• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Zap me anonymous ....No balls...Chao Ah Gua...Hairless Gay

Huat-Ah

so stupid. alredi said dat not ft.

My advice is : If you are so smart then come and take over her job !

Coward Dog hiding behind computer.....So Gay....lol :biggrin:

To Leongsam forum owner: GAY BICYCLE RIDER, goodbye and goodluck to your JUNK forum.

And remember: Be grateful to Sinkies if not, your forum would not be sustainable in the long run ! Most visitors and members are Sinkies :cool:

Lastly, goodbye to all my friends :wink:

mollusk

Relax Huat...take it easy...dun quit the forum just because of that bugger..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...we never chatted before...but come on la......dun just leave like this leh. Everyone makes a positive contribution in his own way...including you.

Ah Leong sometimes a bit moody but forget it la. Just tcss normally and enjoy here can already. Dun take this too seriously.

so stupid. alredi said dat not ft.

My advice is : If you are so smart then come and take over her job !

Coward Dog hiding behind computer.....So Gay....lol :biggrin:

To Leongsam forum owner: GAY BICYCLE RIDER, goodbye and goodluck to your JUNK forum.

And remember: Be grateful to Sinkies if not, your forum would not be sustainable in the long run ! Most visitors and members are Sinkies :cool:

Lastly, goodbye to all my friends :wink:

mollusk

bro...we never chatted before...but come on la......dun just leave like this leh. Everyone makes a positive contribution in his own way...including you.

Ah Leong sometimes a bit moody but forget it la. Just tcss normally and enjoy here can already. Dun take this too seriously.

See our erection here..kana infraction so many times by Ah Sam..still surviving until now ... :biggrin:

I've probably succeeded in pissing off just about every member over the past few years. Less than a year ago, even the mild mannered and extremely helpful Joetys called it a day. :biggrin:

mollusk

I've probably succeeded in pissing off just about every member over the past few years. Less than a year ago, even the mild mannered and extremely helpful Joetys called it a day. :biggrin:

You pissed him off and now he is your biggest donor...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its ok la BosSam....we took some time to explain to them how andropause affects you. They are quite understanding.

Maybe Ah Sam is actually woman leh. Possible leh. The mood swing is like PMS but based on the age should be having menopause already.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah bui...dun be like that la...we all know BosSam has only a tiny one...but that doesnt mean he is a woman la

Maybe Ah Sam is actually woman leh. Possible leh. The mood swing is like PMS but based on the age should be having menopause already.

I've been putting up with you since 2006, why no ntuc vouchers till today?

You can trade in your 1000 points for twice their value at NTUC. Just print out your profile page and present it to any NTUC outlet.

SgParent

Sorry. Try harder. But then again, never mind.

The thread starter is a hypocrite. Just 48 hours ago, he was singing praises regarding the way I ran this forum. Now he says it's junk. :rolleyes:

You can trade in your 1000 points for twice their value at NTUC. Just print out your profile page and present it to any NTUC outlet.

You must be shitting me! The last time i did that, i was laughed at, ridiculed, subjected to tarring and feathering from the usually benign aunties at NTUC. When i asked why, they vehemently lamented that sammyboy.com is an attack on their ignorant, unsatisfying and mundane lives. you owe me samleong :oIo:

I thought Leongsam is not one person but more than one and it is possible one of the personalities could be ball-less.

1. fat kid!
2. you may not be wrong on that.
3. that is why sammy, heshe needs a seatless bike!
4. :biggrin:

I thought Leongsam is not one person but more than one and it is possible one of the personalities could be ball-less.

Could be. Sometimes he will talk to me nicely over pm and other times, he will ask me to go fly kite :o