• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Tower Ferrari brawl - unemployed man was jailed 6 months

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is patently clear now that most bros here do not agree or endorse the views of the great Resident racist, including Scroobal whom the RR has made a big rah-rah about how he had come to smoke peacepipe. More like pisspipe.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow the king sucker has even come in give his worthless views. Scroobal merely gave his own opinion of the matter just like everyone else that doesn't mean that we are at loggerheads like this dick sucker was so quick to latch unto screw. Hey grow your own brain rather than be a lap doggy especially on a forum. OMG.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The m&d is smarter than he looks, being jobless in Singapore, he actually gains by going to jail, now he's got 6 months free bed and lodging and need not worry where his next meal is coming from.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, tell us about that post where Scroobal called you bro. We're all holding our breath. You Rasterfuck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was just a passing remark but i know a fuck like you is dying to see it cos scroo is like your god something like how the muslims or christians would pray to in times of need and if even your god isn't helping you you would be totally screwed.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, you are the one who held Scroobal up as a god because you were so proud and happy like a puppy when he called you brother. That is an important milestone in yr low life, you racist dog. It was a nice bone for you.

Now dont change the subject and tell us where. Honourable men stand up to what they claim. But we'll not be surprised if you are not forthcoming--because it just didnt happen that Scroobal called you bro!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL the doggy of screw can actually deny it's a dog and accuse me of it. I merely wrote in 1 simple sentence he called me bro. That's it. What did an idiot like you do? You went on and on about it making a big big deal out of it cos you need screwball in your fight. Even today you still remember it you worthless cowdung.

You worship scroobal as if he is god. A racist and a worthless lap dog on a forum my oh my how useless your life is.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hot under the collar now, arent you? No matter if it is only a single liner or a whole text. The fact is you are a fucking liar. Given Scroobal's propensity for sarcasm, satire, and dark humour, I am not surprised you again misread his lines, as you often do, you dumb jackass. Calling me a dog or whatever is not going to change the fact that you are a bloody liar, a racist whom everyone found offensive. Just one simple word can seemingly make you so fucking happy you have to tell the whole world about it, you insecure abused child. obviously you dont want people to remember that you needed so little to melt yr heart. We get called bro all the time. It's nothing. Same as breathing in and breathing out. Unless you have been so despised and shunned, any little stroking drives up the wall.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hot under the collar now, arent you? No matter if it is only a single liner or a whole text. The fact is you are a fucking liar. Given Scroobal's propensity for sarcasm, satire, and dark humour, I am not surprised you again misread his lines, as you often do, you dumb jackass.

omg! it's true. both you and screw are licking each other's balls so hard that you look like faggots making out in san francisco. it's disgusting you do this in public. there are gay bathhouses you can check in. please get a room.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I couldn't find the post where scroo called me bro cos it probably disappeared under the huge amount of his other posts but it happened if not i wouldn't make that claim. It was just a short sentence he called me bro yet you make a big hoo haa over it. Shows me how hurt you are by that. I have gone head to head with screw before i have never attempted to kiss his ass therefore why would i even need to make up a lie that he called me bro. Seriously do i really need his endorsement on any issue? Unlike poor kingrat that tries all his best to accomdate to screw's every fancy.

To eatshit the reason why the kingrat is so angry is because he has lost a big ally in his little tantrum throwing tirade. The racist cannot fight his own battles therefore he needs to find a bigger shadow to validate his stand. Like if screw was on his side his puny balls would grow to the size of melons. It reminds of the scene in terminator 2 whereby the little boy young john connor was standing cockily and talking down to the 2 grown men because the terminator was protecting him and connor could afford to be cocky. Even though screw isn't the terminator he's something like the big protector and with him gone kingrats balls have started to shrunk down and he loses all credibility.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shrew isn't a big protector. he's a small, shriveled rat running scared. the only refuge he can hit and run is here, and much of his rants are bovine scatology that is proven to be false, incorrect or plagiarized from discredited sources....a reason why kukubird called him out on several of his fraudulent claims, and kuku was shut down. he's far worse than the pappie masters he detested. confidence trickster extra-ordinaire.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shrew isn't a big protector. he's a small, shriveled rat running scared. the only refuge he can hit and run is here, and much of his rants are bovine scatology that is proven to be false, incorrect or plagiarized from discredited sources....a reason why kukubird called him out on several of his fraudulent claims, and kuku was shut down. he's far worse than the pappie masters he detested. confidence trickster extra-ordinaire.

Oh my that makes it even worse. It's like john connor thinks he's got the terminator on his side but it's actually the rusty tin man from the wizard of oz. The fact of the matter is kingrat cannot act on his own and small wonder he's so pissed off that the tin man isn't going to help him.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my that makes it even worse. It's like john connor thinks he's got the terminator on his side but it's actually the rusty tin man from the wizard of oz. The fact of the matter is kingrat cannot act on his own and small wonder he's so pissed off that the tin man isn't going to help him.

Dear Forummers, why are we deviating from the subject matter???

Let us all contribute to the Ferrari Incident..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be helped the kingrat keeps on trying to aim me.

Kingrant aims you because you are a dumb fuck loser racist loser, You are a fucking bullied loser who have no self achievements who needs to cling to your race to feel a sence of belonging and/or accomplishment. You will always be remembered as a Chinese guy and not by your name. Suck dick thai gay lover.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kingrant aims you because you are a dumb fuck loser racist loser, You are a fucking bullied loser who have no self achievements who needs to cling to your race to feel a sence of belonging and/or accomplishment. You will always be remembered as a Chinese guy and not by your name. Suck dick thai gay lover.

Syas the boastful no life stupid drug addict stalker. You are the last person on earth to call anyone a loser since you are a drug addict no life involved with low lives

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syas the boastful no life stupid drug addict stalker. You are the last person on earth to call anyone a loser since you are a drug addict no life involved with low lives

Just because i said i smoked weed before? haha, Coming from a person who has a Nick @Jah_Rasta and and has a rastafarian avatar. Lol this is the biggest joke ever.Ever smoked a joint? Typical Chink chong chang, Embarrass of showing your own Chinese heritage? Eh thai fag lover.. Eat dick boy

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?107207-Psy83-Vs-Ramseth-Big-Fight-After-2nd-Jan-2012

Hello Psy83 aka Television..

Bros here still remember how you chickened out from the fight with Ah Ram..

You stopped using your old Psy83 after this incident and came back to this Forum as Television..:biggrin:

Looks like Zeddy the butt hurt faggot, is stalking me after I showed the true side of him. Hey Chink chong.. Fucking acting like a fucking crooked snake aren't you? Disgusting dangerous fellow.