• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Tower Ferrari brawl - unemployed man was jailed 6 months

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Therefore you cannot come to any conclusion. It's plain obvious they created a lot of problems for the ferrari driver. You can see ppl running away and all that shit. At the end of the day 6 or more vs 1 is unfair. Would you agree that 6 vs 1 is unfair? even 2 vs 1 is unfair or do you look at race? 6 or more mlaays vs 1 chinese is fair but 6 or more chinese vs 1 malay is wrong.
Yes if the driver and his friend got any brains they should have left or call the police even....the way he acted machiam some mafia...if he wanted to settle underworld way can ask for reinforcements....he can even remain inside car while waiting for cavalry.
Coming out to ask for fight the guy probably thought he can 'makan'...or show off....or that was his homeground....knowing already got a few mats around, he must be ready to take all on or got prepare weapon or a backup plan the moment he stepped out.
The one he 'jio' looked reluctant to take him on...which embolden him....
The Chinese is just like the mantis trying to makan the worm but fell prey to the bird...
Regardless who wrong or right, his actions served him right...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes if the driver and his friend got any brains they should have left or call the police even....the way he acted machiam some mafia...if he wanted to settle underworld way can ask for reinforcements....he can even remain inside car while waiting for cavalry.
Coming out to ask for fight the guy probably thought he can 'makan'...or show off....or that was his homeground....knowing already got a few mats around, he must be ready to take all on or got prepare weapon or a backup plan the moment he stepped out.
The one he 'jio' looked reluctant to take him on...which embolden him....
The Chinese is just like the mantis trying to makan the worm but fell prey to the bird...
Regardless who wrong or right, his actions served him right...

Nah it's more on honor of the ppl involved. If you see someone fighting 1 vs 1 with someone else and you enter the fray your side is immediately in the wrong. If the m&d and that old man fought 1 vs 1 and the m&d won then you can say he's better but you are wrong to say the old man think he could makan him. He's much older for gods sake and the m&d wanted to fight but was held back. he threw the first punch too. Whoever throws the first punch is the aggressor. Why didn't you mention that he threw the first punch?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah it's more on honor of the ppl involved. If you see someone fighting 1 vs 1 with someone else and you enter the fray your side is immediately in the wrong. If the m&d and that old man fought 1 vs 1 and the m&d won then you can say he's better but you are wrong to say the old man think he could makan him. He's much older for gods sake and the m&d wanted to fight but was held back. he threw the first punch too. Whoever throws the first punch is the aggressor. Why didn't you mention that he threw the first punch?

To sum up...IMHO anyone who asks for a fight in that situation is a fool. He deserves no pity.
I dun know what was on his mind, maybe he wanted a 1-1 fight with the mat....he was too stupid to be aware of the surroundings or to the other mats present....he did not anticipate the different scenerios that could happen by his actions.
He took a gamble blindly and lost...not withstanding the other side 'cheated'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To sum up...IMHO anyone who asks for a fight in that situation is a fool. He deserves no pity.
I dun know what was on his mind, maybe he wanted a 1-1 fight with the mat....he was too stupid to be aware of the surroundings or to the other mats present....he did not anticipate the different scenerios that could happen by his actions.
He took a gamble blindly and lost...not withstanding the other side 'cheated'

imho as you can see both sides were looking for a fight. The m&ds wanted to whack him up after all they already did something to the driver of the lambo and that guy was protecting him. You would have changed your stance instantly if that old man had many chinese guys or frens helping him fight that m&d and he happened to be alone. Do you agree?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho as you can see both sides were looking for a fight. The m&ds wanted to whack him up after all they already did something to the driver of the lambo and that guy was protecting him. You would have changed your stance instantly if that old man had many chinese guys or frens helping him fight that m&d and he happened to be alone. Do you agree?
If the Chinese old man had challenged a lone mat and then beat up the mat with his friends (Chinese or otherwise)....then it would be a grave injustice.
But if the mat was alone and challenged the old man then got whacked by the old man's group...I would say the mat deserved it.

My analysis got nothing to do with what sparked the incident, race, age, price of car, who threw the first punch etc....the dumb one who pick a fight first without thinking of the consequences has to accept whatever happens.

My motto is 好汉不吃眼前亏....A wise man does not fight when the odds are against him.; A wise man knows when to retreat.; A clever fellow will extricate himself from a disadvantageous position wherever possible.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Chinese old man had challenged a lone mat and then beat up the mat with his friends (Chinese or otherwise)....then it would be a grave injustice.
But if the mat was alone and challenged the old man then got whacked by the old man's group...I would say the mat deserved it.

My analysis got nothing to do with what sparked the incident, race, age, price of car, who threw the first punch etc....the dumb one who pick a fight first without thinking of the consequences has to accept whatever happens.

My motto is 好汉不吃眼前亏....A wise man does not fight when the odds are against him.; A wise man knows when to retreat.; A clever fellow will extricate himself from a disadvantageous position wherever possible.

The pt of the matter is this man chose to fight 1vs 1 with the m&d. Of course he didn't know his frens were around. It was dishonorable for them to jump into 6 or 7 vs 1.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
just showed that you assess the situation as you would liked it .. bias ..

no point arguing then ..

u think what u think and we all know what happened ..

if the ferrari guy did not look for a fight then no fight would have happened ..he thot he is the bigger guy and can makan that mat ..too bad there were other mats around to help the one being threatened

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mat got no lawyer so kenna 6 months. The video clearly showed that the mat was provoked multiple times even after he was restrained by his girlfriend. The guy who is playing the victim now was clearly the aggressor throughout the provocation even approaching the mat aggressively and verbally.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After whacking ppls Ferrari means he can get Away but it's a good thing hes trash in society it's not even his first conviction.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mat might have gone to jail but the fool was the Ferrari Driver who thought he can makan the Mat and his girlfriend. Half the country saw the video and the laughing stock is the driver.

The mantis looking for the worm got eaten by the bird is a very apt description by Narong.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the ferrari guy did not look for a fight then no fight would have happened ..he thot he is the bigger guy and can makan that mat ..too bad there were other mats around to help the one being threatened

Yes this is the gist of whole episode.

This incident machiam old cheetah met a pack of hyenas...note I use cheetah for old man rather than a lion or tiger....because in the animal world, cheetahs are known opportuntists.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our SPF poodles are just as useless. The fucking Ferrari driver was the one who had caused the initial intimidation and advocated for the fight right from the beginning as can be seen from the video. He too definitely deserves some form of corporal punishment, but have our kangaroo courts and SPF poodles shown their impartiality in this judgement?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Soh was assualted because of helping his friend the Ferrari driver, Lim. Which was when the video started recording. We do not know exactly what happened before that and who challenge who.

Anyway, I dun think the mat is unemployed. he is probably doing something at the pub, either as the bouncer or selling illegal stuff. If not why would the women tell him what is happening outside.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soh was assualted because of helping his friend the Ferrari driver, Lim. Which was when the video started recording. We do not know exactly what happened before that and who challenge who.

Anyway, I dun think the mat is unemployed. he is probably doing something at the pub, either as the bouncer or selling illegal stuff. If not why would the women tell him what is happening outside.

well no pt explaining to these ppl. to them it's already cast in stone.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We msut always try. Dun give up just because others are stupid or ignorant, we are in the same country.

They die, we die and only FT survive because they can go back to their country. At the most we can swim to is Sentosa.

well no pt explaining to these ppl. to them it's already cast in stone.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to the guy who filmed this attack.
This mat got no job still hang out at Orchard Road with the wrong people. I feel sorry for this mat sial

hi there

1. yo!
2. the guy in the expensive vehicle is also not some angel hoh!

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the end, good for all of us normal people. cock yaya fat fuck ferrari driver got beaten and worse, malu. violent gangster wannabe mats get jail. i'm happy that they all are miserable.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
We msut always try. Dun give up just because others are stupid or ignorant, we are in the same country.

They die, we die and only FT survive because they can go back to their country. At the most we can swim to is Sentosa.

the sweetest story would be ft fight or langa each other on the road, from ft yaya cyclists and ah tiong prc bus diver type of ft vs ft accidents, pinoy and tiong fight each other in ulu place don't disturb the rest of others. best.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singarpo Ninja

not bad.. unemployed now got free food and lodging at changi chalet. should not complain

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singarpo Ninja

I was expecting to see the phrase, "Guess What Race" at the end of the thread's title.