• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahahaha........Tio banned is died of Aids? :biggrin:

I HATE PAPPIES is number one gangster thug with the biggest vulval mouth
Wikiphile is a mother fucking self induging wimp who follows blindly into the dark alley
Narong is another filthy anal mouth that has no respect even for his own mother
These three should be interned for life ...mother fuckers all....and of course you have
all the clones from the HALL OF SHAME LIST..... FUCKING SHIT HEADS!
Blur Sotong is another fucking rabid dog - lapping the master of all clones here.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I HATE PAPPIES is number one gangster thug with the biggest vulval mouth
Wikiphile is a mother fucking self induging wimp who follows blindly into the dark alley
Narong is another filthy anal mouth that has no respect even for his own mother
These three should be interned for life ...mother fuckers all....and of course you have
all the clones from the HALL OF SHAME LIST..... FUCKING SHIT HEADS!
Blur Sotong is another fucking rabid dog - lapping the master of all clones here.

hahahah you are one shit eating, piss drinking comedian

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One never knows what's the extend of 'cyber-buLLying' is aLL about, tiLL the victim takes his own toLL.
KopiuncLe; be good to yourseLf..just take it easy ha.:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle, I fart in your general direction!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries! :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One never knows what's the extend of 'cyber-buLLying' is aLL about, tiLL the victim takes his own toLL.
KopiuncLe; be good to yourseLf..just take it easy ha.:smile:

You mean we here cyber bully the fucktard?
I would say he cyber irritate the forum more....
This fucktard got an army of clones some very high power still haven come out to play...what's his agenda is anyone's guess.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay bro, take it that i was insensitive to use that word..i am just being neutraL.Perhaps it's my character of not wanting to see some underdogs being pinned so harshLy.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dedicated to .....
you know your goodself

Sunda-pig-tailed-macaque-yawning.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay bro, take it that i was insensitive to use that word..i am just being neutraL.Perhaps it's my character of not wanting to see some underdogs being pinned so harshLy.

He is hardly the underdog....it's his gameplan to portray himself as the victim.....but check out his antics from creating clones to talk gibberish, upping his own nonsense threads, spamming and trolling then you know this guy got serious issues.

They say cyberspace mirrors real life....take for example....if one or two persons around you hates you and have the same complaints against you then you should be given the benefit of the doubt...but if everyone hates you and feels the same way about you....then you better take a look in the mirror coz something's definitely wrong with you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Laksaboy your mother father fucker , I fart in your general direction!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Laksaboy your mother father fucker , I fart in your general direction!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is hardly the underdog....it's his gameplan to portray himself as the victim.....but check out his antics from creating clones to talk gibberish, upping his own nonsense threads, spamming and trolling then you know this guy got serious issues.

They say cyberspace mirrors real life....take for example....if one or two persons around you hates you and have the same complaints against you then you should be given the benefit of the doubt...but if everyone hates you and feels the same way about you....then you better take a look in the mirror coz something's definitely wrong with you.

you mother fucking mafia thug. the whole bloody mafia gang is one fucking mind. go and fuck your own mum okay before you try to lecture others. cheebye mouth!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jealous that most of us here have parents we actually know fucktard?

you want to fuck a hamster go ahead. you want to see who are the rapists and cyber bullies here, go to see Kinana's HALL OF SHAME!the whole mafia gang is there..no balls, no lampar , no fucking brains but just cheebye mouths!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IB employee, disrupting/discrediting the forum here lah. What else?

After all, this is what they're paid to do.

cheebye laksa....fucking anal mouth...what this to do with PAP IB...you fucking botak ..you deserved to be beheaded

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you want to fuck a hamster go ahead. you want to see who are the rapists and cyber bullies here, go to see Kinana's HALL OF SHAME!the whole mafia gang is there..no balls, no lampar , no fucking brains but just cheebye mouths!!!

you are a hamster?? :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean we here cyber bully the fucktard?
I would say he cyber irritate the forum more....
This fucktard got an army of clones some very high power still haven come out to play...what's his agenda is anyone's guess.

Narong you mother fucking cyber thug. tell this forum who are the clones here....fuckikng asshole brainless ball less licking rabid dog...you and your mafia gang of Hall Of Shame are an utter disgrace...destroying this forum with all your cheebye fucking mouths and anal farts...cyber bullies of the worst mother fucking kind....name the clones if you have the balls!!!