• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did the same thing when Cooleo was bullying you, Zeddy and Canonfairy by zapping you guys into moderation. Get the idea.

You are the worst mod that we ever had. You hijack nearly every thread in the courtyard folder and its about screwing some PRC chick while you keep your travel folder clean. How would like it if people went off topic with the same tiring story about screwing PRC chicks. You know about the zapping issue but did not bother to raise the alarm but instead boasted about giving points as though you are mother theresa.

No point telling you to piss off as you have no shame. Twice you came back with your tail between your legs.

You are also one of the blurest chaps in the forum. Still have no clue what is going in your travel folder and still no idea what a toyboy means in this forum's context.

Why do I have the feeling that someone is pushing for greater power for the super moderators? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why do you think that giving greater power to super moderators will screw up the forum unless the super moderator is zap crazy and totally mind-fucked, but that is the execution of the selection process, not the process itself.

Do you have a reading problem? Since when did I mention that it is a problem? :rolleyes:

Not happy? Then use your main nick and talk to me :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did the same thing when Cooleo was bullying you, Zeddy and Canonfairy by zapping you guys into moderation. Get the idea.

You are the worst mod that we ever had. You hijack nearly every thread in the courtyard folder and its about screwing some PRC chick while you keep your travel folder clean. How would like it if people went off topic with the same tiring story about screwing PRC chicks. You know about the zapping issue but did not bother to raise the alarm but instead boasted about giving points as though you are mother theresa.

No point telling you to piss off as you have no shame. Twice you came back with your tail between your legs.

You are also one of the blurest chaps in the forum. Still have no clue what is going in your travel folder and still no idea what a toyboy means in this forum's context.

jw5 where are you? this sinkei moron is trying to garner self-justification for his sinkie actions..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have a reading problem? Since when did I mention that it is a problem? :rolleyes:

Not happy? Then use your main nick and talk to me :biggrin:

Not a problem, then write in a way to reflect that, not adopt Scroo conniving method of writing, cryptic and makes no sense. LOL.

FYI, I've an army of main nicks. Which main nick you like to castrate? :biggrin:

I'm one of the few in this forum that has more main nicks than clones, so how? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The worst moderator we had was not me but a guy who had to step down because he went around changing contents, thread titles etc etc. You have an idea who that loser is? :biggrin:

This is Leongsam's forum. If he tells me to keep my PRC adventure to myself, I'll gladly do it. But to do it for someone who can't even keep an eye on his wife, no way :biggrin:

And lastly, I knew what kopi is doing at Travel Folder. To me, I am fine with it. Seriously, you need to see people with a wider heart. Your statements say alot about your narrow mindedness. If no one dares to tell you off, I do.

You remind me of the old faggot who hid behind the bush while my PRC fling was giving me a bbbj. Time to get one yourself instead of fingering your own asshole all day long :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not a problem, then write in a way to reflect that, not adopt Scroo conniving method of writing, cryptic and makes no sense. LOL.

FYI, I've an army of main nicks. Which main nick you like to castrate? :biggrin:

I'm one of the few in this forum that has more main nicks than clones, so how? :biggrin:

Bro, this one small matter. Let me put that dog to sleep first. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man is truly by nature a manipulator. The difference is class. Motherfuckers stroke your head one time, your dick and balls in another but eventually putting a finger up into your arse!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
s72CvmU.png

Found it... :biggrin:

The worse thing of all is that I don't even know why?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Zapped into moderation - Note

The issue is to protect the more vulnerable who have little buffer. Not the clones who have been exchanging points. There are also for want of a better term a "righteous zap" that is needed to curtail people who are a nuisance. It will be a big operation to start monitoring all the zaps. Just my 2 cents.

People must learn the habit of not feeding trolls. The trolls used to get around the point system by using infP and they were not afraid of zaps because they usually have an infP main nick as backer. To some extent that has changed. But the amount of cloning by the obvious same gang has not. I guess its a systemic issue in all high traffic forums.

You can protect newbies by just increasing the start to 200 points instead of 10.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Man is truly by nature a manipulator. The difference is class. Motherfuckers stroke your head one time, your dick and balls in another but eventually putting a finger up into your arse!

correction.

SInkies are by nature a coward manipulator, real human beings dun behave like that.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like it is happening again. Bushtucker is one and I think there is another. We should not condone these things especially those with no buffer. Thankfully some have given them points but we cannot have forummers will little points living in fear or giving their opinions in a circumspect manner to avoid stepping on toes. Its put off people and some will walk away. Especially having cleared the moderation hurdle, this appears a low and unfair blow.

I wonder how we can protect these forummers and identify the culprits or have a scheme to protect these people.

aren't you also one who is very good at abusing this chronic lame system here?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Zapped into moderation - Note

On your example, tell me then, how does Sammy investigates if an aggrieved newbie is a clone or not? The only, and may I repeat this...the only way is through IP address. Need I say more? Do I need to say more?

I don't log IP addresses and even if I did they wouldn't tell me anything as most members connect via dynamic IPs assigned by ISPs.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the SDP IB clamming down on free speech.

cb kias sdp you vote them into parliament they arrest people who speak against their esteem leader csj how?

at least lky let me whack his stupid son until jialat jialat without any arrests... heee:biggrin:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we should ban those infraction abusers mudderfackers for a longer periods of time instead of just 24hours and they are quickly back for more disruptions again.