• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Wijeysingha's made false allegation and then put up insincere apology on FB

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
21764_438927929496554_1541064303_n.png

"6. May I request that all Facebook users who have shared this Note to delete it from your Facebook page."

Ask people who have shared to delete? Just delete his original notes and repost a fresh one would be easier. Also He posted the link to his profile. Which means that if you happily shared his post, it actually means that you are sharing his facebook profile but NOT his APOLOGY. I see what you did there VW.

Vincent Wijeysingha's apology
http://www.facebook.com/vwijeysingha/posts/137253739759605

3. I admit and acknowledge that this allegation is false and completely without foundation.

4. I unreservedly apologise to Dr Vasoo for the distress and embarrassment caused to him by this allegation.

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vincent Wijeysingha's made false allegation and then put up insincere apology on

68798_567259283300496_1772172912_n.jpg

1. On or around 2 December 2012, I, Vincent Wijeysingha, published on my Facebook page (at http://www.facebook.com/ vwijeysingha), a Facebook “note” entitled “’You can resign and go to SBS,’ the drivers were told” (“Note”), which included the following words:

“It fabricates evidence – as Dr Vasoo did twenty years ago – to deprive people of their living. Lest I be accused of fabricating this, I draw evidence from the fact that this accusation has been published abroad in my colleague, Chee Soon Juan’s book, Democratically Speaking, available these last three months and against which Dr Vasoo has not raised a whimper.”

at http://www.facebook.com/notes/vince...-to-sbs-the-drivers-were-told/517597378258190 (collectively, the “Words”).

2. I recognise that the Words mean or were understood to mean that Dr Vasoo fabricated evidence to deprive Dr Chee Soon Juan of his living.

3. I admit and acknowledge that this allegation is false and completely without foundation.

4. I unreservedly apologise to Dr Vasoo for the distress and embarrassment caused to him by this allegation.

5. I have removed the Words and the comments in response to or in connection with the Words and undertake not to make any further allegation in the same or similar effect.

6. May I request that all Facebook users who have shared this Note to delete it from your Facebook page.

7. May I request all Facebook users who have commented specifically on the Words to delete their comment.

8. I appreciate your assistance in the matter of paragraph 6 and 7.

Thank you.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vincent Wijeysingha's made false allegation and then put up insincere apology on

I didn't have much good impression of him since last election, but started to have a different view of him lately due to his various postings.

Now with this apology, I lose whatever shred of respect left of him.

Why apologize? He should stand by what he says, and if Dr Vasoo wishes to sue, bring it on.

eErotica96

Alfrescian
Loyal

it takes a great man to admit his mistakes and to make apology. vincent is a great man from a great party. i love sdp. dr chee is a great man.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the reason why SDP will never get its candidates back into Parliament. Making an outrageous allegation to damage someone else and then when called to account for it, to promptly say "it is false and completely without foundation". The conclusion is: ZERO credibility.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I didn't have much good impression of him since last election, but started to have a different view of him lately due to his various postings.

Now with this apology, I lose whatever shred of respect left of him.

Why apologize? He should stand by what he says, and if Dr Vasoo wishes to sue, bring it on.

Clearly a clueless chap who can only see the superficial.

Vasoo is the furthest thing removed from the PRC incident. The fact that the estab/PAP had to drag Vasoo into the picture to get VW to delete his posting shows just how little honour and truth the estab/PAP have on their side.

I don't agree with everything VW writes either but usually honourable men and women rebut their opponent using facts, not bringing in some totally irrelevant entity and threatening court action out of nowhere.

But here of course we're talking about the PAP. Talking abt PAP and honour in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is Dr. Vasoo doing?

Did he ever regretted for snitching on CSJ?

Extra postage stamps and taxi fares?

The ghost of CSJ acts still haunts him until today?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When I read about this case many years ago, I stopped reading the papers and my heart dropped to the rock bottom. It was a terrible shock for me.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

he delete the apology liao... lucky you screen shot it

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vincent Wijeysingha wanna go parliament to lower the age of consent for GAY sex with boys to 14.

YikeS!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whether the facts are there is up to people to judge on it. Apologies and suing is just a tool to make opposition look bad by the PAP. Dun be fooled by it.

PAP think the people and opposition are stupid?

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whether the facts are there is up to people to judge on it. Apologies and suing is just a tool to make opposition look bad by the PAP. Dun be fooled by it.

PAP think the people and opposition are stupid?

Nah... they didn't think we're just stupid, :

The renowned formula of how sinkies screwed themselves like a coward fool:

sinkie policies like cpf, Woman charter <-- sinkie govt <-- low life coward sinkies who has no balls to fight for their rights + sinkie behaviour

The source of the problem is Sinkie cowardice and stupidity... when you blamed the govt and your fucked up sinkie life.. reflect on yourself first.. are you a ball-less sinkie coward?

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Vasoo is too kind in not asking for damages.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is Dr. Vasoo doing?

Did he ever regretted for snitching on CSJ?

Extra postage stamps and taxi fares?

The ghost of CSJ acts still haunts him until today?

Maybe writing his bio like that SPH guy.
With some inspirational title:
"If I can be MP so can you"