• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The best connected forummer ever

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can name the forummer who has the best connections across the elite world from politicians to captains of industry. Make your guess?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;vq_3ikII9Xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_3ikII9Xs[/video]

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dun mind hor, I think it's you lah, but then Ah Ram might get angry leh if I say so. He got so many more cocksuckers than you leh. How come you not jealous?

Anyone can name the forummer who has the best connections across the elite world from politicians to captains of industry. Make your guess?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

Seriously, this guy is chun chun all the way when it comes to movers and shakers.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan (now President), Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Jee Say, Tan Kin Lian in the PE and more than 100 candidates in the GE all combined didn't generate as much popularity as me here. I'm neither boasting nor gloating, I'm just bewildered over it. I'm a declared noob.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
forum President Clinton 666 ?

President Clinton Rothschild 666? :biggrin:

knight-of-malta-amschel-mayer-von-rothschild.jpg

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

The forumner with the best connections must be Scroobal yourself. If you dare to say Foo Mee Har sleep with her boss, and challenge any of us to ask a Standchart staff to verify, then you must be the KING of connections.

Now you can finish the job, by naming the boss explicitly. Come on we are all dying to know of all the 'insider' info you have.