• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zapped into moderation - Note

The issue is to protect the more vulnerable who have little buffer. Not the clones who have been exchanging points. There are also for want of a better term a "righteous zap" that is needed to curtail people who are a nuisance. It will be a big operation to start monitoring all the zaps. Just my 2 cents.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those who migrated or planning to migrate tend to be particular targets. In the past there was one chap who has been doing this and he is now gone. Envy I suppose. Then you have the mischievous ones who see 2 people having a dispute and zaps to create a trouble between the two. One guy in particular was exposed when provided donors with insight to these. Lots of crazies here.

Not as bad as when we were under Delphi.

Same here, I've been zapped for points a couple of times. No idea who or why, just cryptic comments. I suppose its just a hater, looks vaguely similar to the "troll" that used to do the same. Luckily, I have enough points to at least come in. Perhaps its all part of Sam's plan to get people to "buy" more points?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The issue is to protect the more vulnerable who have little buffer. Not the clones who have been exchanging points. There are also for want of a better term a "righteous zap" that is needed to curtail people who are a nuisance. It will be a big operation to start monitoring all the zaps. Just my 2 cents.

Has it ever crossed your mind that the more vulnerable newbies are also clones? In the first place, this forum is full of clones. As far as I'm concerned, clones exchanging points are harmless, as every clone stand on its own merits.

Frankly, there is no such a thing as a 'righteous zap'. What is nuisance to you may not be so for others, so if you dun like, just ignore the avatar.

Finally, why is it a big operation to monitor all the zaps? Just name shame a few persistent zappers as an example and your job is done, and yes, sticky it so everyone can see who are the gang rapists.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Having said that, I see that the emigration folder has had some newbies in recent times. Its just a shame you don't hear what happened to them. I suppose either they have succeeded or can't move on for whatever reason. Would be nice to know the actual cause of them not making it though.

Those who migrated or planning to migrate tend to be particular targets. In the past there was one chap who has been doing this and he is now gone. Envy I suppose. Then you have the mischievous ones who see 2 people having a dispute and zaps to create a trouble between the two. One guy in particular was exposed when provided donors with insight to these. Lots of crazies here.

Not as bad as when we were under Delphi.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not confined to any particular party. Its basically a power trip thingy with Ah Beng mentality. Cannot articulate so bring the whole gang to stab one bugger.

Not true. I got zapped after saying some SDP-friendly things. KNN lost 150 points.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Been posting a lot less these days. A little surprised to see myself with a hundred pts less than before in 2 zaps. The usual clowns i suppose, PAP IB stalkers lurking in these parts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again thus the need for investigation by Sam. Glaringly is a good example of a decent chap that has been contributing for a long while. I think the clones can look after themselves. Again my 2 cents.

Has it ever crossed your mind that the more vulnerable newbies are also clones? In the first place, this forum is full of clones. As far as I'm concerned, clones exchanging points are harmless, as every clone stand on its own merits.

Frankly, there is no such a thing as a 'righteous zap'. What is nuisance to you may not be so for others, so if you dun like, just ignore the avatar.

Finally, why is it a big operation to monitor all the zaps? Just name shame a few persistent zappers as an example and your job is done, and yes, sticky it so everyone can see who are the gang rapists.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know what you mean.

Having said that, I see that the emigration folder has had some newbies in recent times. Its just a shame you don't hear what happened to them. I suppose either they have succeeded or can't move on for whatever reason. Would be nice to know the actual cause of them not making it though.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am actually surprised that MMickey and you got zapped. Usually the leave the Political Folder chaps alone. Sure destroys the ambience to have a robust discussion.

Been posting a lot less these days. A little surprised to see myself with a hundred pts less than before in 2 zaps. The usual clowns i suppose, PAP IB stalkers lurking in these parts.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again thus the need for investigation by Sam. Glaringly is a good example of a decent chap that has been contributing for a long while. I think the clones can look after themselves. Again my 2 cents.

Again, you keep harping on clones. You're making the assumption that clones can take care of themselves. That is a fallacy. Only clones made by high powered clone masters can take care of themselves.

On your example, tell me then, how does Sammy investigates if an aggrieved newbie is a clone or not? The only, and may I repeat this...the only way is through IP address. Need I say more? Do I need to say more?

Name shaming gang rapists is the ONLY real solution of victimization of avatars. There is no such thing as a 'righteous zap'. Only self-righteous dickheads choose to zap and they're the ones who should be publicly ostracized in this forum. Am I clear on this or we need to resort to a righteous zap to resolve this?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Put up a sticky with a thread header, something like...."Who got zapped? Alert the old timers here!" Then it's up to the those with a sense of justice to do something heavy like moving the cursor to click on the add rep and leaving a short comment.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need 5 mins to change mine. How long does it take on your side?:cool:

Exactly. There is no way to know for sure.

But we know the newbies are mostly clones without the need to check IP.

I've been looking at the traffic of this forum and I can tell you for certain that the newbies are mostly clones that post to get out of moderation and then stop.

Also, traffic volume and post counts tell me that at any one time, at most 10 members are active. More revealing is that some clones are talking to each other at some time of the day and night. You know who you're. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've one loser zap me 90 pts and another zap me 73 pts.

These are high powered losers and if not for my buffer, I would have been in moderation a long time ago.

What with a nick like Sinkie, day in day out in this forum getting dishonorably slammed, especially by Tonychat and his genre. :eek::mad::(

You chickenshit begging for points again?! Pathetic...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just let everybody see who zapped them and the problem will solve itself. Why make it so complicated? I don't think being able to backstab people adds value to this forum.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently I realised that some vets like Kiss and Syed Putra were zapped into moderation..

Same too for a newbie like Andyfisher..

These are not my clones.. I'm just speaking up on this injustice..

Forummer Kiss is one of the nice guys in this Forum and I was surprised that he too was a victim of the zappers..

We may disagree with their views but lets not resort to this kind of zapping game..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam should just publish the zapped log of those monikers who were mass zapped. I'm sure we have a community here who can take care of these bullies :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My points also nose-dived, but it will take awhile for any of these losers to knock me into moderation, but yeah, this is no good overall for newbies.

You fucktard! Cut your fucking crap! You were gangbang because they know you are kopisai.
That said, I did not bother to zap you at all.