• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: Woman dies after being run over by SBS bus in Sengkang

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120403-337507.html

siaOne
Tuesday, Apr 03, 2012

A woman has died after being hit by a SBS bus this morning at the junction of Sengkang Eastway and Compassvale Road.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and police told AsiaOne that they received a call at 11.20am regarding an accident between a bus and a pedestrian.

SCDF said that an ambulance arrived at the scene in five minutes, but the 33-year-old woman was pronounced dead at 11.35am.

According to news reports, eyewitnesses said the woman was was run over by SBS Transit Bus service 159.

Police investigations are underway.

SBS Transit said it is very saddened by the incident and extends its deepest condolences to the family of the victim.

It also said it will try and extend all possible assistance to them during this very difficult time.

[email protected]

RIP....Our buses are being driven by unqualified Bus Captains

Sigh

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nabei..the bus driver never checked while turning right.knn this kind of driver...

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus plate SBS2664Y

Bus Captain

iG3T9.jpg

Thanks to fuckwarezone brudders

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
car cam = evidence...
otherwise SBS Transit might snake it way to denied all responsibility....

The SBS Transit HQ neber flash 'income opportunity' to its affiliated ambulances ? ? undertakers ! taxi fleet ? :biggrin:

guess if victim is PRC by PRC driver..that is some relief....

aunty partially to blame...not alert at crossing... are the buses LEXUS engine ? so quiet....the auntie aint hear no f noise..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark my words.. More and more Sinkies will die at the hands of these FT Scums Bus drivers while crossing the road..The tar roads will be the new Graveyards for many Sinkies from now on..

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.. Looks like the typical SBS Ah Tiong scum.. KNN, the bastard must be fucking blind not to see the old lady crossing.. :mad:

I read that she was a 33 year old woman. Such a waste of a life when "Professional" drivers have so low standards of road sense.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that she was a 33 year old woman. Such a waste of a life when "Professional" drivers have so low standards of road sense.

Very saddening indeed.. She still got many more good years ahead of her..I got no sympathy for this kind of errant drivers.. Just look at how these PRCs drive back in their country.. They are absolutely reckless when on the road..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If you had taken the bus before, you would have known how these PRC drove the bus. I nearly got into a fight with one before and I have personally saw how one PRC cut a volvo's lane without signalling and when the Volvo horned him, this PRC lowered his window and swear at the Volvo while still driving the bus.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the mass recruitment by SBS to hire these Ah Tiong Fucktards as bus drivers, One day this Ah Tiong could also be driving an SBS bus ferrying you guys to your destination...:eek:

Last edited: