• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Service Of Notice - Fabricating Quotes

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has come to my notice that some forummers, more suitably known as scums, like to fabricate quotes. It's very distasteful, misleading and reflects very badly on their upbringings and characters. If their parents have failed to do the job, we don't have to tolerate it here. I'll take action.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Examples, bro? We like to do better - I mean, not maligned you further...

This is an example. Quote what I actually said and I'm alright with being rebutted. Try to put words into my mouth and the shit that hits the fan will splatter on your face.

Clinton666 said:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ramseth If he dares to fight me one-on-one, I'll change to his surname if I don't make him cum in my mouth within 5 minutes by giving him the best BBBJ he has ever had!.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an example. Quote what I actually said and I'm alright with being rebutted. Try to put words into my mouth and the shit that hits the fan will splatter on your face.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Don't frabricate quotes. It reflects very badly on your character and upbringing.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has come to my notice that some forummers, more suitably known as scums, like to fabricate quotes. It's very distasteful, misleading and reflects very badly on their upbringings and characters. If their parents have failed to do the job, we don't have to tolerate it here. I'll take action.

Wah sipeh fierce. Clinton kana banned LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're selfish but projecting yourself as righteous. You use your power only to defend yourself, not other forummers. There've been so many abuses against me and other forummers. Have you used your power to defend and protect us?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're selfish but projecting yourself as righteous. You use your power only to defend yourself, not other forummers. There've been so many abuses against me and other forummers. Have you used your power to defend and protect us?

Quote for truth.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one can't take clinton666 too seriously. the quote so ridiculous, funny and stupid that it's not even offensive.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not your nanny. Take care of yourself. You're doing alright as far as I can see. Some abuses are inevitably part and parcel of forum life, just take it in stride.

Getting banned here is like wearing a badge of honour.

If you neh kena banned before in Sammyboy, then I worry.

Damn I miss the good ol' days here.

It's no badge of honor. It's badge of dishonor. Clinton has collected quite a few along the way, not from me alone.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Ah Ram fair lah. I notice he always give some warning before action. We cannot expect others to protect us also. We have to fight our own battles. But I'm peaceful kind. I avoid battles LOL

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Granted Clinton666 hits below the belt by changing the quote, although his lingo is nothing new.

But why banned him from defending himself? Aren't you hitting below the belt as well?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh don't worry about the heat. It's too mild. I'll add on it.

How to add on it when you've banned the moniker?

That violated the spirit of this forum according to Leongsam.

We all know what clinton666 is like. If he's not your cup of tea, just ignore him in the first place.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to add on it when you've banned the moniker?

That violated the spirit of this forum according to Leongsam.

We all know what clinton666 is like. If he's not your cup of tea, just ignore him in the first place.

I've violated nothing in spirit according to anybody. I stand ready to be rebutted on what I've said. Fabricating quotes violated every spirit of forumming.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Granted Clinton666 hits below the belt by changing the quote, although his lingo is nothing new.

But why banned him from defending himself? Aren't you hitting below the belt as well?

You contradict yourself. Why should I spare someone who starts hitting below the belt first? That's silly and suicidal, isn't it? In Chinese, it's called 妇人之仁。I'll aim straight at his groin and castrate him if I have a sharpened implement at hand.

Last edited: