• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass crowd at Telcos for iPhone4s launch today

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the ip4s is similar to the ip4 yeah it has siri and dual core but in reality how much difference is there?

I rather wait for ip5 and of course long after the launch.
Better camera 8mp for picture and video, dual core, siri, not sure about others..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
Actually the ip4s is similar to the ip4 yeah it has siri and dual core but in reality how much difference is there?

I rather wait for ip5 and of course long after the launch.

4s has a new processor and is twice as fast and graphics is 7 times quicker. Also there is a 64G version which should go some way to alleviate the hanging issue. You also mention siri and I heard possibly an improved antenna. If 5 is just a teardrop profile chassis, then no big deal. The real iPhone 5 upgrade must come with the new Qualcomm processor and 4G/LTE capability to make it significant. Both these will take a big more time, definitely after iPad 3, say after June next year?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fook Seng said:
4s has a new processor and is twice as fast and graphics is 7 times quicker. Also there is a 64G version which should go some way to alleviate the hanging issue. You also mention siri and I heard possibly an improved antenna. If 5 is just a teardrop profile chassis, then no big deal. The real iPhone 5 upgrade must come with the new Qualcomm processor and 4G/LTE capability to make it significant. Both these will take a big more time, definitely after iPad 3, say after June next year?

Thank Q AK. Also a 8M pixels camera that has improved low light sensitivity.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need a better camera, get a camera. I dont see why I should buy something that is jack of all trades but....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need a better camera, get a camera. I dont see why I should buy something that is jack of all trades but....
Well, if you want to have the best/trendy jack of all trade phone, iPhone series is right there....

No matter how anti-apple users deny it, Apple phone OS is still the best, with 200,000 apps supports, Android can only trail behind now......

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if you want to have the best/trendy jack of all trade phone, iPhone series is right there....

No matter how anti-apple users deny it, Apple phone OS is still the best, with 200,000 apps supports, Android can only trail behind now......

I'm one of those "deniers". I prefer Samsung Galaxy. Have stuck to Innov8, Omnia HD, Galaxy S, Galaxy S II for the past few years. :smile:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a nice phone. But I'm the kind that would rather prefer to get the better product for its sole use. Got the Ipad a few months back solely for the books and reading apps. Entertainment wise I rather use my PC or laptop. I'm also not a fan of touch screens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm one of those "deniers". I prefer Samsung Galaxy. Have stuck to Innov8, Omnia HD, Galaxy S, Galaxy S II for the past few years. :smile:

imo, nothing beats amoled display. and the latest android os is fast and furious with the latest chipset. because samsung has a near monopoly on amoled displays and is also a supplier of displays and other components to apple, apple is paranoid and suing samsung for patent infringement. apple has basically identified samsung and her galaxy series as a serious contender.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah yes thanks for stating out all the details. With the 64GB version out it means that larger games and apps can be used on the ip. The problem is that their screen is still smaller.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed with you... :smile:

iphone is for old people... who do not know how to CUSTOM ROM the androids ... :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
Ah yes thanks for stating out all the details. With the 64GB version out it means that larger games and apps can be used on the ip. The problem is that their screen is still smaller.
Screen btw a 4s and 4" screen is around 10%? You can compensate that by bringing the phone closer to you by one to two inches. By the way, a larger screen means the graphics will be slower. A 10% increase in screen size probably translate to a 20% in speed. If you really need a larger you will have wait for the new processor, the iPad 3 Qualcomm processor.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because sinkies have low self-esteem and low expectations. They just can't envisage themselves becoming billionaires or making a real difference to the world. No visualisation, no motivation, no fruition. Sinkies prefer living in their insulated bubble where they are rewarded for the mere ability to obey and regurgitate. Having their pay packages pegged to productivity is their greatest nightmare. :smile:
something is very wrong in the teaching.
imo, usually one generation to another, they will tell them to study hard, get a qualification, work hard, save money, get a wife, married and have kids. "The End""That's all Folks", the very usual life cycle.
during the process of life cycle, no one is saying, expand your network, contact, try to venture on your own.
usually in sg, u thought of starting a business, cold water will pour in.

back to topic, Q-ing for iphone is juz like Q-ing for Koi.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because sinkies have low self-esteem and low expectations. They just can't envisage themselves becoming billionaires or making a real difference to the world. No visualisation, no motivation, no fruition. Sinkies prefer living in their insulated bubble where they are rewarded for the mere ability to obey and regurgitate. Having their pay packages pegged to productivity is their greatest nightmare. :smile:

They are born useless and are of low-ability. If it weren't for the government they'd be eating shit everyday.