• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thread starter is a hypocrite. Just 48 hours ago, he was singing praises regarding the way I ran this forum. Now he says it's junk. :rolleyes:

Some people take longer to realize their mistakes. What's the problem?

Look no further. Daft, silent 60% probably still have not, after making the same mistake, decades after decades.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Leongsam is not one person but more than one and it is possible one of the personalities could be ball-less.

I think maybe only half of them come with balls. Oh I think that also means together they share one ball? Or should that be... ah never mind.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've probably succeeded in pissing off just about every member over the past few years. Less than a year ago, even the mild mannered and extremely helpful Joetys called it a day. :biggrin:

ah leong quite nice lah... just that his langague a bit abrasive.

huat ah... no need to get angry over what ah leong did. he just being himself. that what a forum is about right?

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax bro.
Don't take it so seriously. I don't think it is targetted at you or any particular post you made.
I got zapped for an extremely innocuous post by someone who left no nick, except for a line that sounds like a nursery rhyme.
Shrug it off, life goes on :smile:

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone needs to learn to co-exist with each other and I hope the Infraction System can be done away with. Only positive reputation should be given. If you do not agree, then there is always that Ignore button.

Yes, boss will say the Ignore button is boring shit, but it works much better at keeping spam in control, because trolls need attention to have a life.

Without replies to feed it and being kept on Ignore mode, the spam dies off pretty fast.

One more thing, seniors and regulars must accept the fact that newbies come on board every other day and both must learn to co-exist with one another.

The issue of clones is a given FACT. To spend your time guessing clones is not only unproductive, it's futile.

In the cyberworld, every avatar is a clone. I'm a clone. So are you.

The only real you is in REAL LIFE, not here. Here, we're all clones. FACT.

Ohmmmm.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You pissed him off and now he is your biggest donor...

mollusk, please la, I'm a stingy miser and I don't donate. I wanted the points so I BOUGHT them not donate. Its a simple business transaction like buying a cup of coffee.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thread starter is a hypocrite. Just 48 hours ago, he was singing praises regarding the way I ran this forum. Now he says it's junk. :rolleyes:

One of the sinkie behaviour traits is being a hypocrite, but the main trait is cowardice.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You pissed him off and now he is your biggest donor...

One of the sinkie behaviour traits is being a hypocrite, but the main trait is cowardice.

Tony I TOTALLY AGREE with your statement above. Why? Let me tell you all why.

TS in this thread called anonymous zappers

(a) No Balls
(b) Chao Ah Gua
(c) Hairless Gay

So does this means you are also a No Balls, Chao Ah Gua and Hairless Gay anonymous zapper with this zap?

Zap.png

You have no credibility at all joining Mdm Tang, dragon8899 and kopiuncle accuse people when you yourself behave similarly. Yes you are exactly a HYPOCRITE and COWARD like what tonychat said hiding behind anonymity.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mollusk, please la, I'm a stingy miser and I don't donate. I wanted the points so I BOUGHT them not donate. Its a simple business transaction like buying a cup of coffee.

hehe..ok lah...actually the word donate sound nicer...