• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Use INSTAPURE Water Filter Before ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah..........saw this Instapure water filter at Best Denki..............like quite good for the money........

anyone use before ?

** how difficult to fix this type of tap filter ? sure can fit the tap snugly ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It aLL boiLs down to how 'purified' you want your waters to be. i think this Instapure is a basic purifier.i am having
a good oLd 4-stage RO purifier which cost me Like 1.7K back in 2006.
So uLtimateLy, it's your choice..:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah..........saw this Instapure water filter at Best Denki..............like quite good for the money........

anyone use before ?

Many types of water purifiers out there from the simple Brita carbon filter, to the 5 stage carbon filter, reverse osmosis units, to ionizers units which alkanizers the water as well as having a carbon filter element.

So the question is which type of units are you comparing it to:confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many types of water purifiers out there from the simple Brita carbon filter, to the 5 stage carbon filter, reverse osmosis units, to ionizers units which alkanizers the water as well as having a carbon filter element.

So the question is which type of units are you comparing it to:confused:

i can buy the cheapest Instapure filter and use their 2nd best filter cartridge so worthwhile mah......

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can buy the cheapest Instapure filter and use their 2nd best filter cartridge so worthwhile mah......

I have a 10 year old Japanese ionizer unit which is still working but since the agent is no longer around, I cannot get the replacement carbon catridges anymore.

So if you plan to get an instapure unit you will have to factor in the cost of cartridge replacements & the availability of these cartridges. I've noticed that nowadays many homes are using some kind of water treatment. Some even buy bottled water. With the high rate of cancer out there I think it's prudent to get some kind of system if you can afford it.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

anyone use before ?

** how difficult to fix this type of tap filter ? sure can fit the tap snugly ?

Don't use it! It's all part of the New World Order's devious scheme to fill our water with mind-control drugs! The Rothschilds are taking over the world! :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think government said before we could drink straight from the tab even if roof top water tank has dead body inside.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a 10 year old Japanese ionizer unit which is still working but since the agent is no longer around, I cannot get the replacement carbon catridges anymore.

So if you plan to get an instapure unit you will have to factor in the cost of cartridge replacements & the availability of these cartridges. I've noticed that nowadays many homes are using some kind of water treatment. Some even buy bottled water. With the high rate of cancer out there I think it's prudent to get some kind of system if you can afford it.

i thought about problems with getting filter cartridges in the future too...................

but buying online, Instapure is very cheap compared to buying locally....................so no big loss............

i'm not even sure if can fit my tap or not..................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't use it! It's all part of the New World Order's devious scheme to fill our water with mind-control drugs! The Rothschilds are taking over the world! :eek:

fluoride in the water is a way to control peoples' minds liao.........................

the Rothschilds already control the world liao lor................

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water filter that cost more than $500 is crazy! Unless stay in area eg urban Africa with no clean water.
Everyday we eat chemical in food and drink. Unless 100% produce in home.. Food in bottle/can/packing all have chemical how to filter with water filter?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water filter that cost more than $500 is crazy! Unless stay in area eg urban Africa with no clean water.
Everyday we eat chemical in food and drink. Unless 100% produce in home.. Food in bottle/can/packing all have chemical how to filter with water filter?

It's a fact of life in places like Indonesia, LOS, etc People who cannot afford a filtration unit must buy potable water from the corner store. Unfortunately in Spore the units you see on sale cost $$$$. You can find cheaper localised filtration systems in these countries.

Well known that the PAP makes huge profits from their sale of water to the local population. Only people like LKY can afford to drink imported water in glass bottles:rolleyes:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get the 3m aquapure one.. it works and is very affordable. The only thing we need to remove are the chlorine and small amount of flouride i think. There is no need to get RO unit (thats the best).. even spring water from the alps contain minerals.. just remove chlorine can already imo..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
get the 3m aquapure one.. it works and is very affordable. The only thing we need to remove are the chlorine and small amount of flouride i think. There is no need to get RO unit (thats the best).. even spring water from the alps contain minerals.. just remove chlorine can already imo..
If that's that case , just by boiLing can remove the chLorines Lo; Like our Grandmas' do..:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it Panasonic? I saw their Malaysia catalogue selling alkaline ioniser, can get the replacement cartridge from JB.

Mikeferdy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's that case , just by boiLing can remove the chLorines Lo; Like our Grandmas' do..:wink:

Boiling water doesn't remove the chlorine in the water... Last time we boil water to remove bacteria from the water...

Boiling chlorinated water could be carcinogenic. Some people believe this carcinogen may cause cancer in unlucky people...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go where to have a look at 3M ? how much is the filter and replacement filters ?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boiling water doesn't remove the chlorine in the water... Last time we boil water to remove bacteria from the water...

Boiling chlorinated water could be carcinogenic. Some people believe this carcinogen may cause cancer in unlucky people...

use hyflux jug.just need to change filter every 3 months.. those expensive brand" woman best friend" that cost a few thousand of $$ are best left on the shelf.. too much gimmick

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it Panasonic? I saw their Malaysia catalogue selling alkaline ioniser, can get the replacement cartridge from JB.

No, it's not a Panasonic, the brand is Io Natura. Back then there were not much choices in the market for ionizers like there is today. Many of todays units are from Korean companies using Japanese parts..