• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb twit. Low class people reside in PH? Werent u the one who intends to rent in PH? So Wat does tat make u? A beggar?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb twit. Low class people reside in PH? Werent u the one who intends to rent in PH? So Wat does tat make u? A beggar?

Nope not renting in PH. As I said before, since when was buying in PH the standard for judging wealth? As for low class characters it was being directed at those who engage in low class behavior.

I don't mind being called a beggar, better to have your money safely invested than be called a rich tycoon with money thrown down the drain just to impress others that you are rich. I build my money on the principle, never buy a $3,000 wallet for show and have $5 inside, rather, buy a $5 wallet with $3,000 inside. Beggar I am.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some weeks back, he is not going to post any hate messages any more. Few weeks later, he is back to his same old self. Just ignore this guy. He is just a troll. A guy who yearn for attention. Maybe to pick a forum where he would throw everyhing back including the kitchen sink at you.

A guy who tell the world that he made his millions at his early age, his father taught him how to invest.
he has 2.6 millions in cash, he has all his properties loan free, he has a flatted factory, a landed house, a HDB, a big house in Melbourne which is his home.

He tells of how unsafe JB is, robberies are aplenty, condos in JB is of very poor maintenence, landed houses in JB is very unsafe with autogates which can be pushed in easily. Then he said the condos is in oversupply situation with hundreds of thousands units in Puteri harbour and it will all be empty. Those who invest are fools.

But he is staying in hotels every few weeks in JB and intend to rent there in future. Not buying but to rent only.

It is all very entertaining and full of hot air. No use having blood pressure on this Troll. He is more of a show clown. So why bother?

Just IGNORE this guy.

Puteri Harbour do not need these type of inputs. Just bugger off.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some weeks back, he is not going to post any hate messages any more. Few weeks later, he is back to his same old self. Just ignore this guy. He is just a troll. A guy who yearn for attention. Maybe to pick a forum where he would throw everyhing back including the kitchen sink at you.

A guy who tell the world that he made his millions at his early age, his father taught him how to invest.
he has 2.6 millions in cash, he has all his properties loan free, he has a flatted factory, a landed house, a HDB, a big house in Melbourne which is his home.

He tells of how unsafe JB is, robberies are aplenty, condos in JB is of very poor maintenence, landed houses in JB is very unsafe with autogates which can be pushed in easily. Then he said the condos is in oversupply situation with hundreds of thousands units in Puteri harbour and it will all be empty. Those who invest are fools.

But he is staying in hotels every few weeks in JB and intend to rent there in future. Not buying but to rent only.

It is all very entertaining and full of hot air. No use having blood pressure on this Troll. He is more of a show clown. So why bother?

Just IGNORE this guy.

Puteri Harbour do not need these type of inputs. Just bugger off.

Thanks for the hero worship! Wasn't all I said true? Any untruths? Wouldn't you do the same thing I did if you did not run your business in Malaysia?

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iskandar Malaysia Poised To Be The Data Centre Hub in Asia with Focus on Emerging ASEAN Market
www.iskandar.asia - 26th October 2015, Nusajaya:
VADS Berhad, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM), today announced the construction of its purpose-built VADS Nusajaya Data Centre scheduled for completion in Q1 2017.
The VADS Data Centre will be built on 7.94-acre piece of freehold land in 509-acre Nusajaya Tech Park, the industrial park jointly developed by Singapore-based Ascendas Land (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and UEM Sunrise thru a 60:40 joint-venture. This carrier neutral data centre, which will house TM Iskandar international gateway, will serve as a regional hub in providing services such as end-to-end managed ICT services, BPO services, Cloud Services via Digital Marketplace and high-speed broadband connectivity, serving customers in Malaysia and the ASEAN region.
The RM137.9 million VADs Data Centre will be TM’s largest purpose-built data centre and it will be developed in 3 phases with the supply of 30,000 sq ft of whitespace in East Wing and another 60,000 sq ft whitespace in West Wing. It is believed that China-based Huawei will be the main tenant user for this state-of-art data centre with design Power Usage Efficiency (PUE) of 1.6.
The ground breaking ceremony was graced by Dato' Mohamed Khaled Nordin, Chief Minister of Johor.
VADS is not the only Data Centre provider in Iskandar Malaysia. It was reported that Microsoft is confirmed to invest RM6bil in setting up 100-acre Data Centre facilities in Sedenak Industrial Park, Kulai. PM Najib will officially launch the project in due course.
In May, Puncak Semangat Sdn Bhd, an associate company of the Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar-linked AlBukhary Group, has launched the RM30 million Synergycloud Data Centre in Senai targeting firms from Singapore to use their facilities.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seemed like a Singapore Property Agent whose income has been badly affected by Iskandar rise.

Did your father get conned by rogue msian developer in the 80s? Did you get bash by msian traffic police? Or your first wife ran off with a msian? What's your bitterness with Msian?

Its obvious no one want your noise here....message delivered loud and clear.....DONT YOU GET IT? What's the deal here....who or what representing msia has pissed you off?????

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Sporeans start to dive out from Malaysia ( how can this happen when causeway and Tuas is jammed to the brim daily ), then we shall see PH prices plunging. But for now its in the early stages and we still hav about 10-20 years to go before that happens because from what I can see Singapore is diving down really fast and losing out to Malaysia in some aspect. I don't dare to say ALL though but its quite clear Iskandar is rising fast, very very fast

Many Sentosa real estate have halved from its peak. Are the prices holding up in PH?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seemed like a Singapore Property Agent whose income has been badly affected by Iskandar rise.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Nothing could be further from the truth! Don't flatter yourself, Iskandar property market came to a huge stand still with the RM 1 million restrictions and was a micro nano figure in the scheme of things with property buyers from Singapore and never put even the smallest dent in Singapore market.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Sporeans start to dive out from Malaysia ( how can this happen when causeway and Tuas is jammed to the brim daily ), then we shall see PH prices plunging. But for now its in the early stages and we still hav about 10-20 years to go before that happens because from what I can see Singapore is diving down really fast and losing out to Malaysia in some aspect. I don't dare to say ALL though but its quite clear Iskandar is rising fast, very very fast

The Causeway and Tuas jams are caused by SPR Malaysian going home. Iskandar is rising very very fast in hopes and dreams, let's see them come to fruition, and what are the population plans for Johor? How to fill up the hundreds of thousands of units in the pipeline? If banks were confident of Iskandar they would not tighten housing loans.

louischin78

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are basically 3 categories who bought property in JB, those who did their homework but did not go in because they knew, to them my posts are sweet affirmation, there are those who did their homework and still decided to go in for whatever personal reasons, then ignore my postings, finally there are those who totally did not do their homework and went in blindly following herd mentality without planning, these categories of buyers would find my posts dumbshit and insulting. So?
Firstly I do agree that the whole of iskandar do have an issue of oversupply but certain niche location still do provide a lot of potential and puteri harbour is definitely one of it, especially some well priced development in PH. For example southern marina at rm 1.2 mill for a (1260sf) private marina cum sea view for me is a good buy with a lot of potential. Property investment always come with certain risk and what I mean is well calculated risk. I believe saying the whole of Malaysia is hopeless is not right because though most of it is true however there are also a lot of development that provided a lot of potential and have proved it. Just take horizon hills that most of us are familiar with as an example, when it was launched it is only rm 250k plus minus but who would have dared to go in back then when it's all jungle but kudos to the pioneer who would have sit on decent profit. Lastly I don't think people of Robert Kuok experience would have gone in to puteri harbour if he did not see any potential there , bearing in mind most of his previous project ended mostly vibrant. I am sure he care for his reputation that he will go into a development that have high potential to turn into a not so vibrant place. He is someone who while making money he also cared for the customer and his reputation and this is illustrated with the pricing of southern marina.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope not renting in PH. As I said before, since when was buying in PH the standard for judging wealth? As for low class characters it was being directed at those who engage in low class behavior.

I don't mind being called a beggar, better to have your money safely invested than be called a rich tycoon with money thrown down the drain just to impress others that you are rich. I build my money on the principle, never buy a $3,000 wallet for show and have $5 inside, rather, buy a $5 wallet with $3,000 inside. Beggar I am.

Hi Dumb Twit, just scroll back a few pages and read what you wrote. Not renting in PH? Tsk. Since when buying in PH is the standard for judging wealth? Another Tsk.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree buying PH is not a standard of measuring wealth. We buy PH because we are poorer than our Sentosa Cousins who can pay RM 9 million for the same unit size 10th floor view while we can only fork our RM 1.2 million for a 30th floor view. Its a place for the poor like me who wish to enjoy the similar sea views because we are too poor to afford Sentosa.

Hi Dumb Twit, just scroll back a few pages and read what you wrote. Not renting in PH? Tsk. Since when buying in PH is the standard for judging wealth? Another Tsk.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree buying PH is not a standard of measuring wealth. We buy PH because we are poorer than our Sentosa Cousins who can pay RM 9 million for the same unit size 10th floor view while we can only fork our RM 1.2 million for a 30th floor view. Its a place for the poor like me who wish to enjoy the similar sea views because we are too poor to afford Sentosa.

Totally agreed. And people like myself cannot afford to pay RM 9.0 million in Sentosa to breathe and see the same Indonesian haze too.
Have to make do in Puteri Harbour lor.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly I do agree that the whole of iskandar do have an issue of oversupply but certain niche location still do provide a lot of potential and puteri harbour is definitely one of it, especially some well priced development in PH. For example southern marina at rm 1.2 mill for a (1260sf) private marina cum sea view for me is a good buy with a lot of potential. Property investment always come with certain risk and what I mean is well calculated risk. I believe saying the whole of Malaysia is hopeless is not right because though most of it is true however there are also a lot of development that provided a lot of potential and have proved it. Just take horizon hills that most of us are familiar with as an example, when it was launched it is only rm 250k plus minus but who would have dared to go in back then when it's all jungle but kudos to the pioneer who would have sit on decent profit. Lastly I don't think people of Robert Kuok experience would have gone in to puteri harbour if he did not see any potential there , bearing in mind most of his previous project ended mostly vibrant. I am sure he care for his reputation that he will go into a development that have high potential to turn into a not so vibrant place. He is someone who while making money he also cared for the customer and his reputation and this is illustrated with the pricing of southern marina.

Interesting post, I just would like to summarize PH is the Sentosa Cove of Johor, this is a two edged sword, for those who live there, they may enjoy the place, but the downside is that, like Sentosa Cove it is not really accessible and also out of reach for locals, hence the danger of losing it's value once the novelty wears down, just like Sentosa Cove.

As for Robert Kuok, I am not sure if he saw the RM1 million restriction coming, just like Singapore's cooling measures, this restriction really killed the demand for properties in Johor.

There is only one hope for any appreciation or take up, so the people with high friends in high places should have some coffee and talk, lift the RM1 million restriction, clear the unsold stock and pay some people off handsomely to do that. Developer wins, higher friends win and maybe buyers will win. But without a solid population plan the small timer is still holds the highest risk. In the property game always remember where your position is in the market food chain, big boys always win and they win at your expense, it is a zero sum game.