• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
aerial view was taken probably by a helicopter at about double height of tallest building.

drones.jpg

Aren't you aware that there is this thingy known as Camera Drone?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow, you must be an intellect.

thank you for your enlightenment.

applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salute salute salute to you sir.

Last edited:

RayLimSC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collected my keys today .....

Teega quality is very poor, the doors provided are of cheap wood material and painted finish - NOT even laminate. The floor tiles are poor quality which chips easily and the workmanship is poor with large gaps between tiles.

I am very disappointed with UEM Sunrise for delivering such poor quality materials and workmanship unbecoming of a luxury class developer.

My previous purchase Mint Kiara 11 in KL was far better in quality and finishing ...

In spite of the handover today, UEM would not pay the interest payment under the Dev Interest Absorption Scheme claiming that it stops the day they send you a mail of vacant possession sent in March. So I had to pay out of my own pocket although I had not been handover the keys.

Now that I have gone thru inspection they tell me it takes a month for ratification works so another month will go by which means another month of interest payment.

RayLimSC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collected my keys today .....

Teega quality is very poor, the doors provided are of cheap wood material and painted finish - NOT even laminate. The floor tiles are poor quality which chips easily and the workmanship is poor with large gaps between tiles.

I am very disappointed with UEM Sunrise for delivering such poor quality materials and workmanship unbecoming of a luxury class developer.

My previous purchase Mint Kiara 11 in KL was far better in quality and finishing ...

In spite of the handover today, UEM would not pay the interest payment under the Dev Interest Absorption Scheme claiming that it stops the day they send you a mail of vacant possession sent in March. So I had to pay out of my own pocket although I had not been handover the keys.

Now that I have gone thru inspection they tell me it takes a month for ratification works so another month will go by which means another month of interest payment.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, First day when I got the key, went into my apartment with enthusiastic and then you know the answer already. Just Like Raylimsc mentioned. Not related to luxury class at all. However, the second time when today I went to visit again with of course lower lower expectation and brought my renovation contractor together, I just found not soooo bad, whatever happen, life is short and keep calm and carry on.... :smile: I build my villa in leisure farm and suffered two years long arguing and fighting with my previous contractor and finally, god bless me and brought a good kind contractor to me after I kicked the first one out of my work site. From the experience in Malaysia, I learned to adapt to the new world and also become very soft after so many things happened in the past. One have overcome hard time before and not afraid one more. ... HOHO

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear.. Can recommend your Renovation contractor?

In Malaysia, It is a really jungle place. Some contractors can get money and run away, or agree with you at the beginning, sweet dressing himself and sweet words to you, like ' your house is my baby...Blah blah.., in the end, I found better to find one who dress normally , even sometimes dirty with concrete ink or glue stains as that shows this person is a down to earth one. when talking with him, he gave not so really sweet or so many nice words, but in the end, he's truthful for what he said. My contractor also recommended by my friends and all of friends in Johor have him to help us out as one thing is very important , he won't run away with our hard money , haha. This contractor speak chinese, english can but not so good. Alvin 60127917583.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I drop by pH after 6 months , was surprised Theega look very nice and complement the place. See Almas, SM, PC and Pinetree all sprucing up real fast. Encorp seems still need a few months at least. Seem Theega started later but finished earlier despite many more units and much bigger area. But see lots of workers and all busy working on Encorp.

Also noticed a few new restaurants such as NZ and a new pub. Good environment there and saw many families having good time strolling around the marina and heartened to see they position a few security Guards to Ensure people behave and don't lie down on the marina sitting area.

Quite well maintained and see they demarcate the Jen hotel from roadside side illegal parking and I believe all these illegal parkings will be controlled once the area is up.

Hope also they fix the few broken tiles along the marina facade and apart from that no other complains.

Just quite surprised Theega can turn out to be quite a looker as I thought it will be old fashioned round balcony mass condo but really better then expected.

I think once everything up the place can be quite hip and vibrant with all the households moved in.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg, ph is beautifying itself by the day!
really, water should be blue and grass should be green.
thanks patrick cheah for this video on a wonderful day
and the big open car park opposite hello kitty, wow!
must be lots of vehicle coming in eh!

[video=youtube;Ch0V4I-UFiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0V4I-UFiY[/video]

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside emerged as an outstanding WINNER at the prestigious Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017/2018, sweeping a total of 7 architecture and development awards out of 5 industry categories. This exceptional recognition seals the luxury mixed-use development’s reputation as a world-class development, distinguishing it as a showcase of the industry’s best by the Singapore-based and SGX-listed Pacific Star Development Limited (“PSD”). Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside swept the most number of awards presented at the 2-day event, which received entries from some of Asia Pacific’s leading developers from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong etc.

Conferred by an international 92-member panel of independent judges, the Asia Pacific Property Awards is part of the globally renowned International Property Awards, organised by IPAX in London. The reputable annual awards recognises the highest levels of achievements for excellence in the real estate industry across the globe covering Africa, Asia Pacific, Arabia, Canada, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, UK and USA.

Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside was crowned WINNER in 5 categories. In addition, Puteri Cove Residences was conferred the BEST Residential High Rise Development and the Best Residential Landscape Architecture in Malaysia, with the highest accolade of a 5-star rating among all entries from Malaysia in these 2 categories.

Architecture Sector awards -
1. Mixed-use Architecture
2. Residential Landscape Architecture (Best in Malaysia, 5-star)

Development Sector awards -
1. Mixed-use Development
2. Residential High Rise Development (Best in Malaysia, 5-star)
3. Apartment/Condominium

Mr Glen Chan, CEO and Managing Director of PSD, who received the awards at the Gala Ceremony commented, “We are extremely honoured and encouraged by the conferment of 7 new awards this year by London-based IPAX for excellence in architecture and development, especially with the pinnacle recognition of being the “BEST Residential High Rise Development” and the “BEST Residential Landscape Architecture” in Malaysia. This is in addition to the 3 awards for “Best Luxury Condo Development (South Malaysia)”, “Best Residential Interior Design”, and “Best in Residential Architectural Design” awarded to this project in 2016, by PropertyGuru. These consistent recognitions by industry experts across borders validate our commitment to building top quality prime developments to the highest world-class standards, which are pioneered with

innovative ideas aimed at creating outstanding values for our partners, shareholders, home investors and the community at large.”

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, I have driven past Impiana ( along the roundabout at Ujana ) for 3 years already. As recently as last night 2am, the entire building is still devoid of any lights. The entire condo looks as though there is zero occupant.

I hope none of the condos become like that in PH.

I am surprised Teega turned out to be such as disappointment. Imperia is rather classy and chic when I last visited.

Lets just hope the most expensive developments ( Puteri Cove Residences ) delivers what it has promised. Already it has bagged the best condo award in the entire Asia Pacific region beating all the 6-star condos in KL. I hope that translate into real values when it TOP.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Teega a disappointment. The external facade looks pretty decent.
Not too sure about the interior though but seems to be a good match for the surroundings
Robert Kuok's Southern Marina looks to be pretty interesting too

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Teega a disappointment. The external facade looks pretty decent.
Not too sure about the interior though but seems to be a good match for the surroundings
Robert Kuok's Southern Marina looks to be pretty interesting too

SMR is prices very competitively ( about RM 100-RM 300psf ) lower than Puteri Cove residences which is just opposite. With the lower price I hope the quality is there. But they have so far not being selected for any awards and that is very worrying. Already Puteri Cove is winning from within Malaysia and now has become Asia Pacific #1.. selected by almost 100 international property experts from around the world. Surely this will tell us something about this development?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not too sure if the rewards are rigged.
Both developments should be pretty decent.
The showroom and the offerings by the developer looks to be pretty good material also.
Track record of Robert Kuok should okay.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega is outstanding value for the amount investors put in. Like paying Toyota price for a Merc. Not so sure about Puteri Cove . Probably the most expensive development psf in PH.

Last edited:

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMR is prices very competitively ( about RM 100-RM 300psf ) lower than Puteri Cove residences which is just opposite. With the lower price I hope the quality is there. But they have so far not being selected for any awards and that is very worrying. Already Puteri Cove is winning from within Malaysia and now has become Asia Pacific #1.. selected by almost 100 international property experts from around the world. Surely this will tell us something about this development?

Don't get too hyped up about all this awards.
If you refer to UEMSunrise website - http://www.uemsunrise.com/about-us/industry-recognition/ , development like Teega, Almas, Puteri Harbour, East Ledang etc also won awards from the earlier years from Asia-Pacific based organisation. It's just depending on when the developer submit the project for the awards and whether they want to be considered for this awards. Maybe SMR don't want to take part now but to wait till the project is more developed later.
To me all this awards are just marketing strategy by the developer. Pacific Star will be in a hurry to get rid of their unsold stocks in the project as their TOP is coming up soon and being a listed company in SGX, they have some answering to their shareholders. They were listed recently via the back-door in SGX Catalist board with the completion of a Reverse takeover of LH Group. However their share price has been trading about 25% below their opening price now.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get too hyped up about all this awards.
If you refer to UEMSunrise website - http://www.uemsunrise.com/about-us/industry-recognition/ , development like Teega, Almas, Puteri Harbour, East Ledang etc also won awards from the earlier years from Asia-Pacific based organisation. It's just depending on when the developer submit the project for the awards and whether they want to be considered for this awards. Maybe SMR don't want to take part now but to wait till the project is more developed later.
To me all this awards are just marketing strategy by the developer. Pacific Star will be in a hurry to get rid of their unsold stocks in the project as their TOP is coming up soon and being a listed company in SGX, they have some answering to their shareholders. They were listed recently via the back-door in SGX Catalist board with the completion of a Reverse takeover of LH Group. However their share price has been trading about 25% below their opening price now.

Yes I agree we shouldn't hype over all these awards. But traditionally those million dollar condos will get the awards. I am not sure about anyone here but I myself own properties in a few condos in Puteri Harbour and KL ( PCR and SMR are my hot favourite as they are beside One 15, a very very successful and prestigious international marina operator from Singapore. SMR give good top notch quality finishing but I pay about RM 200psf lesser than PCR for SMR. When I put the full details and finishing by both developers, Puteri Cove Residences did win by a reasonable margin ( none of my properties in Singapore is of better quality than PCR so much )

With due respect to the buyers of Teega who has some complaint about the finishing, I am rather curious why they didn't know in the first place the finishing given is of a lower quality?

I am even waiting for PCR and SMR and a few condos to TOP so that I can drop by a check for myself if they have misrepresented me. I even issued warning to CEO of Pacific Star not to use inferior quality to substitute the material agreed upon. Lets hope they don't kena a law suit from me.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree we shouldn't hype over all these awards. But traditionally those million dollar condos will get the awards. I am not sure about anyone here but I myself own properties in a few condos in Puteri Harbour and KL ( PCR and SMR are my hot favourite as they are beside One 15, a very very successful and prestigious international marina operator from Singapore. SMR give good top notch quality finishing but I pay about RM 200psf lesser than PCR for SMR. When I put the full details and finishing by both developers, Puteri Cove Residences did win by a reasonable margin ( none of my properties in Singapore is of better quality than PCR so much )

With due respect to the buyers of Teega who has some complaint about the finishing, I am rather curious why they didn't know in the first place the finishing given is of a lower quality?

I am even waiting for PCR and SMR and a few condos to TOP so that I can drop by a check for myself if they have misrepresented me. I even issued warning to CEO of Pacific Star not to use inferior quality to substitute the material agreed upon. Lets hope they don't kena a law suit from me.

any reliable good lawyer to recommend. need to get one soon to get the late delivery charges or lad.
I also heard its quicker to apply it thru the home ministry as developer is afraid of blacklisted. how true is that?
anyone knows?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious on what are the items that you mentioned were better then SMR?
It seemed pretty good to me.
Was it the facilities provided?