• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many unfriend me on Facebook after result

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I posted the victory conference of WP and said we need more Ah Lians in Parliament, many of my Facebook friends unfriend me.

Surely a WP and a PAP supporter can be friends, no? May be they felt the sting of the massive defeat and got fed up.

Anyway all I wanna say is POWER TO THE LIANS and SHAME ON THE FOXES

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After I posted the victory conference of WP and said we need more Ah Lians in Parliament, many of my Facebook friends unfriend me.

Surely a WP and a PAP supporter can be friends, no? May be they felt the sting of the massive defeat and got fed up.

Anyway all I wanna say is POWER TO THE LIANS and SHAME ON THE FOXES

Give us the link!!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You disappointed your facebook friends who are staunch supporters of the white scums. Therefore they unfriend you. Don't be sad.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha uncle got more friends wanting to friend uncle after the worker's party....i feel so happy..

ah lian is getting more prettier after the victory....but the good doctor took the defeat with such graciousness...good for him.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha uncle got more friends wanting to friend uncle after the worker's party....i feel so happy..

ah lian is getting more prettier after the victory....but the good doctor took the defeat with such graciousness...good for him.

More frds?

YOU GO EAT SHIT LAH!

You so shameless still dare to appear here in the same nick!

Go tell your clones to take over from now on!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More frds?

YOU GO EAT SHIT LAH!

You so shameless still dare to appear here in the same nick!

Go tell your clones to take over from now on!

u no friend nevermind lor
you want to eat shit go yourself
don't ask uncle to join u
what's wrong with old uncle appearing here
majulah singapura!!! ilovesingapore!!!!

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal

You really have no shame. Day and night before the by-election, you praise the PAP to the sky and even predicted a PAP win.

Now your skin so thick, still dare to talk shit here .... go fuck yourself, you dirty piece of scum shit.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really have no shame. Day and night before the by-election, you praise the PAP to the sky and even predicted a PAP win.

Now your skin so thick, still dare to talk shit here .... go fuck yourself, you dirty piece of scum shit.

kopi uncle and aunty quarrelling ah...???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He just like his white scum masters.
No sense of shame. Beh paiseh, tak malu. Numb uncle.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you must slept badly and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. did you fall and knock your head? why wake up and then start fcuking your uncle? what's wrong with voicing your opinion here in this forum? the by election is a gamble - a game for everyone. why cannot praise pap's dr koh meh? i also praise lee li lian what - the charming beautiful tuanehneh...you jealous or envious. you very typical of the kopitiam ah soh - bad mouth, bad breath,bad odour and sometimes even bad urine pyjamas.

why you own this forum meh. i old uncle cannot cannot talk meh. you want to fcuk yourself, just go. don't ask me to join you....you kopi soh go...don't come here and disturb me. there are many brilliant wise remarks and comments here today ..i'm seriously learning from these post BE comments...

so old kopi is a piece of scum shit lah...no problem. you still writing your sordid story???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He just like his white scum masters.
No sense of shame. Beh paiseh, tak malu. Numb uncle.

narong narong why you like to follow this mad kopi soh talking nonsense
he had nightmares last night
got up late ,did not take his medicines, and then started to fcuk old uncle
scum here and scum there...you too can scum each other lah...haha