• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP attacking forumers

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[
Blur Sotong is another fucking rabid dog - lapping the master of all clones here.

You post confirms you not only blind but utterly retarded..fuck you!!!

Oh dear kopi, why are you so upset and accusing me of etc etc. I am not anybody's clone. I am just an independent party on the sideline pointing out to you what you wrote elsewhere and what you are doing it now yourself i.e. confirming the status that you are a rabid dog.

No need to be so upset. What they did was in their youthful zest. They add colours to an otherwise boring forum reading about you ranting and ranting away repeating virtually the same post all over.

Watch your heart kopi. Too upset is no good for your heart.

As a good person, I would like to ask if you have gotten a will done up? Suggest you do it quickly before time runs out if you have not.

Being a good person, I forgive you for what you have written. It is really up to you to repent and turn back from your wayward postings before your time run out.

Take care kopi.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
24864_119984011349928_7185311_n.jpg

dont act blur....blur king...blur sotong.....blur motherfucking rabid dog!!!

now have this with the blessing of your blur Narong....

I spit on you and hope your whole family die, you piece of shit
fuck you!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why pick on an elderly uncle.

Hey, how do I know you are really an elderly uncle or a fake one? Why not you scan your NRIC and post it here so that it lends credibility to your claim? Also state where you work or stay so that SBF folks can check it out to confirm your status as an elderly uncle. I am sure lots of them would love to meet up with you and your good friend Kinana.

go and ask them.....WHY ARE YOU SO VULGAR???....cheeby you!!!!

kopi, you see, for some reasons I have good 6th sense... I answered your question before I get to read your question. No need to ask them "Why are you so vulgar?". They are not vulgar. They only add colours as stated in the quote below.

No need to be so upset. What they did was in their youthful zest. They add colours to an otherwise boring forum reading about you ranting and ranting away repeating virtually the same post all over.

Come on, you have been there and done that too! Except that now you cannot do the same since you claim to be an ageing old chap who is on your to meet your creator. Well that is too bad.

Having a good 6th sense, I am telling you to watch your heart and draw up your will as soon as possible.

Nobody plans to fail. Most folks fail to plan.

Cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont act good.dont act like a fool. dont act soft and clean and polite..you are one fucking filthy dog here!!!

fuck you!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck you!

Oh dear kopi, you getting violent and personal? Please don't. I would rather you be around than to miss all your postings.

It is below me to engage with people like you with your current state of mind.

Just a question which I always wonder: When your old fart master, con yew, dropped dead, will you join him and get cremated together as well?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh dear kopi, you getting violent and personal? Please don't. I would rather you be around than to miss all your postings.

It is below me to engage with people like you with your current state of mind.

Just a question which I always wonder: When your old fart master, con yew, dropped dead, will you join him and get cremated together as well?

violent and personal? look into the mirror and see who is fucking who? the clones are all watching and waiting to pound in like a mindless rabid pack of dung!!!....now to all those Hall Of Shame, the masters, the conductors, the creators and all their motherfucking clones...ALLIEN CHEN included....here's my parting FUCKING SEND OFF TO ALL OF YOU....FUCK OFF AND GOOD-BYE......by you all survive and prosper here with a thousand cuts, a thousand slits and a thousand cheebys and lanjias!!! Now to all you motherfucking cheeby kias and clones.....FUCK YOU AND GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

annoyed-woman-giving_~BCP039-46.jpg

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont act good.dont act like a fool. dont act soft and clean and polite..you are one fucking filthy dog here!!!

Hey kopi, just realised that your points have dropped from 14 to 11. I want to come clean with this.

I did not zapped you from 14 to 11 points. Don't get mistaken please.

Thank you for calling me "soft and clean and polite". Much appreciated!

Cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey kopi, just realised that your points have dropped from 14 to 11. I want to come clean with this.

I did not zapped you from 14 to 11 points. Don't get mistaken please.

Thank you for calling me "soft and clean and polite". Much appreciated!

Cheers!

THIS is for being clean, soft and polite...FUCK YOU!!!

you want to fight, fight clean...dont kill your opponents with underhand means!!! cheeby kia!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a fucking blur sotong.no fun fucking you.

call your ALLAN CHENS AND his clones or better still call his SIFUS AND MASTERS to play...you are one chicken head dig which any worm can swallow piecemeal...

now call your masters ...i want to meet them...that big vulval mouth I HATE PAPPIES and the WIKIPHILE....these two and their mafia bosses need to be fucked well and proper...you see they have no balls...send in their kakis and foot soldiers and they hide behind dirth pussies....got lampar come out and hoot lah!!!

and where is the mothefucking menstruating profusely KOPIAUNTIE....cant wake up and died last nite from too many fuckings!!!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idiot is a fucking retard.

Netizens have been fucking 超级白, their policies and their so called effort in communicating with sinkies. It'd didn't just start recently, or did he like join SBF recently?

MIWs have developed very thin skin through the years. Maybe it evolution due to years of in-breeding.

Last edited: