• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

26 yo woman jumped to a gruesome death in Yishun

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman's body gets stuck on walkway roof

Lianhe Wanbao - 18 hrs 21 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">A large pool of blood and shattered roof tiles were left at the scene.</cite>
A woman is believed to have plunged to her death last night, leaving her body stuck on the roof of a pedestrian walkway.

The incident happened at about 9.30pm on 29 March, at Blk 142, Yishun Ring Road.

The 26-year-old Chinese woman is believed to have fallen from the eleventh floor stairwell of the block.

According to the shop assistant of a provision shop nearby, the woman had landed on the roof of the pedestrian walkway.

The long-haired woman, clad in a polo tee and a pair of shorts, had landed facedown, with her head hanging out from the side of the roof.

Her body had already been removed when reporters arrived at the scene.

However, a large pool of blood was still visible on the ground and the impact of the fall caused a hole in the walkway roof, with dislodged roof tiles scattered about.

It is believed that the woman stayed at a unit nearby and had consumed some alcohol prior to her death.

A number of items believed to belong to her were found on the stairwell of the eleventh floor, including an empty can of beer, a pair of slippers, a pair of spectacles, a mobile phone, a set of keys and a wallet.

Reporters also spoke to residents at the tenth and eleventh floors but none had noticed anything odd prior to the incident.

The deceased's family arrived at the scene at about 11pm but declined to speak to reporters.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 30 March 2012.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You see if you use good screws for your roof sure can withstand sudden impacts like this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to get one of these blue police tents they use to cover up corpses.

I can pitch one in East Coast Park, smear some water-soluble red paint on its exterior, then lay inside with my feet sticking out of the opening.

And fuck with the minds of passer bys.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really sad to hear about the stories. I can understand if they have some sort of mental illness or terminal illness but when they are sane and young its a real tragedy for all expecially for the family. One good thing about Islam is that it discourages suicide and thefefore you do not see this in their community.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball the retard making his dumb generalizations. Why not just simply say malays don't commit suicide and you just made it up from your ass.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really sad to hear about the stories. I can understand if they have some sort of mental illness or terminal illness but when they are sane and young its a real tragedy for all expecially for the family. One good thing about Islam is that it discourages suicide and thefefore you do not see this in their community.

yup.true... seldom see muslim got this type of news.sad case our government only interested in elite education and not interested in moral or religion education.this is the result!!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see if you use good screws for your roof sure can withstand sudden impacts like this.

as you know, normal practice they use wire
But for my hut that I intend to build I will use sealant to hold each tile together apart from screw and wire

What's your take? You think it will restrict tiles movement?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's funny. 100% of high rise jumping cases whether men or women, whether I attended as police or passed by as civilian, are all Chinese. No Malays, no Indians.

It's not a recent observation. I've observed since decades ago. Once in PRC I was chit-chatting over this with my GF bro when we ran out of topics over beer. He said, of course, Chinese invented skydiving suicide since Chinese invented high-walled castles and pagodas. We laughed and cheered over another round of beer.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Piangz, Still promoting here screws here.

Anyway, RIP to the victim. 26 yo still a long way to go. Unfortunately, has to go this way.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once saw a dead malay that committed sucide at the foot of some block of flats. Since i saw that i thus conclude that malays commit suicide too.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what about suicide bomber ? :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

But some muslims seem to prefer suicide bombing instead. Not only do they take their own lives, but the lives of others as well. And that is not a good thing about Islam.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But some muslims seem to prefer suicide bombing instead. Not only do they take their own lives, but the lives of others as well. And that is not a good thing about Islam.

That's not suicide bombing. It should be called suicidal mass murdering.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come dead people can still commit suicide ha? I guess Malays have that special quality that Chinese dont have.

I once saw a dead malay that committed sucide at the foot of some block of flats. Since i saw that i thus conclude that malays commit suicide too.