• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married men - who never call chicken before kee chiu !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You looking for "Simon Templar"? no? I never call 'chicken' but the chicken call me, how? I walk around chinatown complex, PRC woman ask me, if I want to 'chi xia mien' how?
In real world, this thread will be very quiet. In SBF, I don't know. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
*kee chiu*
still want my blood to be suitable for the blood bank at HSA :smile::smile::smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*kee chiu*
still want my blood to be suitable for the blood bank at HSA :smile::smile::smile:

I have nothing to give, the white draculas have sucked me dry!! and HSA is another 'dracula' institution, my gourd! you want me to go there & give?:p

bergkamp

Alfrescian
Loyal
You looking for "Simon Templar"? no? I never call 'chicken' but the chicken call me, how? I walk around chinatown complex, PRC woman ask me, if I want to 'chi xia mien' how?

No la, just want to start a thread to salute married men who never eat outside...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la, just want to start a thread to salute married men who never eat outside...

That man will so square, that won't even fit into a square hole!. Where can you find suck, 'tone chi gai' these days? say 30 or 40 years ago, I would say , "yes"!. if you can find one, I want to know..'WHAT HAD HAPPENDED"!!:p

B

Baluku

Just dun understand how can you people share the same hole with hundreds of other men?

If you don't even share the same toothbrush?

So unhygienic.

Last edited by a moderator:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Just dun understand how can you people share the same hole with hundreds of other men?

If you don't even share the same toothbrush?

So unhygienic.

Absolutely, i definitely will not want to do that especially doing it with someone i have no feelings for.

I don't fault people for going after commercial sex though even though i don't go for it myself. All men have needs, just that some fulfill it inside their marriage, some do it outside thats all. How they do it is up to them as its their personal life and i don't want to judge them based on my own values.

We may have passed the 20th century but men are still men.

I am pretty sure at least some of those pointing fingers to the men caught for the latest case are guilty of it sometime or the other.