• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More NEPOTISM in Singapore -- S R Nathan's Daughter Appointed Supreme Court CEO

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...court-appoints-first-chief-executive-20130123

Juthika Ramanathan has been appointed the CEO of the Supreme Court - why the hell does a Court require a CEO? Can't the Chief Justice do the job?

She is the daughter of S R Nathan, even though it is not mentioned.

See the biographical/family info or S R Nathan here:

http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_490_2004-12-23.html

Family
Wife: Urmila Nandey.
Children: Daughter Juthika and son Osith.
Grandchildren: Kiron and Monisha, both children of Juthika.

Truly a sickening state of affairs in Singapore. The children of the top elites are always favoured when it comes to top positions.

Trivia question -- how many current PAP MPs can you name who are the children of former PAP MPs? How many PAP MPs are the children of former aides of PAP leaders (even if they were not MPs)? Can you name them?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least she is not related to FamiLEE. 李

Oh God, Oh Allah, Oh Amitabha, Oh Ram, Oh God of All!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you lowering us deeper into the Burning Fires of the Pits of Hades.

GOD, please save SINGAPORE.

We can do better what JUTHIKA can..................

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister of Law = Guess the race?

Chief Justice = Guess the race?

CEO of the Supreme Court = Guess the race?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is a monarchy and these are your aristocratic class.
The common sinkie is either a serf or peasant

Putting salt on the wounds of Singaporeans is not a path to pursue.

Very dangerous for those who started it.

SR Nathan has made millions during twelve years..........Not enough hah, still want Juthika to work???????????

Maybe SR Nathan also know where the rest of Yamashita treasure is............. He worked with Japanese Army who killed Chinese in Sook-chings

"People's President", my stinking fooooooooot........

Money no enough hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Why Juthika now.?

Singaporeans, "Enough is Enough"

The PAP is committing suicide..........

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I really don't know how many times this country is Fucked with the capital F by all these 死仆街咸家鏟生子无屁股 families

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P1O73V2R9346_DSC_6972.jpg

Why? You not happy ah, huh!

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one wants to respond to my trivia quiz?

Can anyone name a full (or partial) list of all PAP MPs who are the offspring of either PAP MPs or PAP aides?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Can anyone name a full (or partial) list of all PAP MPs who are the offspring of either PAP MPs or PAP aides?

In Hokkien we call this Sio-Gan-Chin, what the fuck, this is the 21st century and we're supposed to be 1st World and Swiss Standard but its embarrassingly like fucking Africa.
(sorry ya talking about this makes me damn hot)

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me try, but it is a partial list:

Lee Kuan Yew (MM)

Lee Hsien Loong (PM) eldest son of Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Hsien Yang (CEO of F&N) second son of Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Wei Ling (Dr) (Director of ......) only daughter of Lee Kuan Yew

(Please help out)

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Hokkien we call this Sio-Gan-Chin, what the fuck, this is the 21st century and we're supposed to be 1st World and Swiss Standard but its embarrassingly like fucking Africa.

Well, it makes me hot too, which is why I brought it up.

I noticed that NOWHERE is it reported that Juthika is S R Nathan's daughter. I knew that S R Nathan's full name is Sellapan Ramanathan, and so I got suspicious. So I went to do a bit of digging, and look what I found out.

I wonder if any bros would be kind enough to reward me by giving me points for my sleuthing skills!! I believe I am the first netizen to dig out this piece of info!

I actually think Singapore is a great country but the "aristocratic" mindset of the powerful families, coupled with the cronyism and nepotism, really disgusts me to the core.

And my offer still stands. Who wants to take part in my quiz? Who can rise to the challenge and name all of the second-gen elites currently in Parliament?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me try, but it is a partial list:

Lee Kuan Yew (MM)

Lee Hsien Loong (PM) eldest son of Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Hsien Yang (CEO of F&N) second son of Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Wei Ling (Dr) (Director of ......) only daughter of Lee Kuan Yew

(Please help out)

Here are some clues

1) Desmond Lee Ti-Seng, current PAP MP. His father is former Minister for Education, Lee Yock Suan.

2) Ong Teng Koon, current PAP MP. His father is former PAP MP (and LKY's personal fixer), Ong Ah Heng.

3) Grace Fu, current PAP MP and Minister. Her father is James Fu, former press secretary to LKY.

Come on guys, you can do better than this!! Name the others!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore becoming a linked ... elite country.PUkeee.... so all the rich connected one will link with one another... is that so???

to the only one.... remember this.. singapore is not for the rich and elite.its for the public!!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Animal Farm by George Orwell describes this sugar-coated fairy tale very well :biggrin:
Sinkies have been anal-fucked for the past 46 years or so ......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another saying in hokkien is chee bye peh relationship.