• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Use INSTAPURE Water Filter Before ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3M still expensive leh..............

i'll stick to Instapure lah..................

even the Hyflux Gurgle is so expensive even though it's so simple.....................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, it's not a Panasonic, the brand is Io Natura. Back then there were not much choices in the market for ionizers like there is today. Many of todays units are from Korean companies using Japanese parts..

Yeah saw Korean made ionizers too. The Panasonic ones are listed at Rm2k and Rm4k in the carelogue. So how do you replace the carbon filter without the agent, you buy direct from overseas?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah saw Korean made ionizers too. The Panasonic ones are listed at Rm2k and Rm4k in the carelogue. So how do you replace the carbon filter without the agent, you buy direct from overseas?

I'm going to replace the unit with a newer one. Looking at the Jupiter models from Korea, which uses Japanese parts.