• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT is getting from bad to worse....here's why....

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nephew told me that the MRT stations had removed most of the litter bins and on the main access pts of Tampines MRT, no can see any litter bins, only far far away near one tiny corner at the edge of the MRT station vacinity, away from the access pts, he manage to find a small bin.

I feel like writing to SMRT to fuck them like Alex Tan did, but then I've no time to handle police knocking on my door, so I'll be nice and post it on this forum only, which I know for a fact, Mediacockup and Wanbao and TNP and TRE reporters always camp here for current news.

Please reporters, can tell SMRT to wake up its fucking idea, can or not? Getting from bad to worse. Fare also increase, but litter bin cannot afford, take away all the bins some more.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, take money they know, ask your nephew to throw some coins on the floor, you may see the SMRT attendants picking them up and putting into their pockets. When caught, they may say no bins, so they put in pockets first, then transfer to their own office litter bin.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah liao now then you all notice no dustbins in SMRT stations and Bus interchanges ar? Happen so long ago since the US was raping Afgan and found a tape in the tellitubbies tent pointing Singapore as 1 of their targets

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrorists is really an excuse.
Let me show you a few ways that terrorists can do it and SMRT has proven to be sleeping all the time.

Just bring back the litter bins. There're many crowded shopping centres with litter bins at their front doors which a terrorist can
just simply throw a bomb into. Don't tell me the shopping centres will also follow the lazy and dumb way of SMRT? SMRT is really
dumb and useless. Doing stupid things all the time. Really deserves to be fucked by Alex Tan. lol.

4986973026_dfd83a2333_o.jpg

Cut a hole in the fence, leopard crawl to the train and plant a time bomb underneath
the train.

630yahoo_bishanline.jpg

Need I say more? Just leave your bag, walk away and nobody notices, as it's too crowded
and no one knows if its a bag left un-attended or not, since everyone is looking at their
iphones, looking for the train or looking at chiobus.

5938930683_92ce4a7d2d.jpg

This method even easier. Just plant a huge bomb in the grass covered
pillar at nite and job done. There're kilometres and kilometres of track
for a group of terrorists to pick from and when the train arrives, just
remote detonate it. Like a ninja, how to catch?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please reporters, can tell SMRT to wake up its fucking idea, can or not? Getting from bad to worse. Fare also increase, but litter bin cannot afford, take away all the bins some more.

lianbeng reminds u that terrorists placed bombs inside subway bins in uk so gave smrt the idea to remove those bins for ur safety.:biggrin:

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng reminds u that terrorists placed bombs inside subway bins in uk so gave smrt the idea to remove those bins for ur safety.:biggrin:

You know this is so stupid, right? There're better ways to bomb MRT than to use the bin method.
Let me give you another example....female toilet. why female toilets? Well, I think it's because females
are private people and do not care what happen in the next cubicle, even if they hear strange noises coming from it, they mind their own business. Mission accomplished.

2ECNp.jpg

Just go into MRT female toilet, close the cubicle door and put a bomb. Tampines
MRT's toilet is directly underneath the concourse. So, does that mean SMRT is
going to remove all cubicle doors and install CCTV in the female toilets?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was done under Ms. Saw who ignored the proper maintenance of the trains to boost the bottom line.

The litter bins represent a cost to SMRT. You need people to clear the bins on a regular basis. Especially with the huge crowds now using the trains.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My nephew told me that the MRT stations had removed most of the litter bins and on the main access pts of Tampines MRT, no can see any litter bins, only far far away near one tiny corner at the edge of the MRT station vacinity, away from the access pts, he manage to find a small bin.

I feel like writing to SMRT to fuck them like Alex Tan did, but then I've no time to handle police knocking on my door, so I'll be nice and post it on this forum only, which I know for a fact, Mediacockup and Wanbao and TNP and TRE reporters always camp here for current news.

Its to discourage people from taking food to the mrt station, I notice it too...

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's still not safe, if you put the bomb inside a bag and put beside the bin. how will people know what is inside, do you expect pple always to look out for a mysterious bag and to open up and see? smrt people are not so smart and that's why you see so many cock ups for the past year.:rolleyes:

Terrorist is a poor excuse , because other country already use transparent rubbish bag and bin .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's still not safe, if you put the bomb inside a bag and put beside the bin. how will people know what is inside, do you expect pple always to look out for a mysterious bag and to open up and see? smrt people are not so smart and that's why you see so many cock ups for the past year.:rolleyes:

going by this logic then all bins in sinkapoor should be removed.