• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, it doesn't look like Zeroo is a real PAP supporter or this "Davis". Probably a troll having fun making PAP look like a cult with a bad following. Let's leave the real Davis alone.

I found some of his past threads that doesn't indicate a pro PAP stance of any kind:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?35045-Support-SDP-to-Kick-Out-Familee-TRAITORS

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-this-exceptional-verdict&p=321853#post321853

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?35317-Why-the-Singapore-Democratic-Party-deserves-our-support

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ps-sinkie-at-Pearl-Centre&p=250772#post250772

It seems that you have a limited memory.

Zeroo was the one who not once but twice declared Vincent Sear aka Ramseth dead, even before the latter had passed on.

That was not funny. It was highly discourteous and disrespectful toward his friend in WP.

When Perspective broke the real news, Zeroo was nowhere to be found. I believe he did not even bother to attend his wake.

I don;t personally care if Zeroo is PAP IB or not. Anyone can play the foil.

Zeroo himself started off NOT as a PAP supporter, but as a kind of filler poster along the lines of Extremist and Bukia or even Krafty -- people who post to take up space and crowd out the other voices, regardless of the underlying message.

In fact his first postings were lifted from the NotMySDP blog.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems that you have a limited memory.

Zeroo was the one who not once but twice declared Vincent Sear aka Ramseth dead, even before the latter had passed on.

That was not funny. It was highly discourteous and disrespectful toward his friend in WP.

When Perspective broke the real news, Zeroo was nowhere to be found. I believe he did not even bother to attend his wake.

I don;t personally care if Zeroo is PAP IB or not. Anyone can play the foil.

Zeroo himself started off NOT as a PAP supporter, but as a kind of filler poster along the lines of Extremist and Bukia or even Krafty -- people who post to take up space and crowd out the other voices, regardless of the underlying message.

In fact his first postings were lifted from the NotMySDP blog.

Not limited memory; I have no clue of this. When I spotted the joined date "2009" but 80% of the posts were only in the last year, got curious.

But it will be difficult still to fit into Davis bio. In 2009 Davis would still be very young.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not limited memory; I have no clue of this. When I spotted the joined date "2009" but 80% of the posts were only in the last year, got curious.

But it will be difficult still to fit into Davis bio. In 2009 Davis would still be very young.

I apologize. Yes, the event of Ramseth was indeed before your time.

Zeroo obviously knows there are many who don't remember his history. But I will remind the forum, from time to time.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I apologize. Yes, the event of Ramseth was indeed before your time.

Zeroo obviously knows there are many who don't remember his history. But I will remind the forum, from time to time.

Old forums like this one always have a long history that midway joiners like me may not be acquainted with. Still it doesn't explain why he was fond of SDP and now speaks favourably of PAP only. Then again there may be a history to it too.

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• asset.jpeg
    asset.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 458

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective, Hawkeyes1819, cleareyes, blueyepea, deepblue0911, Oddeye, Thick Face Black Heart, Tanwahp, Tanwahtiu, etc. are all monikers of T.K.H. Brocoli = Wpwhistleblower = skpunggol is also him.

All in squealings came from these monikers.

Just look at this thread. he always like to post under SDP topic and then start talking rubbish about WP. That's how he got away.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?105395-SDP-releases-paper-on-pay-of-political-office-holders&

In one breath under 2 monikers, he already said SL's father is Lim CM, LTK's father was a fishmonger and GG's father is Giam CK and went on to say "I wonder what skeleton in the closet....". He even asked "who is Glenda zeh zeh lao peh?" He was the one who has been harassing Glenda non-stop. From the day she stopped attending MPS until she entered into a s-g marriage.

He revealed that ET was dropped as NCMP because he opposed to the changing of the light-boxes. He revealed GG's IT upgrading contract. Those nonsense using the handler Wpwhistleblower are 10 times worse. He is behind Y-gate. The new internet strategy is also revealed by him.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective, Hawkeyes1819, cleareyes, blueyepea, deepblue0911, Oddeye, Thick Face Black Heart, Tanwahp, Tanwahtiu, etc. are all monikers of T.K.H. Brocoli = Wpwhistleblower = skpunggol is also him.

Just look at this thread. he always like to post under SDP topic and then start talking rubbish about WP. That's how he got away.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?105395-SDP-releases-paper-on-pay-of-political-office-holders&

In one breath under 2 monikers, he already said SL's father is Lim CM, LTK's father was a fishmonger and GG's father is Giam CK and went on to say "I wonder what skeleton in the closet....". He even asked "who is Glenda zeh zeh lao peh?" He was the one who has been harassing Glenda non-stop. From the day she stopped attending MPS until she entered into a s-g marriage.

He revealed that ET was dropped as NCMP because he opposed to the changing of the light-boxes. He revealed GG's IT upgrading contract. Those nonsense using the handler Wpwhistleblower are 10 times worse. He is behind Y-gate. The new internet strategy is also revealed by him.
What a twist of the event, this thread is supposed to expose Zeroo. Not only they exposed the wrong guy, some clones got exposed instead.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a twist of the event, this thread is supposed to expose Zeroo. Not only they exposed the wrong guy, some clones got exposed instead.

My point is the singer, songwriter, and accompaniment are all WP members/ex-members. Tan Khian Hwee is the champion of double-crossing.

All three of you, Zeroo, JohnTan and Pigscanfly are related to WP. I have proven JohnTan to be one. I am just too lazy to work on Pigscanfly (Robert Koh). http://i.imgur.com/vC9RUm4.jpg. I just want to say a little about you.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....amseth-pass-away-peacefully-on-1st-June-2012&

Ejay already said you are ex-WP. Double confirmed you are WP or ex-WP as you are the first to break the news Ramseth aka Seah Choon Wee has passed away. Perhaps you are the same lunatic as Aviation Lim or Bernard Soh. Am I right? The saga was well-known. See what I am leading you to.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. All the nicks you mentioned are totally unrelated. cleareyes and Perspective I have met them in WP before.

As for BusNo64 and his dozen clones, everyone knows the scumbag he is. Nice try trying to draw him into our orbit. Fortunately forummers here are not so easily fooled.

I am familiar with the history of Samster005 and his spectacular fallout with GG and Andrew. Frankly speaking, utterly immaterial. WP is going to win at least one more GRC in the next election. You aren't and him aren't going to change anything. The online world is not where the real battle is fought. This to us is just an interesting diversion. You guys have the habit of missing the forest the trees and even the overhead bridge. If I may add, its a typical SDP thing.

Wonder why GMS has been silent despite repeated attempts to draw him out.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. All the nicks you mentioned are totally unrelated. cleareyes and Perspective I have met them in WP before.

As for BusNo64 and his dozen clones, everyone knows the scumbag he is. Nice try trying to draw him into our orbit. Fortunately forummers here are not so easily fooled.

I am familiar with the history of Samster005 and his spectacular fallout with GG and Andrew. Frankly speaking, utterly immaterial. WP is going to win at least one more GRC in the next election. You aren't and him aren't going to change anything. The online world is not where the real battle is fought. This to us is just an interesting diversion. You guys have the habit of missing the forest the trees and even the overhead bridge. If I may add, its a typical SDP thing.

Wonder why GMS has been silent despite repeated attempts to draw him out.

I have said it before and I will repeat.

You even laughed at the WP people that you managed to squeal on them and got away without fail by bashing SDP. They would forget even their fathers' names. This particular post of yours is a positive demonstration and a self-pwn.

"WP is going to win at least one more GRC in the next election. You aren't and him aren't going to change anything. The online world is not where the real battle is fought. This to us is just an interesting diversion. You guys have the habit of missing the forest the trees and even the overhead bridge. If I may add, its a typical SDP thing."

You make it sound as if someone from SDP is trying to scupper WP's chances. You make it sound as if I am from the SDP. You make it sound as if SDP supporters have been attacking WP and not the other way round.

It is precisely because the SDP has been silent that netizens started to speak up against the antics of WP IB. I am not the first. Petulantchild was the first brave lady. Guess what. 'Wake Up Singapore' attacked her as a PAP moe.

Your online dis-information war has affected the off-line battle. For example, in 2011, you spread the rumour that TJS was planted by GCT. GCT's clarification resulted in both losing votes. You spread the rumour that LKY would bankrupt SDP for the 3rd time. I wonder if that was the reason they did not contest Tanjong Pagar.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeroo must be zapped.

zerooo, you are Davis Koh Han Rong ? The guy who had been messing around with the pap, wp, sdp and telling lies about so many brothers here at Sammyboy ? Are you working for Success Resources of 10/11, Pahang Street (near the Sultan Mosque) ? HR Koh.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry folks for pulling out an old thread here.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....n-s-allegation-abt-TSJ-is-untrue-SPP-spokeman

narong wongwan is right. this melvin tan kh has a fuckface. one look, and all the cheebyes run to hide.

top left. and remember all those faces who used to be part of wp? :eek:

Fuck face or not, Melvin Tan's remarks about TJS were spot on.

TJS if you remember had earlier gate-crashed TKL's presidential support group and later on, took the platform to run as a candidate himself. Very discourteous and lacking in basic civility if you ask me.

People were correct to expose this attention-seeking, gate-crashing habit - something which I woefully regret not paying attention to myself (which is why i said I should be fucked in the ass).

P/S: Paid rent to landlady already. In kind. Wasn't pleasant. You owe me one, bro.