• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamban Lee Bee Wah tells students to wash toilet woh

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP: School children should learn to clean toilets
Lianhe Wanbao - 32 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

Member of Parliament (MP) Lee Bee Wah is wondering if local parents will support an initiative to have local school children take turns to wash toilets.

The MP left such a message on Facebook yesterday, saying, "I was told that in Japan, school children take turns to wash toilets so that they will have the habit of keeping (it) clean. Will our parents support this in Singapore?"

In response to her question, more than ten parents have expressed their support for the idea.

Many believe that this can help to "cultivate good upbringing habits" and some have even suggested speaking to schools to implement the idea.

Many respondents also feel that having maids to do the chores robs the children of the chance to learn to be independent.

A netizen, Mr Robin Yap, the managing director of a travel agency, even commented, "We must make this compulsory in Singapore."

"I don't think we should even consult the parents because I know some dotting Singaporean parents will say no as they have maids to clean their homes and (say things like) why should their kids learn to clean toilets."

MP Lee explained to reporters that her post was written in response to a recent report in which Dr Vivian Balakrishnan expressed hopes to consult the public on ways to curb litter bugs.

After speaking to her friends, MP Lee heard about how the Japanese people nurture good hygiene habits in their school children.

She said, "I would support this idea. I think it can help school children learn about maintaining the cleanliness of their environment. It will also help them learn independence and appreciate the hard work of cleaners."

MP Lee has a daughter in her 20s and a son who is 17 years old. She says that her children have also been helping to clean the toilets since they were young.

She explained, "When my maid goes on leave, the children have to help clean the toilets. They have been doing so since primary school."

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 3 December 2011.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early preparation for the kids so that when they get older and their jobs replaced by FT, they can readily clean toilets for a living.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why haven't I ever seen any MP wash a toilet :confused: Whatever happened to leading by example:confused:

Agree... PAP Ministers and MPs should start the ball rolling by cleaning the most dirtiest public toilets in Spore.. And Zorro Lim's face can be used to to scrubbed the toilet bowl..

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering what is this MP trying to prove??? Does washing toilet part of education? If she said Japan does that,In Japan,when any MP makes a mistake,they will resign. Will she follow????

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boys will end up learning the art of loo cleaning in ns anyway. girls will need the training more than boys.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP: School children should learn to clean toilets
Lianhe Wanbao - 32 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

[COLOR=#444444[B][/B]
A netizen, Mr Robin Yap, the managing director of a travel agency, even commented, "We must make this compulsory in Singapore."

"I don't think we should even consult the parents because I know some dotting Singaporean parents will say no as they have maids to clean their homes and (say things like) why should their kids learn to clean toilets."

MP Lee has a daughter in her 20s and a son who is 17 years old. She says that her children have also been helping to clean the toilets since they were young.

She explained, "When my maid goes on leave, the children have to help clean the toilets. They have been doing so since primary school."

Hey Lobin, why MUST we make everything compulsory?????
Is there a law which make it compulsory for Travel Agencies to pay money back to some travellers who are disattisfied with their trips??
Bee Wah, take a cue from Lobin and bling this matter up in Pariment as a Plivate Member Biu.
Command of English is getting bad to worse. Even Bee Wah can't speak proper Engrish. Heard her on TV 2 days ago. Uurrrggghhhh.
What is her current profession, besides sacking sport coaches?
BTW how is "doting parent" spelt?
Prease Go for Engrish Enlichment Carsses.
You craim your lotters wash toirets. How are we to know. Bling them to crean some smiaudy toirets in hawkers centres or travel agencies. Lemember hor, to bling along cameramen many many. Good for your future.
Buay Tahaaaaan........

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saves Lots Of Money For PAP !

volunteer.jpg

You must think hard mah. How to save money for PAP while you still pay and pay ? Your boy boy will have to do free security guards for free. The girls must wash toilet so that MOE doesn't hav'ta come out wif too much money to employ agencies to get more FTs to do these dirty jobs. Saving money is the key. I suppose they even think that all parents should also volunteer too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ask her to wash her own cheebye first. Her cheebye is the dirtiest public toilet in Singapore. Why? ANy PAP bigshot can relief himself in her anytime. So, she better clean her own public toilet aka smelly cunt first.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back when I was a schoolkid, toilet cleaning was reserved for students who were late or who broke school rules.

I missed the school's retro toilet. It had a shared urinal where you would pee against the steeply inclined metallic wall of the urinal and watch your pee cascade gently down like a waterfall.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
where you would pee against the steeply inclined metallic wall of the urinal and watch your pee cascade gently down like a waterfall.

You have a fetish watching your pee cascading gently down like a waterfall? Do you also have a fetish for watching fountain?

The best time I would recommend is to do it first thing in the morning, provided you still can have a hard on. :biggrin: