• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass crowd at Telcos for iPhone4s launch today

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are like sheep being sent to slaughter. Makes me laugh all the time. Brings back the hello kitty saga few years back, where people in mercs rush to buy that stupid pussy doll.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK, u one of those gong kias who queue? LOL

i heard today new paper got a leeport, this bugger queued first in the line not to get the iphone but just so he can be interviewed by leeporters.

and the purpose, to tell this girl he carried a torch for 10year (now in texas) that he love her...

i dunno if you call that gong kia or dedicated...

err...AK, that guy not you right?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are like sheep being sent to slaughter. Makes me laugh all the time. Brings back the hello kitty saga few years back, where people in mercs rush to buy that stupid pussy doll.

At least they are queuing up for a good phone & not some stupid doll:smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone wanna know why inequality exists in this world, this is why. There's an idiot born every minute.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will get my 4s but I am not going to queue. Wait on after the queue is over and the production is fully rammed up. For those who question why people are so crazy about it, I have only this to say - you don't know what you are missing.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because sinkies have low self-esteem and low expectations. They just can't envisage themselves becoming billionaires or making a real difference to the world. No visualisation, no motivation, no fruition. Sinkies prefer living in their insulated bubble where they are rewarded for the mere ability to obey and regurgitate. Having their pay packages pegged to productivity is their greatest nightmare. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the ip4s is similar to the ip4 yeah it has siri and dual core but in reality how much difference is there?

I rather wait for ip5 and of course long after the launch.