• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shockshit where are you ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cursed the Australia economy.. laugh at the exchange rate.. are you laughing now ?

Tomorrow I am cashing out my deposit from the bank due to favourable exchange.. Yahhhooooo !

Oh the economy is predicted to be -0.5.. Whats ya economy over there ? -5% ?? Poor you ! :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cursed the Australia economy.. laugh at the exchange rate.. are you laughing now ?

Tomorrow I am cashing out my deposit from the bank due to favourable exchange.. Yahhhooooo !

Oh the economy is predicted to be -0.5.. Whats ya economy over there ? -5% ?? Poor you ! :wink:

Hey Axe,
I still dislike Rudd and Labor. Now, he is expecting us to pay the interests for running the deficit.

But overall, keep my fingers crossed, we may just skip another tech recession. Of course, Singapore is in tech depression with manufacturing down to a whopping -30%.

US Obama is making corporate America pay its taxes. NZ in a recession, non of its economic policies works since the 70s. UK going bankrupt.

Beware of stagflation.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Axe,
I still dislike Rudd and Labor. Now, he is expecting us to pay the interests for running the deficit.

But overall, keep my fingers crossed, we may just skip another tech recession. Of course, Singapore is in tech depression with manufacturing down to a whopping -30%.

US Obama is making corporate America pay its taxes. NZ in a recession, non of its economic policies works since the 70s. UK going bankrupt.

Beware of stagflation.

I am beginning to hate Rudd too.. Since Labor govt been elected.. our Union became stronger. Juz had a union meeting yesterday meeting (until bloody 6pm on Friday !!), they are disrupting the process in order to gain $$$ for Enterprise Bargaining Agreement ~ EBA. In the past, I do not have a problem in SG - ruled with iron fist.. but in Australia, I have to convince and persuade those bastRDS. My next choice shall be Liberal :wink:

Stagflation ? You just have to work 'around' it. I consider it an golden opportunity ! I've placed 100% shares in Super since Feb 2009. I am buying a hse in the next 3-6mths. Thereafter, I'll wait... for an upswing, then exit for $$$... Yahhhhoooo.... :wink:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course i am laughing. you live in one of the most racist backward expensive overtaxed shitholes in the world

And i am especially laughing at how much money you are losing on property

Poor you

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh man you are stupid. The australian economy is the laughing stock of the world.

-20% lost on property, job losses, misery all around, and expensive prices, high taxes.

No wonder no one is going to arsetralia anymore......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am beginning to hate Rudd too.. Since Labor govt been elected.. our Union became stronger. Juz had a union meeting yesterday meeting (until bloody 6pm on Friday !!), they are disrupting the process in order to gain $$$ for Enterprise Bargaining Agreement ~ EBA. In the past, I do not have a problem in SG - ruled with iron fist.. but in Australia, I have to convince and persuade those bastRDS. My next choice shall be Liberal :wink:

Stagflation ? You just have to work 'around' it. I consider it an golden opportunity ! I've placed 100% shares in Super since Feb 2009. I am buying a hse in the next 3-6mths. Thereafter, I'll wait... for an upswing, then exit for $$$... Yahhhhoooo.... :wink:

6pm on a Friday !!!! How can the union detain you. You should ask the unionists to return another day since it is already past working hours. The carpark is usually 3 quarter empty by 4pm.

So, going for aggressive growth strategy? Good. Each of your dollar is getting more units in your Super funds whereas those on cash are paying for overpriced units.

The economic figures out is showing an improvement in Aussie economy. No wonder RBA stopped cutting interest rates. But I still think the UK and USA's zero to 0.5 interest rate are not enough to revive their economy. I expect things to get worse for them before they get better.

Still no news from Shockshit? Isn't he in the US?

The Americans are so addicted to debt that China and Middle East are not going to "lend them money to spend". Instead, they are buying up resources companies in Australia.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh man you are stupid. The australian economy is the laughing stock of the world.

-20% lost on property, job losses, misery all around, and expensive prices, high taxes.

No wonder no one is going to arsetralia anymore......

They dont call us "lucky country" for nothing :wink: .. we are the least affected in the developed world.. Our property prices are about 10% down (properties under 500k are up !) Well it is considered sustainable in this great recession..

Sounds like ya doing very well.. didn't your country get hit by the great recession ? If ya not... hmmm... you must be in Somalia.. keke.. no wonder they leave ~for good.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
6pm on a Friday !!!! How can the union detain you. You should ask the unionists to return another day since it is already past working hours. The carpark is usually 3 quarter empty by 4pm.

So, going for aggressive growth strategy? Good. Each of your dollar is getting more units in your Super funds whereas those on cash are paying for overpriced units.

The economic figures out is showing an improvement in Aussie economy. No wonder RBA stopped cutting interest rates. But I still think the UK and USA's zero to 0.5 interest rate are not enough to revive their economy. I expect things to get worse for them before they get better.

Still no news from Shockshit? Isn't he in the US?

The Americans are so addicted to debt that China and Middle East are not going to "lend them money to spend". Instead, they are buying up resources companies in Australia.

Detain ? hahaha.. if we are not going to reach an agreement on issues, we'll be going to Court on Monday. In my workplace, you need to apply court order to get employee to obey guidelines etc.

The financial crisis is easing (soon).. but retrenchment is still ongoing.. I think property prices will be flat or even down a little.. after 30 Jun 2009 1st home grant will stop ?

unemployment will continue to 2010 = job losses = no money for mortgage = must sell hses = more supply = price drop :smile:

Shockshit must be retrenched liao.. hahaha

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dont call us "lucky country" for nothing :wink: .. we are the least affected in the developed world.. Our property prices are about 10% down (properties under 500k are up !) Well it is considered sustainable in this great recession..

Sounds like ya doing very well.. didn't your country get hit by the great recession ? If ya not... hmmm... you must be in Somalia.. keke.. no wonder they leave ~for good.

more like 20% down, with many more auctions to go. I wonder if the bank pulls your many loans and bankrupt you.

just because a country does well does not mean its citizens prosper.

maybe one day you will realize this.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
more like 20% down, with many more auctions to go. I wonder if the bank pulls your many loans and bankrupt you.

just because a country does well does not mean its citizens prosper.

maybe one day you will realize this.

Please define "prosper".. In SG term, it means earning more $$$ eh ? Nothing else ??

In my definition, it means success in wealth & life.. these include having your freehold property for life.. having min 500k in Super fund and adequate pension for retirement.. lastly, be happy !
:wink:

For the moment, my country does well.. so am I :smile:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please define "prosper".. In SG term, it means earning more $$$ eh ? Nothing else ??

In my definition, it means success in wealth & life.. these include having your freehold property for life.. having min 500k in Super fund and adequate pension for retirement.. lastly, be happy !

your country is not doing well, sorry to inform you. record job losses, -growth for the next two years.

and with 250K per year income being small money (according to PM Rudd) in one of the most expensive countries in the world, i sure hope you have more than that. even 100K a year in arsetralia is peanuts.

by singaporean wealth standards you are quite poor, actually

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again by Singaporean standard.. they are entitled to a 99 leasehold property, even the cars are 10 yrs renewable. They have gst 7% and no pension benefits.. I wouldn't wana compare SG with Aus.. It is not apple-to-apple..

Bottomline... are you HAPPY ?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again by Singaporean standard.. they are entitled to a 99 leasehold property, even the cars are 10 yrs renewable. They have gst 7% and no pension benefits.. I wouldn't wana compare SG with Aus.. It is not apple-to-apple..

Bottomline... are you HAPPY ?

ah you fell into the trap. if take into account OMV i think many SG cars are about the same as arsetralia

arsetralia 10% GST, SG 7%, no thank you

arsetralia cost much higher than SG, no thank you, stay there and suffer Mr ex poodle staring at cieling fan for 6 month

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah you fell into the trap. if take into account OMV i think many SG cars are about the same as arsetralia

arsetralia 10% GST, SG 7%, no thank you

arsetralia cost much higher than SG, no thank you, stay there and suffer Mr ex poodle staring at cieling fan for 6 month

The time for staring at the ceiling fan has once again proven i am too free.. too much free time.. gosh i wish i could be bz again.. unfortunately, my brain does not allow me to work hard.. haha

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The time for staring at the ceiling fan has once again proven i am too free.. too much free time.. gosh i wish i could be bz again.. unfortunately, my brain does not allow me to work hard.. haha

yes too much time to cry over your losses in arsetralia

my god your bank must be calling everyday asking you when you will pay up.

i have news for you. singapore has changed. if you listen closely, you might notice there are far fewer complaints in 2009 than there were in 2002.

something for you to ponder, staring at your ceiling fan.....might actually be that singapore has become a better place to live......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Axe168,

Americans play pokers with their eyes wide open. I won't believe anything the US Fed or US peesident Obongo says.
This is the calm before the next wave of financial tsumani.
Personally, I am getting out of the shares market today.
Can't afford to wait for all hell break lose.
Meanwhile, I will be sitting in my comfy tax-payer funded Osim couch in my home entertainment room cursing Big Spender Rudd on tonite's True Labor Budget.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe168,

Americans play pokers with their eyes wide open. I won't believe anything the US Fed or US peesident Obongo says.
This is the calm before the next wave of financial tsumani.
Personally, I am getting out of the shares market today.
Can't afford to wait for all hell break lose.
Meanwhile, I will be sitting in my comfy tax-payer funded Osim couch in my home entertainment room cursing Big Spender Rudd on tonite's True Labor Budget.

Hey, the great thing about this country is... we are able to "change" and make things happen. Rudd is coming down for sure.. My vote goes to MyCum TurnBall..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, the great thing about this country is... we are able to "change" and make things happen. Rudd is coming down for sure.. My vote goes to MyCum TurnBall..

:biggrin:

Actually, the budget is not as bad as I thought. It shows that Rudd is not following US and UK into the deep shits with too much of that monetary policies (using taxpayers money to bail out the rich/elites). But, there is that China influence (infrastructure projects) which in a way is good.

Personally, all the fearmongering by the media and pollies about job losses and deficit need to be taken into perspective.

Sometimes, you don't need to change govt to make things happen, you just need to check on them to make sure they don't do stupid thing like what Singapore PM's wife did. Lost money and received an award for that.

:biggrin:

Malcolm Turnbill did a good job of applying some pressure.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can see that you have having fun with Aussie Prick aka Shockshit.
He is still Dreaming America but too Singaporean to admit that he does not stand a chance.

See how he used words like the bank calling on you. Obviously he has not heard of harassment laws here. Even the police cannot do that to you. :biggrin:

Poor chap! His brain is totally cong out by the island's dictatorial regime.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
your country is not doing well, sorry to inform you. record job losses, -growth for the next two years.

and with 250K per year income being small money (according to PM Rudd) in one of the most expensive countries in the world, i sure hope you have more than that. even 100K a year in arsetralia is peanuts.

Hi Aussie Prick, if axe said Aussie is still doing well, you better believe him, he is one guy that is currently earning a 6 figure pay, is experiencing appreciating property price, and can afford to do nothing.....

shit ma, how many of us can stare at the ceiling fan and count how many turns per min...this joker did that man!!! can you do that??

The next time i will suggest him to count how long a spider dick..haha...

Aussie politicians are lying la, they are the most dishonest lot, telling people that Aussie is experience the worst in 40yrs, better believe in Axe...he is nothing but living in a well...