• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate loser caller pls come in!!!!!K!K!K!K!KKK

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zap once, the rest is grey button. Meaning to say the other party do not have any rep power to zap. Correct me if I'm wrong.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes bro... i dont mind and dont even bother about the zap...
But those harsh remarks ... really kanasai...

I dont know when this forum started with zapping. Quite some time didnt login here.

If my memory serves me right, last time we can only reward or up fellow bros. No zapping. Only infraction were executed.

Anway noticed quite a no of bros here...their points had actually increased after being zapped. And tat should make their days. Arowana got more than he lose. Noticed his points went North too. :smile:

So, chill ya....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
King, can check with u.

If zappers left with vulgarities, mother father, how? Can we know their identity?

Tks
Cant lah... they have to leave their nick behind, then you will know....

But you can roughly guage lah, if minus 1 point, means 2-3 power points samsters, if minus 2 points, then its 4-5 power points samsters.

Hard to check lah, best to report to ah leong, and see whether he will punish that zapper or not lor...

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, chill bro. It's just a forum to exchange views. Don't get too emotionally attached yah .. :smile:

On a brighter note, u have 30 points now, surpassed me already :smile: so be happy! :smile:

Bro it's not about the points.. Cos I see comments which I dun like and I didn't offend anyone.... So that idiot should have a good kick in the ass so he will find something better to do and not making comments which ppl dun like and having already so much frustrations!!!! Really make my blood boils!!!!!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Wonder bro Arowana so so piss off ! Same kena to me...

16j2c1u.jpg

Ya now u see?? He go Phil I let him taste some bullets ......!!!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are right...

yes bro... i dont mind and dont even bother about the zap...
But those harsh remarks ... really kanasai...

I fully agree with u bro!!! He is a loser and coward.... Go out do to others see he kana beaten or not!!!! Go geylang and anyhow F la, many ppl will give him a good punch on his lousy ugly face!:mad:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I understand. I got some comments too ... But u have been defeated because he/she has successfully getting u all agitated and blood boiling ... Just stay chill, ignore and report :wink:

Bro it's not about the points.. Cos I see comments which I dun like and I didn't offend anyone.... So that idiot should have a good kick in the ass so he will find something better to do and not making comments which ppl dun like and having already so much frustrations!!!! Really make my blood boils!!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have zero reputation power, if I add to someone's reputation(Star icon), will his reputation point increase by one?
If you have 0 power, he will have nothing, try to get to 35 point reps, then your power will go up by 1

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what he sent to me :

Thread: Cheapskate loser caller...
my dog fuck your mother pua cheebye!!!
.27-03-2012 10:35 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
.27-03-2012 03:17 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
cheebye loser. no $$ need stay JB. lol. cheap fuck. fuck your mother!!
.27-03-2012 03:13 PMThread: Cheapskate loser caller...
my dog FAK your MOTHER pua cheeebyeeee!!!!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant lah... they have to leave their nick behind, then you will know....

But you can roughly guage lah, if minus 1 point, means 2-3 power points samsters, if minus 2 points, then its 4-5 power points samsters.

Hard to check lah, best to report to ah leong, and see whether he will punish that zapper or not lor...

Read some post fm other threads. Ustand our Money Collector here is different fm the other Boss at the other SBF forum. So their mindset may differs.:smile:

Over at the other SBF Forum, if zappers left such vulgarities, like Four letter words, papa and mama, without leaving any nick, they will be put in deep moderation. SAM would also reveal their nick in public. Correct me if i am wrong?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read some post fm other threads. Ustand our Money Collector here is different fm the other Boss at the other SBF forum. So their mindset may differs.:smile:

Over at the other SBF Forum, if zappers left such vulgarities, like Four letter words, papa and mama, without leaving any nick, they will be put in deep moderation. SAM would also reveal their nick in public. Correct me if i am wrong?
Same Ah Leong lah, but anything goes here man... he's more relac here. Here also got clone king, so be careful here also hor