• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappers shouLd have the basic courtesy to Leave their nicks behind..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not, how to zap you buggers back ?..want to zap; but Bo Lam Par..:cool:
..these are the traits of little peoples in reaL Life, aka Siao Ren..:eek:

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not, how to zap you buggers back ?..want to zap; but Bo Lam Par..:cool:
..these are the traits of little peoples in reaL Life, aka Siao Ren..:eek:

IN the first place, why take it so hard regarding the points? It's not as if we can trade it for cold hard cash in real life. I was zapped a few times into moderation for speaking my mind. Those jokers probably kena zapped in real life, thus have to make themselves feel better by zapping others in reel life.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot2012-10-21atPM093527.jpg

2nd time leaving my nick, am I courteous enough for you?, oooppsss :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See La you, when i am so prompt to respond; you have to consuLt your master again.What Loser.! LOL. :biggrin::biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have a fair share of people who zapped me - who wanted be dead and exterminated.
i am also blessed by people who helped me and who rescued me from death.
i thank those who did the good things in silence.
i forgave those who left dirt and shit in my inbox. amen.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kena whack 22 points for what i don't know...simply hatred i suppose. nevermind, i forgive the whackers.

if they could just leave their names,maybe i could explain things to them...but why whack and then run off....ok i still forgive them.