• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck face or not, Melvin Tan's remarks about TJS were spot on.

TJS if you remember had earlier gate-crashed TKL's presidential support group and later on, took the platform to run as a candidate himself. Very discourteous and lacking in basic civility if you ask me.

People were correct to expose this attention-seeking, gate-crashing habit - something which I woefully regret not paying attention to myself (which is why i said I should be fucked in the ass).

P/S: Paid rent to landlady already. In kind. Wasn't pleasant. You owe me one, bro.

the jee siao bin is another fuckface. one look, and all the aunties cover their cheebyes.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Match

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK OFF RETARDED MORON Match boy. GO KISS PAY AND PAY PARTY since you are another desperadoo here ! LOL :rolleyes::biggrin:

Thanks for the compliments! :biggrin:

About UCL
Match later today..

Mourinho's experience to beat PSG or will it be like yesterday's
Match where both Real Madrid and Schalke competing for the most goals conceded? :biggrin: