• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fish with 3 eyes found near nuclear power station lake

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2011-10/27/c_122205822.htm

阿根廷核电站附近水库惊现“三眼鱼”

2011年10月27日 15:26:19 | 责任编辑: 李清 | 来源:新华网

(晚报)阿根廷核电站附近水库惊现“三眼鱼”

据阿根廷媒体26日报道,在阿根廷中部科尔多瓦省一座核电站附近的水库中,一群钓鱼爱好者日前钓起了一条有三只眼睛的南美牙鱼。图为钓鱼爱好者用手机拍摄的“三眼鱼”的照片。 新华社发

122205822_21n.jpg

Japanese nuke leak will cause lots of mutants including humans.

:eek:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard from a friend, 2 of her peers went to japan for holiday. came back and discovered high level of radiation in their blood.... so... i do not think its safe to travel to japan actually

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard from a friend, 2 of her peers went to japan for holiday. came back and discovered high level of radiation in their blood.... so... i do not think its safe to travel to japan actually

Son, for your own good as your daddy care for you, don't go to Japan or Thailand now.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zoygy-8PTtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is worse :eek::eek::eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh fuck! I just had octopus with eight tentacles for lunch today.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I love Japanese octopus. The real stuff. Singapore common sotong are squids, nothing anywhere near as good.

In Hakodate now. Had live octopus last night. Was scared at first because tentacles moving and crawling all over look damn scary. But after 2 crawling tentacles I got used to it. Taste damn delicious fresh from the sea. Still got that sea taste and I didn't know the meat actually taste a little sweet. Heavenly.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Hakodate now. Had live octopus last night. Was scared at first because tentacles moving and crawling all over look damn scary. But after 2 crawling tentacles I got used to it. Taste damn delicious fresh from the sea. Still got that sea taste and I didn't know the meat actually taste a little sweet. Heavenly.

You're making me jealous and salivating. Tomorrow I'll go Isetan and buy some octupus sashami. Mind you, I'm sahami trained by a Japanese master when I was in SF Nihonmachi, though I'm now using a German blade instead of a Japanese one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're making me jealous and salivating. Tomorrow I'll go Isetan and buy some octupus sashami. Mind you, I'm sahami trained by a Japanese master when I was in SF Nihonmachi, though I'm now using a German blade instead of a Japanese one.

Cool Ramseth. Now I am leaving for dinner to a small restaurant. Take some pictures for you.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah, delicious hee hee hee :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U87zVkIXNI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love Japanese octopus. The real stuff. Singapore common sotong are squids, nothing anywhere near as good.

Squid ( ika ) is squid , octopus ( tako ) is octopus ... What do u mean by Japanese octopus ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Son, for your own good as your daddy care for you, don't go to Japan or Thailand now.

Do you have any idea how big japan and Thailand is ? not every part in japan got radiation and not the whole Thai is flooded ..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Squid ( ika ) is squid , octopus ( tako ) is octopus ... What do u mean by Japanese octopus ?

For the benefit of all those who can't tell the difference and call these all sotong.

Do you have any idea how big japan and Thailand is ? not every part in japan got radiation and not the whole Thai is flooded ..

For the benefit of those who have no idea, better just stay at home or go elsewhere.