• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning kopiuncle, nice day to you. :smile:

Thank you ...and with your morning compliments...

Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye! ....

here they come, one by one...wearing a mask and putting on their vulval ammo......fuck you !!! may you suffer a thousand cuts, a thousand slits, a million fucks!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning, have a cup of coffee and have a nice day :smile:

Good morning wikedboy...selamat pagi your motherfucking idiot!!!

Here's your morning kopi from I HATE PAPPIES....be careful dont get choked....

have a motherfuckikng goon day!!! another show....another cyberbully session...all you rabid dogs have the lampars come out to play....i have all the time for you all....come and dont hide under your master's lanjiao!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning wikedboy...selamat pagi your motherfucking idiot!!!

Here's your morning kopi from I HATE PAPPIES....be careful dont get choked....

have a motherfuckikng goon day!!! another show....another cyberbully session...all you rabid dogs have the lampars come out to play....i have all the time for you all....come and dont hide under your master's lanjiao!!!

Awwwwwww, the gloomy weather must have gotten to you. Cheer up and have a good day ahead :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Awwwwwww, the gloomy weather must have gotten to you. Cheer up and have a good day ahead :smile:

what so gloomy? it's a beautiful and bright morning full of hope full of optimism and full of colours...

now get this morning dessert from your good friends here...

I spit on you and hope your whole family die, you piece of shit
fuck you!

now call on Narong, I HATE PAPPIES,Blur Sotong for help!!! You fucking cheeby kia!!!

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what so gloomy? it's a beautiful and bright morning full of hope full of optimism and full of colours...

now get this morning dessert from your good friends here...

fuck you!

now call on Narong, I HATE PAPPIES,Blur Sotong for help!!! You fucking cheeby kia!!!

Why do they need help my friend? You need positivity in your life, they have enough problems of their own :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do they need help my friend? You need positivity in your life, they have enough problems of their own :smile:

dont come and play the soft undiee pondan role...now go and fuck yourself...look into the mirror and see who's the fucking wicked and mafia boss...act fuck for what!!!...

once again, this is from your clones and from your friends here ....eat it up!!!

fuck you!

This is the signature tune of the mafia mob here...spitting on peoples' families and fucking peoples' mothers...and dont try to be good and nice ...you are one fucking motherfucking rabid dog!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you call kopiuncle friend...i said fuck you !!!!

and this is another signature tune of your lynching mob...fuck it!!!

lanjia lu HOKAUKA!!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont come and play the soft undiee pondan role...now go and fuck yourself...look into the mirror and see who's the fucking wicked and mafia boss...act fuck for what!!!...

once again, this is from your clones and from your friends here ....eat it up!!!

fuck you!

This is the signature tune of the mafia mob here...spitting on peoples' families and fucking peoples' mothers...and dont try to be good and nice ...you are one fucking motherfucking rabid dog!!!

i am a nice man :smile: I am a nice puppy

cute-puppy-puppies-13789224-1024-768.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are so delusional hee hee hee ...

now you call me delusional and you want to act cute and innocent...i say pondan fuck you and fuck off!!!!...fucking you is no fun now...fucking blur king sotong is also no fun....call your BOSS to come and i want to have a nice talk with him.....fuck you once again for being a motherfucking rabid dog!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you call me delusional and you want to act cute and innocent...i say pondan fuck you and fuck off!!!!...fucking you is no fun now...fucking blur king sotong is also no fun....call your BOSS to come and i want to have a nice talk with him.....fuck you once again for being a motherfucking rabid dog!!!

this is my boss *arooooooooo* :smile:

wile-coyote-A.jpg

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning mollusk. Kopiuncle went ballistic this morning, i finally have learnt to be civil and well mannered towards him and yet he reciprocate like this. Wiki Sad :(

haha....can see that after drifter thread..he went berserk...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you ...and with your morning compliments...

fuck your mother chao chee bye! ....

here they come, one by one...wearing a mask and putting on their vulval ammo......fuck you !!! May you suffer a thousand cuts, a thousand slits, a million fucks!!!

No No No No No!

EMOTION! Where is your emotion? I can't see it! I can't feel it! Something is MISSING!!!

Listen up! When you are fucking pissed with someone,what do you do? You throw vulgarities at him? and? How about your body language?
Imagine, you fuck a person. Donch you think it's abit weird if you just scold them out with your mouth with your body remaining still?

Where is your MIDDLE FINGER???!!!!!

Come on! Practise somemore! I will come back tonight to look at your progress.
It may seems easy but there's actually more than just scolding and showing middle fingers.

Lesson 2 : Timing! Very important! Do not miss! Complete your basic first.

Own Time Own Target! Carry On!:wink:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cheeby I HATE PAPPIES...now then come out with such a silly and stupid post!!! FUCK YOU LAH!!!! No standard at all...your vocab is simply cowsai standard...go and have your shit for lunch and we will meet again tonight...in Hades!!!! I say before you go FUCK YOU !!!

You want the middle finger...this is for you...haha...happy luncjiaing!!! FUCK YOU you ball less fuck!!!