• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

abnn pilots will drive SIA puay kee, u scare or not ??

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
satya_nadella_1.jpg

sundar-pichai-2-1920-800x450.jpg
Why you find it so hard to accept that Ah Nehs are not competent in general? We have so many Ah Nehs IT people in SINKapore and 99 percent of them are charlatans.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to exit SIA if you have not done so -both as passenger and investor.
Already risked my life during NS/reservist and I'm not going to pay good monies to risk my life flying with drunk pilots.
DBS and now SIA. Why not let them run SMRT and SBS transit ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh pilots are rejected in the West ...they are hired in SINKapore and Indonesia. Guess, lives are not worth preserving in these two countries.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

You only reinforce winnipegjets' statement that 99% who came to sinkapore are the charlatans. These 2 are the better ones, that's why they don't come here! Anyway even the lowest IQ race will produce more than a few brilliant minds. As a race, what have the nehs done to advance human evolution or did anything of note in the last 100 years, other than winning spelling competitions?