• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Sam is a Bastard...

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
some people here really needs to learn to appreciate things.
Being a member i take offence to some of the statements made in some article in this thread and i would now like to take this opportunity to call you a tw@t!

The truth is you claimed the traffic are up and its a fact that you got extra income from the donation no matter how small sum it is right? And you said you let the Courtyard section run freely, did you realise there are so many nonsense threads around?

Anyway, I think i will stop here, before you veins explode. I said what I wanted to say already, I'm sad to see this forum degrading, but if you dun care, why should I? you the boss.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You did not mention revenue from banners/ads. So do you need donations or not? Do you have to give infraction power as a carrot?

I mentioned ALL revenue sources in this post.

The more donations I receive, the less money I lose every month. Current fixed overheads are USD495 + USD269 = USD764. All the revenue combined does not come close to covering the costs.

I don't need donations in order to keep the forum going. Even with zero donations, I can still pay the bills. However, donations help by reducing the overheads.

Do I need to give infraction powers in return? The answer is "no" but I think it's a nice gesture. It gives those who have donated a tool to assist in the running of the forum. Will some abuse these powers? Of course a few will but that's a failure of human nature and not the fault of the donation scheme.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we ought to thank the Boss for being a nice host..

Not trying to Por Lumpar him early in the mornin, but he has done so many things to improve this Forum out of his own pocket..

In other Forums, we might be kicked out for our Anti FT Ah Neh bashings and for posting Ho Ching's pics.. But here, we're free to express ourselves..

Thank you Boss from the bottom of my balls..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
becareful, you will be called a balls carrying no good piece of shit by some donkeys here..
they will even PM you insulting your family
all because you agree and knows how to appreciate things.
i know, i have been in the receiving end...:biggrin: :biggrin:

here, have some rep points..:smile:

Not trying to Por Lumpar him early in the mornin, but he has done so many things to improve this Forum out of his own pocket..

In other Forums, we might be kicked out for our Anti FT Ah Neh bashings and for posting Ho Ching's pics.. But here, we're free to express ourselves..

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is why I say Boss Sam is a Bastard. .... Shortly after i post this thread...I get zap by all those Sam cocsuckers... getting zapped is ok..nothing great...but u can see below these are the messages they left behind...
09-11-2012 03:16 AM
Thread: Boss Sam is a Bastard...
you lost yourmother sister wife chebye to me whole family die die haha!!!

What a bastard ?!? This Forum should just shut. It no longer serve any purpose in today's world where we have civilised National Conversation as opposed to stupid thugs breed by Boss Sam in this Forum.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
becareful, you will be called a balls carrying no good piece of shit by some donkeys here..
they will even PM you insulting your family
all because you agree and knows how to appreciate things.
i know, i have been in the receiving end...:biggrin: :biggrin:

here, have some rep points..:smile:

Thanks Big Sexy..

I'm well prepared to face the consequences of zappers here for showing my support to the Boss.. This is my middle finger to the TS for making a stupid thread as this.. If not happy here, he can go to Forums like Hardware Zone to display his kiddy attitude..

Btw, to the TS, I was not the one who zapped you.. Don't believe me can check with the Boss of you like..

And lastly before I go for my meeting this is my message to you..

Fuck you and to the PAP's National CONversation..:oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good one bro...i'm with you on this....not only me but my 3 balls too. So yours + mine + BosSam = 6 balls.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam should just shut this stupid forum. Reading all these posts, 99% are trash posts and divisive to national unity amongst sinkies.

If you are not happy, then you can fuck off from this forum. Just because You not happy means must shut it down. The whole fucking world revolve around the fucking you. What a sinkie.

Oh...this will be a good additional to the list of sinkie behaviour.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm well prepared to face the consequences of zappers here for showing my support to the Boss.. This is my middle finger to the TS for making a stupid thread as this.. If not happy here, he can go to Forums like Hardware Zone to display his kiddy attitude..

My intention was not to participate in this thread as the TS's opinion of me is of no consequence. What riled me was the comments by that resident twit who has used up more resources over the years than most other members combined while adding no value to the forum whatsoever. Yet he has the gall to accuse me of being $$$$ faced.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I mentioned ALL revenue sources in this post.

The more donations I receive, the less money I lose every month. Current fixed overheads are USD495 + USD269 = USD764. All the revenue combined does not come close to covering the costs.

I don't need donations in order to keep the forum going. Even with zero donations, I can still pay the bills. However, donations help by reducing the overheads.

Do I need to give infraction powers in return? The answer is "no" but I think it's a nice gesture. It gives those who have donated a tool to assist in the running of the forum. Will some abuse these powers? Of course a few will but that's a failure of human nature and not the fault of the donation scheme.

hi there

1. sammy, thank you for your statement on the sbf income thing.
2. yes, operating a forum is no easy biz.