• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Sinkie Malays for doing part of the dying for PAP and their FT pets!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie Malays are now giving up their lives in NS like what their counterparts from the Chink and Pongdet community had been doing all these years. They are now truly part of the band of brothers.

May more die to safeguard the Leegime and their FT pets, giving them a sense of security while enjoying life in Singapore.

The Sinkie patriotic song 'One People, One Nation, One Singapore' should be sung at the funerals of these patriots.

More Sinkie couples should now do their National Service by having more male babies to feed the production line of future dead NS men.

Remember to turn the other cheek to be punched by an angmoh or scolded by loud PRC or snob ah neh.. Because it is a PAP given right!

Majulah Singapura!:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey debonerman i just have to say this to you: Fuck you.

I know you're talking about the guardsman that died yesterday and he happened to be a malay.

Let me tell you this. He's not the first NS man that died while serving. Many chinese have died while serving.

Your starting this thread is spitting on them.

You're essentially saying that somehow the chinese nsf that died while serving ns somehow don't have that much of an impact compared to this malay person. FYI nobody chooses to die while serving NS. Not the malay guy and certainly not the chinese guys that died before him,

Here we have another racist. When a non chinese passes on suddenly starts a thread actually thaking him or mourning him and you read his posting somehow making it seem like his death was more in vain compared to the chinese nsf that died before him. Screw you TS.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey debonerman i just have to say this to you: Fuck you.

I know you're talking about the guardsman that died yesterday and he happened to be a malay.

Let me tell you this. He's not the first NS man that died while serving. Many chinese have died while serving.

Your starting this thread is spitting on them.

You're essentially saying that somehow the chinese nsf that died while serving ns somehow don't have that much of an impact compared to this malay person. FYI nobody chooses to die while serving NS. Not the malay guy and certainly not the chinese guys that died before him,

Here we have another racist. When a non chinese passes on suddenly starts a thread actually thaking him or mourning him and you read his posting somehow making it seem like his death was more in vain compared to the chinese nsf that died before him. Screw you TS.

Dumbfuck! Fuck you too!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He deserves your strong rebuke. I would not touch him with a 10-foot pole with an attached noose. He appeared to be just released from the stray dog compound.

This bloody bugger actually started a thread trying to make sarcastic comments on the death of ns men and even brought in the race of the ppl that died while serving.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He deserves your strong rebuke. I would not touch him with a 10-foot pole with an attached noose. He appeared to be just released from the stray dog compound.

Six and a half inch of pure Chinese steak scares you? I thought you are the top PAP cock sucking champ! You mean Goh Chok Tong's shorter than mine? You silly cunt you.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with a nick name like boner with de in front of the word boner it shows what sort of a whorish family you grew up in.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerwoman so how many inches you take it in? I think even elephants are possible.

Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any excuses now that Malays can't be in Artillery or fly an F15sg Eagle? Now let's wait for the Dumbfuck Jah aka Jah_rastafar_I to diaplay his comprehension skills.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wow poor faggot here do you call out my name when you're getting anally penetrated?

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not add salt to wound, the family already lost a love one, he die during his cause of duty, we my hate the government but we need to draw the line clear.