• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How did the first lizard appear in a new building ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearest and most complete answer given to you but you obviously failed to comprehend:*:

A building isn't that empty box like you had expected it to be. If you made an empty box in a factory out of a mould and brought to your home may be you can ask a question like how the 1st ant got inside it. A building is erected on a site containing every element of it's environment including bugs and bacteria in the air. Lizards were there even when construction worker did piling and casting concrete. The Lizards never left and their food the insects also never left. When each bricks were laid, they were there, when each floor slap were cast the lizards were there, and so were the ants. As the Bangladeshi workers dumped their lunch, ants and flies at them, lizards fed on the insects. Lizards crawled on the new wall paints may be before they were fully dried.:p

You consider it a new building because you are a human affected by misconception of civilized mindsets, to the lizards a erection of building is only their living environment undergone some transformation which will make not much sense to them, but they will adapt and survive at the same spot same environment. Lizards were having sex in your new bed room even before you took your pants off! :biggrin:

Of course I failed to comprehend because what you provided were presumptions:

(1) presumption that the lizard was already there
(2) presumption that we did not notice

My question is more organic, so for goodness sake please don't twist my question in order to fit into a simple answer.

If the lizard was already there, my question was before it got there how did it get there ?

All these talk about lizards having sex etc. is uncalled for.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Construction site got stagnant water.
2. Mosquito breeds.
3. Construction worker works on ground floor.
4. The first lizard came to the ground floor to feed on mosquitos who were feeding off the construction workers.
5. The second lizard came to the ground floor to feed on mosquitos who were feeding off the construction workers..
6. The two lizard fucked.
7. The produced baby liazards.
8. Construction workers build first level and mosquito follows the construction workers and feed off them.
9. The baby lizards go to the first level to feed on mosquito and fuck other lizards baby and produce more babies.
10. Construction workers build second level and mosquito follows the construction workers and feed off them.
11. The first lizards grandchildren lizards goes to the second level to feed on mosquitos and fuck other lizards grandchildren, and make babies.
12. Construction workers build third level.....

We must first get past No. 4.

The first lizard came to the ground floor. Where was the first lizard before it came to the ground floor ?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you build a new building, where does the first ants come from? When you install a new rubbish chute, where does the first cockroaches come from? When you plant a new tree, where does the first crows come from? When you dig a new canal, where does the first guppies come from? The answer is obvious, isn't it? Whether crawl, swim or fly, they all first came from the land. They don't necessarily have to travel thousands or hundreds of miles, they move slowly generation by generation and they're always there somewhere even if you can't see them.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did the first lizard in the new building come about ?

images

somebady invited him :eek::eek:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you caught the question. Yes, I was thinking along the same line. Could lizards have evolved from something else ? Something micro.

The belief in evolution is very profound and the fact that it dismisses the belief in divine creation, the idea will not go down well with people having religious inclination.:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I read somewhere UY said he has datum that is is not set by this human civilisation so because we are normal mortals no need to waste too much time to argue with immortals la

Of course I failed to comprehend because what you provided were presumptions:

(1) presumption that the lizard was already there
(2) presumption that we did not notice

My question is more organic, so for goodness sake please don't twist my question in order to fit into a simple answer.

If the lizard was already there, my question was before it got there how did it get there ?

All these talk about lizards having sex etc. is uncalled for.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They evolved from the bacteria into the ants and slowly go forward. If given enough time these geckos will evolve into humans.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was watching this thread from the moment it was posted. I am assuming we are referring to the common house gecko. TS is right it does not crawl all the way to the new building. It reaches the new building by the most common way that many living things move in our world. They get help from humans. The gecko lays eggs. These eggs are usually found in isolated dark locations. When people move, they bring along their furniture and various baggage and the eggs and the lizards travel along not by choice but by chance.

When things are exported to some countries fumigation certificate is required or it will be done at the customs site. This is to remove any insects or living things to protect the environment. Ships ballast tanks which may contain living things from the country of origin must be discharged in certain of the harbour or must be chemically treated. Then you have various of transportation fro cars to trucks to train and insects and living things are thereby moved again.

I once remember a live cockroach falling out of vase when the customs chap tapped it in Auckland. The passenger was fined I think.

Evolution is the next stage where a guest species begins to adapt to the new environment. Evolution is not popping out of nowhere.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lizards such as geckos lay their eggs in the soil. Since the bldg site is right in the midst of it, is it any wonder geckos will have the first TOP before the owner does?

Ditto with ants. They crawl in the air bubbles of tiny channels between cast concrete. Concrete is never vibrated completely so there are always spaces betw the hardened concrete.

Cockroaches hide in boxes, folds of newspapers, dry areas like electrical boxes, car's chassis, old aircons, betw stacks of crockery, etc. So they became yr non-paying tenants.

Bedbugs hide in beds (even inside the coil springs & seams of new beds), cane furniture betw the spaces, flutes of carton boxes, old clothings, cupboards...these bloodsuckers are tough to eradicate.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye Yap, fuck off with your commie logic lah.

If Mao told you that you had shit for brains, you probably create a fantastic theory behind it!

Fuck you!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There maybe no lizard during construction period. When human move in to habitate the place they bring the lizards with them which hides in furnitures and household stuffs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I beg to defer, house lizards in Singapore are house lizards. Geckos are geckos. They are different. Here's a gecko smiling at you:

dscf3457.jpg

In Thailand its call tukkae because its makes a sound like "ga ga ga ga ga ga tuk-kae tuk-kae" so the name tuk-kae

Was watching this thread from the moment it was posted. I am assuming we are referring to the common house gecko. TS is right it does not crawl all the way to the new building. It reaches the new building by the most common way that many living things move in our world. They get help from humans. The gecko lays eggs. These eggs are usually found in isolated dark locations. When people move, they bring along their furniture and various baggage and the eggs and the lizards travel along not by choice but by chance.

When things are exported to some countries fumigation certificate is required or it will be done at the customs site. This is to remove any insects or living things to protect the environment. Ships ballast tanks which may contain living things from the country of origin must be discharged in certain of the harbour or must be chemically treated. Then you have various of transportation fro cars to trucks to train and insects and living things are thereby moved again.

I once remember a live cockroach falling out of vase when the customs chap tapped it in Auckland. The passenger was fined I think.

Evolution is the next stage where a guest species begins to adapt to the new environment. Evolution is not popping out of nowhere.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is half the story. The keyword is 'first'. From nowhere, how did the first lizard arrive in that new building ?

They were carried into the buillding hiding in many of those boxes in which people packed their things. The lizards just come off the boxes, just like the rats, the cockroaches, the whatever follow the trading ships in the early centuries!.

The ah nehs, the bangla baiya from India & Bangladesh, brings bed begs in the luggage bags & other vermins including themselves, when they land at Changi Airport. Don't believe me, go shake their luggages when they arrive...

Ok, back to the lizards, that is how they arrive in buildings.