. After that she was given a job in the MOE. Still working.

Her style:- when the big bosses came to meet us, she would always place a lot of files and dossiers on her table and work "feverishly" on her old Remington type-writer,. After that the files disappear and she would be in the canteen. Hahahahahaha

She was dubbed "hard-working" but to us she was "hardly-working".

So please decide for yourselves. Many RC members are in this category too. They, just like her, wanted nothing but GLORY for THEMSELVES.

The system breeds such people, I wasn't surprised at the pinoy/pinay names, was actually looking out for "ah neh of Pondichery" or "Wang Ba Tan from Chongqing"

Last edited: