• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you go about finding a pretty thai girl that never worked as an FL before?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read in some posts mentioning how some university students worked as FLs and of course there's so many coyote bars, massage places etc all over thailand. Thailand's rep as some kind of sex tourist destination doesn't help either.

Therefore if someone wants a decent thai girl that hasn't worked in such places before how should he look for them? I mean most thai fls and most fls i suppose all work regular jobs like everyone else. It seems to be me that thai ladies are more willing to open their legs if they need money compared to other types of ladies.

Perhaps one shouldn't look for too pretty a thai girl?

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is very difficult. Women, in general, are good at acting and telling lies.

Getting a reliable friend to introduce a thai girl from a good and reasonably rich family background.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your luck lah! you just never know. even a simple and innocent girl can have a FL history. if you love a girl, why are you so bothered with her past? are you going to judge her by her past history. are you clean yourself. are you a virgin too. why only the girl must have a clean past. we should not judge a girl by her past.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good thread... Years back I once bonked a Thai gal hanging around Beach Road.. She spoke very good English.. Was suprised and commented that her English was quite good.. She then told me that she used to be a student from Dusit Tharni college... Used to work in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok as a Guest Officer then she quitted her job to come to Spore.. And her motive comin to Spore was to earn money as much as possible... I paid her for the sex during the 1st time... then she reduced the price for the 2nd time.. Then she gave me free during her last day here.. I sent her to the airport when she wanted to return home.. Bought for her few female clothings at Zara to show my appreciation for her good service.. The dresses cost less than 100 bucks... Fuck... Suddenly I miss her..:o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your luck lah! you just never know. even a simple and innocent girl can have a FL history. if you love a girl, why are you so bothered with her past? are you going to judge her by her past history. are you clean yourself. are you a virgin too. why only the girl must have a clean past. we should not judge a girl by her past.

Yup that's correct. I was just curious how foreign guys who want to find thai wives do it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you trying to bait ah ram with this thread?

Lots of 'good' thai ladies around la....not every uni girl works as FL....there are those hi-so from rich families one....but to know them you need to mingle in the right social circles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you trying to bait ah ram with this thread?

Lots of 'good' thai ladies around la....not every uni girl works as FL....there are those hi-so from rich families one....but to know them you need to mingle in the right social circles.

how about decent ones from poorer families?

The way you put it the richer ones aren't fls cos they don't need to not cos they don't want to.

It just seems like thai gals don't really mind being fls if they need more money. Like they are more causal about it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup that's correct. I was just curious how foreign guys who want to find thai wives do it.

i find thai girls quite easy going. i mean they can be very nice and very friendly.they are also very tolerant. just look those photos of the thais in flood-hit areas. they are still smiling.many of my uncle friends marry thai women - some work in massage parlours before.nevermind, they produce pretty and healthy children.and they remain faithful to their spouses. my uncles all very happy. and the thai women keep their assets well maintained even after child-births. they are nice people. we should respect them no matter what station they come from. i think the thais are the nicest people on earth...but do not look down upon them. they will kill you without baiting an eyelid. you respect them.they respect you....like any people on earth. mutual respect.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the thais are the nicest people on earth...but do not look down upon them. they will kill you without baiting an eyelid. you respect them.they respect you....like any people on earth. mutual respect.

I find it contridictory. Nice but will kill you without batting an eyelid. Something like a gentleman gangster. An oxymoron.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it contridictory. Nice but will kill you without batting an eyelid. Something like a gentleman gangster. An oxymoron.

not contradicting lah my dear friend. even our bangla and FTs here, if you insult them too much, they will also do the same thing. even the domestic maids, can be very nice but pushed to the walls, will also kill you...we are all humans...push to the extreme, we will strike back....and strike back with a vengence to prevent another abuse...just like the domestic maid in middle east ....poor girl,she kana chopped head....this is a cruel world. very cruel world. even the most innocent and the most friendly and harmless human being is capable of killing if his life and survival is threatened to the extreme.....so no difference for the thais or sinkies....sori if i drink the wrong kopiO..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about decent ones from poorer families?

The way you put it the richer ones aren't fls cos they don't need to not cos they don't want to.

It just seems like thai gals don't really mind being fls if they need more money. Like they are more causal about it.
It's a cultural thing.... thai girls like most us guys that can separate love and lust, Thai girls can keep love and work separate.
And the money earned is not for herself but for the family....read this book 'the good daughter' for an insight into this thinking.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a cultural thing.... thai girls like most us guys that can separate love and lust, Thai girls can keep love and work separate.
And the money earned is not for herself but for the family....read this book 'the good daughter' for an insight into this thinking.

I read before from some forummer that since thailand has only 800 yrs of culture they didn't have confucious and lao tze type of teachings and they are more causal about sex. The thing is ok they are doing it for the family but is that the only way for the family? Isn't it kind of odd to have your daughter, wife, gf working like that?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
love and lust very difficult lah. lust for money.lust for a good life. yes, the " filial daughter" is found everywhere - not only in Thailand but also many sob stories from China too. This "filial daughter" worked and worked and worked to have enough to save her village!!! Can you imagine saving the whole village...not only her family...but the whole village!!! Filiah or not? Justified or not? Who are we to judge! This is a terrible world. It should end immediately and all humans die instantly!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
love and lust very difficult lah. lust for money.lust for a good life. yes, the " filial daughter" is found everywhere - not only in Thailand but also many sob stories from China too. This "filial daughter" worked and worked and worked to have enough to save her village!!! Can you imagine saving the whole village...not only her family...but the whole village!!! Filiah or not? Justified or not? Who are we to judge! This is a terrible world. It should end immediately and all humans die instantly!

Which filial daughter is working in geylang now as an fl to save her entire village in china?

I wonder why sg doesn't have these type of gals.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read before from some forummer that since thailand has only 800 yrs of culture they didn't have confucious and lao tze type of teachings and they are more causal about sex. The thing is ok they are doing it for the family but is that the only way for the family? Isn't it kind of odd to have your daughter, wife, gf working like that?

Bro, the Chinese have at least 6000 years of civilization and yet " filial prostitution" is also very common!!! And just take a walk in Geylang or any of the massage parlours, it's there ! Smacking in our face: Oh I need the money to support my family.I need the money to feed my children. I need the money to pay for medical fees. There are a thousand and one reasons to go FL! This world needs to die immediately to stop all these madness! FLs everywhere at every corner of the world...In India, it's getting worse and worse.In Africa, it's getting out of hand.HIV and stronger HIV soars like mad.Time to exterminate this world liao.Humans are shitholes to be annihilated!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think more like i need the money cos it's easier to open your legs for a few hours than actually work in an office or some menial type of work.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a class divide in thai society...not as obvious as what they have in India but it's there. In thai it's called sakina.
The rich Thais since last time has had many wives...just look at the historical thai kings....so it's a socially accepted norm. The law now does not allow for legal minor wives so the arrangement is much looser now that you have relationships like 'giks' and 'choos' in modern thai society

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think more like i need the money cos it's easier to open your legs for a few hours than actually work in an office or some menial type of work.

precisely! nanbel give all sorts of sobbing stories for an opening leg trade!....anyway, they are doing a service to men nevertheless....man needs to fuck otherwise they die prematurely.i old uncle did too much when young.now dead weapon. open legs also no use.dead.dead.dead.....so when you are young, don't waste those bullets in the toilets!! go and enjoy yourself. but better wear sarong and protect your head from injury!!!....those women now harbour deadly germs and diseases! you kana surely die like a cripple.loss of sensation everywhere until dieded.so be careful young men! i old uncle think got diseases liao.no money to check and no money to see doctors.fuck why doctors charge so high for such sex deseases!!! one injection charge easily $100!!! more expensive than one quick screw!!!